Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What i loved in today's episode ! Edit-Pics added! (Page 6)

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Today's thoughts:

The Zombie Night - IPK Isshtyle...

Dadi - She is hell bent on bringing Shyam home. The zombie like obsession Anjali was portraying today, the same zombie like obsession I saw in her... Shyam seemed to have suck out their brains.

Nani - The only sane one at RM barring Arnav. She is trying to keep calm but it's impossible with two zombies living at home.

Aakash - I can excuse his doubts because he has never seen Shyam's dark side. The Zombies getting to him because nobody put his protective helmet of the complete truth on his head.

Mamiji - I can't excuse her because she has seen Shyam telling Khushi that he will sign divorce paper and leave Anjali for her when Anjali was pregnant. He was not a baby to agree to whatever Khushi said unless he wanted that too. She had her protective helmet, but she took it out when Zombie Anji offered to comb her hair.

Arnav - The victim who is desperately trying to hold on to his protective helmet while Anji and Dadi are clawing at it from both sides.

Khushi - She took off her protective helmet to put it on Arnav's head for extra protection so Anji took a bite out of her brain. But thankfully Arnav plopped the helmet back on time to prevent further contamination...

Me - The other victim, clutching my protective helmet of sanity and fighting with CVs trying to lure me with cute Arshi scenes because I know, the moment I take off the helmet, CVs will chew my brain with nonsensical episodes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Today's thoughts:

The Zombie Night - IPK Isshtyle...

Dadi - She is hell bent on bringing Shyam home. The zombie like obsession Anjali was portraying today, the same zombie like obsession I saw in her... Shyam seemed to have suck out their brains.

Nani - The only sane one at RM barring Arnav. She is trying to keep calm but it's impossible with two zombies living at home.

Aakash - I can excuse his doubts because he has never seen Shyam's dark side. The Zombies getting to him because nobody put his protective helmet of the complete truth on his head.

Mamiji - I can't excuse her because she has seen Shyam telling Khushi that he will sign divorce paper and leave Anjali for her when Anjali was pregnant. He was not a baby to agree to whatever Khushi said unless he wanted that too. She had her protective helmet, but she took it out when Zombie Anji offered to comb her hair.

Arnav - The victim who is desperately trying to hold on to his protective helmet while Anji and Dadi are clawing at it from both sides.

Khushi - She took off her protective helmet to put it on Arnav's head for extra protection so Anji took a bite out of her brain. But thankfully Arnav plopped the helmet back on time to prevent further contamination...

Me - The other victim, clutching my protective helmet of sanity and fighting with CVs trying to lure me with cute Arshi scenes because I know, the moment I take off the helmet, CVs will chew my brain with nonsensical episodes...

Haha Zombie Night it seems ROFLProtective helmet is very important for a rough ride like IPK's or our brains might get chewed off like that !!LOL Loved your comment Tia StarHug

Tia.0

debeangel Groupbie
debeangel
debeangel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
i am really hating Dadi and some of the other family members for doubting arnav and khushi. Come on move the track ahead already

NestleToulouse

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debeangel

i am really hating Dadi and some of the other family members for doubting arnav and khushi. Come on move the track ahead already

Exactly !! Agreed sweetie !! This track maybe important for forthcoming scenes but it has been dragging for quite some time Ermm
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Sounds like Poojali and Stopwa are at it again! I hate that Stopwa! She knows nothing! Disgusting women! I have not seen the episode! But did Stopwa have a flashback of Garima?

NestleToulouse

asumasan Senior Member
asumasan
asumasan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
MAT JAO felt like crying sooo sad
awesome post dear
Anjali needs to grow uppp

NestleToulouse

Barunkidewani IF-Dazzler
Barunkidewani
Barunkidewani

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sweetgal19-

Originally posted by loveArnavnUday

agreee wit you... Barun sobti  hats off to you man...Feel like HUGGING YA TODAY...YOU WERE TOOO CUTEEE..TODAY... WOAHHH...WAT ACTINGGG... SUPERBBB...LOVE YOU ALOTTT.. 

Thanks sweetieHugReally !! Barun was just awesome today as ever Big smile Me tooo !! But I would love to hug Barun anytime,sigh,haan besharam hoonTongue Day Dreaming

awww ya ehehe...bas chance miley WinkEmbarrassedLOL

NestleToulouse

onetwothree IF-Dazzler
onetwothree
onetwothree

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
amazing postt...Hug...i loved only arhi scenes.Day Dreaming..hate to see dat anjali nd dadi again nd again...DeadDead..

NestleToulouse

Go to top