Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What i loved in today's episode ! Edit-Pics added!

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
This post is dedicated to lazyleaves(Zehra)since its her birthday today !! Happy Birthday sweetieHug

I'm also dedicating this post to arsh_sp who's birthday I just came to know of a few minutes back ! I'm so sorry dear and a very Happy Birthday to you too hun Hug

What I loved

1.Loved the scene in which ASR gets the flashback about Shyam telling him that he has always loved Khushi and that the only thing which is stopping him is Rani Sahiba ! He gets tears in his eyes and in a fit of anger breaks a flower vase ! Khushi who just comes by then recoils in shock but doesnt say anything and picks up the broken pieces silently ! Arnav's expressions change seeing her like that and he helps her pick up the pieces too.Then when she is about to leave,he takes hold of her hand and stops her from doing so,then he makes her sit beside him.Khushi tells him softly that maybe she should just go home and Arnav requests her not to go back and then Khushi says that at least she can rest her head on his shoulders and they sit like that.It was a really poignant scene.

2.Another scene I loved was when Khushi tends to the flowers while remembers Dadi's behaviour towards her,and she cries.Arnav who comes by just then notices that something is wrong and asks if she is all right and she pastes a cheerful smile on her face and says that maybe dust or something flew in her face ! He understands without any words and just pulls her closer and kisses her forehead.It was such a beautiful scene ! There were no words expressed but It was a lovely scene ! 

What I understood

1. The scene in which Dadi recounts the flash back about how she confronted the other woman about how she spoilt all the happiness of the family then she ends the story saying that she can see the same expression in Khushi's eyes too ! And she blames Khushi for being similar to that woman.How can she just assume like that ??Angry I loved the way Nani stood up for Arnav and Khushi ! 

Overall an okay episode with No precap ! 

Anjali tries to emotionally blackmail everyone and especially ASR and ends up making her health worse.

Khushi goes back home for the night,really depressed over the day's events and shares her sorrow with Buaji and Garima.

Anyone agree guys?Smile

So how was the episode guys ? Do like and Comment Embarrassed

Edit-Pics added.Credit Maham and BidsEmbarrassed

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 06 September 2012 at 12:59pm

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

shamidLuvlin28svasbuzz123Suzich123shrutitspecailgirlsangeeta230811princessep13lovebarun.shoney_me19Sunaya94reianalilkrup4usunithavarmaMissPunjabiradiationbabli0204deeptha93rimi015payel3004Ace11shanu.amiabby2181poonam.gupta12Su_SomerholicasumasanKavita1000fatim28Abyanifsaal044avantika_2012Barunz4evergopikaajisherbetcrackerszonetennismaniac19subiamanpooja_shineStarRozy77gursikh_simransama50Barunkidewaniangelic_leena_3jen_xonetwothreeAmazingAmyPastelBeautyarshy4everSkiranArshig8Barundeewani19sikhni_arsh_spPunkin22samanthanarutu83srijaaa127Yellow._Dazzling_shagun_sarunEchoesofpassionsmansigridashred12komalsirwani-Sush-anu17sarra0pixiegirlcocoatreepinky89MrDarcyfanLyssaPie...Tanu....FairyDust.noclapspleaseMrs_Darcy_17susan7Mihrimah.Brooke.amaiatvpal007Tia.0chotte097Mimi2609..SunnYaara..pup03tash10lazyleavesIWishICouldshonasandyFazila~

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
MEEvil Smile

-edited-

Nayu, not fair! I asked you if you were going to make a post and you didn't reply! You only liked the comment!! I had to do all the work by myself and resort to my stalking nature!!!ROFL

Loved the episode, minus Anjali and DIB drama! DIB stands for Dadi in Black ROFLROFL

Arnav and Khushi are sharing such a beautiful bond that is growing and strengthening day by day!!! I hope that their love goes through every testing time!!!Embarrassed Arnav helping Khushi to collect the broken pieces of vase and telling her not to go - that was so heart-wrenching!!!Cry And the final kiss on the forehead after having wiped her tear Day Dreaming

Edited by tash10 - 06 September 2012 at 9:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avantika_2012EchoesofpassionnoclapspleaseNestleToulouse

_Dazzling_ IF-Rockerz
_Dazzling_
_Dazzling_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Abhi I loved ArHi/SaRun today,they were fab!!Heart
And I don't wanna talk about Anjali!!Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

avantika_2012arsh_sp.Brooke.NestleToulouse

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged

i agree with each and everyone..todays episode was great and a very happy bday to lazyleaves and plz let her know that it is my bday today too!!!!

buddy thnx a lot for including my name..you just made my day even more special!!!!

Edited by arsh_sp - 08 September 2012 at 6:09am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Dazzling_cocoatreeNestleToulouse

_Dazzling_ IF-Rockerz
_Dazzling_
_Dazzling_

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh_sp

i agree with each and everyone..todays episode was great and a very happy bday to lazyleaves and plz let her know that it is my bday today too!!!!
Happy B'day Arshiya!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

shagun_sarun IF-Rockerz
shagun_sarun
shagun_sarun

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
i loved the episode...love arhi...hate anjali, stopwa n creepwa...happy birthday zehra!Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Dazzling_arsh_spNestleToulouse

arsh_sp IF-Rockerz
arsh_sp
arsh_sp

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Dazzling_

Originally posted by arsh_sp

Happy B'day Arshiya!!Hug

thna a lot buddy!!!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Dazzling_NestleToulouse

sherbet Goldie
sherbet
sherbet

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Ahh such cute ep

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NestleToulouse

Go to top