India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

A brother's dilemma...

Kaliopi Senior Member
Kaliopi
Kaliopi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
What a dilemma for a brother who is trying to protect his sister who has not seen the mean and evil side of the man she is married too.  I feel your pain and your anger ASR.  Your acting was flawless as usual. I have 2 lovely brothers like ASR and I thank GOD everyday for giving me such brothers who look after the interest of their sister who despite living miles away in a different land still like to keep her safe and protected.

Dadi, I hate you.  Go back to your ashram and rot there.  You don't trust your own blood and asking for proof shows your so called "love" for your grandson.  Poojali also using your language /words wanting proof and who herself was present and saw his condition when he returned from his "Scotland trip" never once asked him why he was injured and in that condition.

ASR/Barun you are awesome.  Loved your acting and felt your pain.  Your are an truly an actor personified!!!

Khushi loved you too.  Like the fact that you were not happy when Akash and Mamiji were talking about Poojali's pain and shifting blame on Arnav.  

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top