India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

||~HaPPiieee BdaY Veena Di~|| (Page 5)

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged

HeartRASU RASU RASU-- simrannn... u know na y i am chantingBig smileohhh Hiten gauri, Adi nats and now my latest sweetest RASUDay Dreaming

Thanks ... Seriously ... 1st time in my life i am tongue tied...Confused no idea what to write...its like many things r going in my mind and my heart is bursting with happiness.. today i will go and check my BPROFL

yes i always enjoy our PM... kya discussion hoti hai... and u know what we discuss Big smile.Wink..yes simran.. when i know that we r in the same boat.. i try to share all the links mentioned in the Forum.. so that we should not miss itSmile

Simran i too love and adore u a lot..my all kiddo sis..Heart.. i know when u joined the forum and where all u where discussing... then where u got stuckWink...my condition was also the same.  BTW who is Sadaf.. beautiful siggie... with alll my favoritesDay Dreaming... sach may bahut accha information u have collected of my favoriteSmile
with reference to your question.. i dont know much people in the forum.. very few i know and they all r like Jewels in my life.Big smile
Why the username Adinats07 - Pari has anwered itBig smile.. it bec of them i joined IF forum
A favorite memory? - When my 1st Nephew was born.. now he is 10 yrs old...he is just like ishaan... mera golu molu baccha.
How many languages u can speak, name them - English, Hindi, MArathi, Tulu, Kannada

From the forum, who do you believe is the most: (-
talkative?  - my god forum is filled with thatBig smile..But now recently Conny, Clara, Moona, Shona then our old gang Unhappy... i think i will go and check no. of post. of all members.Wink...but mostly what i like is that the way they choo sweetly Smilediscuss is what i like the most.Thumbs Up

cutest? Kavita.. now she has left the forumCry

-sweetest? with whom all i am interacted... i feel all r sweet.. with different flavours like Barfi, Chocolate, Laddoo, Malai Kulfi, rasagulla, gulab jamun, My all so sweet cute  bachhas..Embarrassed..
-most helpful? Pari, Conny, Simran, Shalu, Shruti,Mithila, mels, Hema...
-most funny?Ashish and is fixation.. i used to love his love toward nathu.. but the other fixation was getting on my nervesEvil Smile 
-most shy? who can be shy... i dont think so any1...or else hum forum may aakhar itna hungama nahi kartheyTongue 
-most romantic? U & me
-most intelligent?Pari, Sanam
 -most creative? Mithila, Cynthia, Pari, Wardah.Clap.. actually i should be taking all the names.. bec i even dont know how to upload pics also in the forumUnhappy

Simran - few words.abt u.. i think i can go on but as u have said few wordsWink so ur wish is my command.. The best i can is if i feel low... and u know abt whom... i just PM u without thinking...bec i know i will get some assurance. or positive hope. though ur so young to me...still i can feel that i can reach u. There is some bond of liveliness, positiveness abt u which helps me to reach u..I like the way u analyse and write. Few i will PM uWink

Edited by adinats07 - 07 September 2012 at 2:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shona90ShivuNozzie-Clara-..Bebolove..

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
happy birthday :)

adinats07shona90-Clara-..Bebolove..

simplelife IF-Rockerz
simplelife
simplelife

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
@pari, wardah, simr & shona.
Hug very nice thread & ausum os.Thumbs Up
shona--
arrey nahii yaar kya hamesha badhkile gaane sunte humna koii sad wala song play karenge..
wait hamare playlist meii hai will play one emotiona one Oye rajuu kaisa haii bajayun???
parii--
haan shona thoda emotional song sunte haii i too love emotional songs lekin woh wala mat koii aur
dukhii jaise tanhayeee song...
akansha--
are u guys fine??? aaj bday haii veena dii ka aur tum sab
rondhu songs kii baat kar rahe hoo??

i actually said that in my mind when i read pari & shona's line.ROFL
"oye rajuu"...Shocked "tanhayee"...D'oh u both are really too much.ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adinats07shona90ShivuNozzie-Clara-..Bebolove..

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged

Wardha - Aamir Juhi.Shocked. i cant believe it.. thanks dear.. ohhh u all brought my old sweet memories backEmbarrassed chooo sweet of u my cutie pie baccha.Big smile Thanks a ton, Humray forum khi Nanhi Kali...Hug

names -ROFL yes .. u know . y i am some times feeling bad to come to forumss is that i 4get names. like u...
wow u have given me lots of vedios.. love u for that... my sweetest RASU..InshiDay Dreaming ..my weekned plan is fixed.. ek hath may chai and then watch thier vedios.. i just love it...

I reached u bec u had the Pic which i was searching in ur DP.and i was searching every where for it and what i see is that u had DP.. i jsut PM u and u had already uploaded in the pic gallary.Embarrassed yes yes we will chat a lot.Big smile... but i know our time mostly doest match.. but still we can tryBig smile

Favorite Holiday destination? - some hill destination,, where there is lots of greenery..
Who is most important in your life? -  MY family and friends
Who will you chose, if given choice , Family or love?Wink Family, bec i know they will have to work to get my love, u dont know me, i am one of the most lazy person aroundWink..
Inshi or Amir juhi???LOL sorry for tough Question.Embarrassed yes it is tough.. AMir JUhi was my past but still they r golden and my present INSHI/RASUEmbarrassed.. now as of now no1 can beat my INSHITongue

Thanks a lot wardah for all the vedios and yes i am going to love a lot. after watching i will let u knowBig smile.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shona90-Clara-..Bebolove..

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Shona meri Shona.. i love ur name.. shona mean gold...

Thanks a ton shona..Hug  yes i knowvery few people here.. but they r all like shona to me .. just like beautiful goldBig smile
i am loving my gift..Big smile. sach may i never thought u all will get involved in making this thread...i am just emotionally speech less to u all.. sach may bahut accha feeling ho raha hai
wow poem is just too sweet...
i think abb to diabetic bhi check karna hoga

RASU fan - i cant say when i started loving that zodi... something abt their simplicity made me to adore them

I always like Man talking less and the women besides him doing all the chatter patter.
Here Sumit is so simple and doesnt want to be in the limelight and always always the women to be forward. They have their own understanding,  Rati  can just go ahead and do the talking and even rati is like, she looks at him and understand that he doesnt like to talk and she handles it.. i like this type of simple friendship bonding, who understands each other with out the ego coming in between.  There is no hooo haaa and all in their joint interview.  This simplicity is what i like abt them..Heart

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiin

happy bday veena di!!!
I first meet di on d AT but came to know di via pm Embarrassed di u r just ausum..n yes di u get tension vry fast Embarrassed
Di don't wry our dream will cum true Embarrassed Wink today is a vry special day n on dis special day my prayer to God is to fulfil all ur dreams!!!
Love ya di Hug
Thanks Clara.. my most positive person in the forum..Hug Bold - this is my birthday wishWink Love u dear

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhanya.r

Wishing you a very happy b'day veena.

Your best years are still ahead of you.

Wishing you all the fun and excitement that only birthdays can bring.

Thanks dhanaya..HugBig smile

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Thanks Anju Big smile and i will go home and edit once again,, bec in office mostly i cant see any thing...Hugcho cute teddy.. i love thisOuchBig smile
[Q

UOTE=KajAnj]
Wishing you lots of happiness and may all your wishes come true. [/QUOTE]

Edited by adinats07 - 07 September 2012 at 10:02am

shona90-Clara-ALUJNA21..Bebolove..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index