happy birthday  veena di Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adinats07shona90ShivuNozzie

liesl IF-Sizzlerz
liesl
liesl

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adinats07

Sonie.. thanks dearBig smileHug.. but will again edit after seeing what have u postedEmbarrassed.
I editedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adinats07shona90

adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjj23

happy birthday  veena di Hug
Thanks Sumbhal Big smileHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shona90

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:54pm | IP Logged

Shona meri Shona.. i love ur name.. shona mean gold...

Thanks a ton shona..Hug  yes i knowvery few people here.. but they r all like shona to me .. just like beautiful goldBig smile
i am loving my gift..Big smile. sach may i never thought u all will get involved in making this thread...i am just emotionally speech less to u all.. sach may bahut accha feeling ho raha hai
wow poem is just too sweet...
i think abb to diabetic bhi check karna hoga

RASU fan - i cant say when i started loving that zodi... something abt their simplicity made me to adore them

I always like Man talking less and the women besides him doing all the chatter patter.
Here Sumit is so simple and doesnt want to be in the limelight and always always the women to be forward. They have their own understanding,  Rati  can just go ahead and do the talking and even rati is like, she looks at him and understand that he doesnt like to talk and she handles it.. i like this type of simple friendship bonding, who understands each other with out the ego coming in between.  There is no hooo haaa and all in their joint interview.  This simplicity is what i like abt them..Heart

Awww thank u soo much veena Dii Hug  

Veryy true Dii, even i admire our RaSu for the same..
A man who is reserve and a girl doing the baatein shaatein Embarrassed
its the simplicity of RaSu that i have fall for too, they never do show-offs, be themselves..!!!

adinats07

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

Shona shona... u just made my day with these beautiful words.. i can vouch that u r the best post maker in our Forum... just love ur wordsHeartBig smile

Originally posted by shona90

Wishing you a veryy veryy happy Birthday veena Dii..!!

i knw we had not much of interaction, therefore would like to take an opportunity to tell you, that you really are special to me..!!!

You always make comment on posts , they are direct straight comments and i just love reading them..!!

U knw dii u truly are my elder sis here at forum. My sister do talk the same like you do.. very straight forward and to the point..!! 

I am blessed to be given another sister and would like to thank this place for it..!!
wishing you the best in life dii, MAy God showers his best blessings on you and  ur payers are be answered...!!! 

Happy Birthday

Dii i always wanted to share this with you and what best opportunity i would have gt..!!
You are truly my badii behna  here and i can cme down to you whenever i need any help and guidance with the hope you would always guide me like an elder sister..!!!

Thank you dii for the appreciations, your appreciations means a lot tome and i am really happy i  am able to get it from you Hug

adinats07

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged

Pari, simran, Wardha, Shona

I will not say thanks... bec i feel that is just a small word and now it has become meaning less. Because i dont remember that i was made feel special in my birthday.. for me it was just again any other normal day...ahhh u kids..yes my bacchasss. made me feel very special and top of the world... and pelase dont believe what all pari said.. SHe loves me and thats y she feels i am gr8Embarrassed.

Pari i will call u for sure..Big smile

Shona/simran,   i read the OS... and i was really thinking .. if all u where.. itna saarey sweet people around me on my birthday.. just think what we will do.. i think we will have blast...let me dream of this OS and may be it may come to reality...i may meet few people.. u never knowBig smile..
 BTW how can sumit come... he told me that he will perform in SA for meWink.. poor fellow cancelled it,.. i think for me..chooo sweet of himBig smile  just love the OS

Pari -  IN OS also u put our real conversation ROFL... i dont belive it..Embarrassed...

My stomach is full with eat all the cakes,,, choclates..that was just wonderful treat i had in years.. this will be my best wonderful birthday.. with my friendsBig smile, my favorite starsEmbarrassed
I havent interacted with many people in forum.. but still u made it special for me ..

lets all the people who has been invited for this birthday and who wished me and all the people in IF forumm.. lets have a group hugHug and photo... says CHEESE .Big smile.. click click click.

Diii no need to say thanks , you are happy, we managed to make your day a special one thats what we wanted Dii Hug

AMy you have  a happy and a blessed year and life ahead...!!!

Haan Sumit koo aana hii pada aapkii bday jo hai, A toh kya kisi bhii kone mei hote tab bhii wohh zaroor aate aape liye Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adinats07ShivuNozzie

shona90 IF-Rockerz
shona90
shona90

Posted: 08 September 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplelife

@pari, wardah, simr & shona.
Hug very nice thread & ausum os.Thumbs Up
shona--
arrey nahii yaar kya hamesha badhkile gaane sunte humna koii sad wala song play karenge..
wait hamare playlist meii hai will play one emotiona one Oye rajuu kaisa haii bajayun???
parii--
haan shona thoda emotional song sunte haii i too love emotional songs lekin woh wala mat koii aur
dukhii jaise tanhayeee song...
akansha--
are u guys fine??? aaj bday haii veena dii ka aur tum sab
rondhu songs kii baat kar rahe hoo??

i actually said that in my mind when i read pari & shona's line.ROFL
"oye rajuu"...Shocked "tanhayee"...D'oh u both are really too much.ROFL

LOL ROFL

We knw you akansha isiliye toh woh line use ki LOL LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index