India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

thank god i never called my grandma 'DADI'

ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
well my i used to call my grandma (my dad's mom)  DIDA for some reason. i never knew y, how n from where this calling 'dida'  started.. ..  all of my cousins used to call her dadi except for me...

but 2day i realise y i never called her DADI instead of DIDA... thats because it was predetermined from the very beginning that i'd develop some utter disgust n immeasurable hatred towards this word DADI someday...

yes guys u hv guessed it right !! STOPWA did it today ! DAMNNN calling khushi the dusri aurat ?? when her anjali bitya acts like one seeing her bhai n his wife romancing !! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

cursing khushi so that she is not able to live her part of happiness !!!!  AngryAngryAngryAngry

n did u notice when khushi moved from anjali's bed how she shrieked off so that by any chance she dosnt get touched by khushi.. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

THANK GOD I NEVER CALLED MY GRANNY DADI...

i bet now my dida is watching all these somewhere  from the sky n laughing at me...

btw i  love u dida !!

Edited by ESR8 - 06 September 2012 at 10:09am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1craziefanParidhi7250asrasrasrasrpriyankaaRoslyn1991roldcshilparoxxfan145Arshig8srijaaa127Flora3333chotte097.SobtiLicious.-Rehnuma-

Arshig8 IF-Rockerz
Arshig8
Arshig8

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Ha ha title made me ROFL And my grandmother died before my parents marriage, I she is alivewilco as calling her dadi, I would have stopped calling her dadi at least after watching this horrendous DADI Angry

Edited by Arshig8 - 06 September 2012 at 9:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ESR8

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ESR8

well my i used to call my grandma (my dad's mom)  DIDA for some reason. i never knew y, how n from where this calling 'dida'  started.. ..  all of my cousins used to call her dadi except for me...

but 2day i realise y i never called her DADI instead of DIDA... thats because it was predetermined from the very beginning that i'd develop some utter disgust n immeasurable hatred towards this word DADI someday...

yes guys u hv guessed it right !! STOPWA did it today ! DAMNNN calling khushi the dusri aurat ?? when her anjali bitya acts like one seeing her bhai n wife romancing !! Angry

cursing khushi so that she is not able to live her part of happiness !!!!  Angry

n did u notice when khushi moved from anjali's bed how she shrieked off so that by any chance she dosnt get touched by khushi.. Angry

i bet now my dida is watching somewhere me from the sky n laughing at me...

btw i  love u dida !!

Same here, being a Bengali I didn't call her Dadi...and I thank my God for that...what a DadiAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankaaESR8

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
i want her to be isolated like khushi is ...i want someone to act like she acts whn khushhi comes near her ...i want  hp or op to act like tht whn she goes  near him

ESR8

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Haha LOL, don't worry dear.. All dadi's will not be in this way

ESR8

Mitsu91 Goldie
Mitsu91
Mitsu91

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_86

Originally posted by ESR8

yes guys u hv guessed it right !! STOPWA did it today ! DAMNNN calling khushi the dusri aurat ?? when her anjali bitya acts like one seeing her bhai n wife romancing !! Angry

cursing khushi so that she is not able to live her part of happiness !!!!  Angry

n did u notice when khushi moved from anjali's bed how she shrieked off so that by any chance she dosnt get touched by khushi.. Angry

i bet now my dida is watching somewhere me from the sky n laughing at me...

btw i  love u dida !!

Same here, being a Bengali I didn't call her Dadi...and I thank my God for that...what a DadiAngry

Being Gujju, I call both my Dadi and Nani BA!!Smile I hate the word Dadi now!!Angry

ESR8Arshig8

ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srijaaa127

Haha LOL, don't worry dear.. All dadi's will not be in this way
yaar yeh ek hi kafi hai.. saari duniya pe akeli bhari par rahi hain ! AngryAngryAngry

Arshig8

ESR8 IF-Rockerz
ESR8
ESR8

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshig8

Ha ha title made me ROFL And my grandmother died before my parents marriage, I she is alivewilco as calling her dadi, I would have stopped calling her dadi at least after watching this horrendous DADI Angry
i lost my dadi a year ago... she even watched the nitial epis of ipkknd with me... n thank god she didnt hv to witness this DADI... otherwise she'd be ashamed of being a dadi herself AngryAngryAngry

Arshig8Flora3333

Go to top