Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Khandan ka Khoon ! (Page 2)

dauntless. IF-Rockerz
dauntless.
dauntless.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Vadhera khandan ki khoon?!
Seriously?!

Talk 'bout that freaking baby you idiots! Not the blood it has running through its body!

UGH.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=sonuni]

Good post.. Clap

Dont get me started on Vadhera reaction.. Khandaan ki izat! My foot! 

Are they so insensitive? I am so angry at the CVs about Virat's lack of reaction... 

[/QUOTE

LOLLOL Who's Virat??Confused Tarun has more dialogues than himROFL

Edited by atthi - 06 September 2012 at 10:10am

-SweetGirl-

-Deeps- IF-Sizzlerz
-Deeps-
-Deeps-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atthi

Originally posted by KT_4eva

I so agree with your post. It's like they have lost their senses and they just want the freaking baby not matter what happens and they aren't trying to understand Virika's pint of view. And when Dadaji said "Yeh bacha tumahara aur Jeevika ka nai Vadera khandan ka bacha hai." What the hell? Wasn't the dialogue suppose to be like ..  "Yeh  bacha  SIRF tumahara aur Jeevika ka nai Vadera khandan ka bhi bacha hai." 
This is just not happening! 

LOL deepika.. Gud post! The baby's got many dads & momsLOL.. 
Thanks Gowri. Big smile Indeed. LOL

-SweetGirl-

natasa0607 Groupbie
natasa0607
natasa0607

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
loved your post...its absolutely correct..

-SweetGirl-

screen22 Senior Member
screen22
screen22

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Good post, all points of view given but at the end of the day it is viren and jeevika decision to save maanvi, who means the world to everyone what come may.

Everyone needs to stand by them not against them.

-SweetGirl-

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Awesome post sweetgirl (BTW what is ur name) you have covered everything 

-this is what is expected from the older generation .. they won't agree as easily for abortion as younger gen... take a look at our own families in real life.. no one parents or grandparents will ever agree to it .. this instant reaction was so natural nothing was out of place,,, had they agreed instantly i would be Shocked with their outright modern thoughtsLOL

-the very thought of abortion, for anyone ..mostly for elder people.. weighs them with the paramount amount of paap as in paap/punya

-so everyone are natural and right in their first instant impulsive reaction .. just need to see if they will see the coin from the other side and understand M is on death bed..

- but looks like everyone understood J's views in precap.. all it takes is a bit of explanation and patience .. the older generation are mature enough and they will understand...

truly vadhera khandan ka khoon ..Shocked izzat replaced by khoon ROFL

Edited by munnihyderabad - 06 September 2012 at 3:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-..Gowri..

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Awesome post sweetgirl (BTW what is ur name) you have covered everything 

-this is what is expected from the older generation .. they won't agree as easily for abortion as younger gen... take a look at our own families in real life.. no one parents or grandparents will ever agree to it .. this instant reaction was so natural nothing was out of place,,, had they agreed instantly i would be Shocked with their outright modern thoughtsLOL

-the very thought of abortion, for anyone ..mostly for elder people.. weighs them with the paramount amount of paap as in paap/punya

-so everyone are natural and right in their first instant impulsive reaction .. just need to see if they will see the coin from the other side and understand M is on death bed..

- but looks like everyone understood J's views in precap.. all it takes is a bit of explanation and patience .. the older generation are mature enough and they will understand...

truly vadhera khandan ka khoon ..Shocked izzat replaced by khoon ROFL

I m Hetu Dear !Embarrassed and Thanks for your such sorted reply.I m getting yr point even My Maa was telling same That Its not easy for them to accept it hence such a loud reaction came from each of them.

But the way It came was super lame like Its our Khandan ka Khoon ! They are seemed worried for the blood in side baby in J;s womb than Its life .Dadaji called it almost sin When baby's parents kept on saying that Its only way left to save baby.The V people are always so loud and insensitive some time.I do agree Its not that easy for them to go for such drastic step after dreaming about their new hair But none of them is much calm & composed atleast try to see a pain when Virika is JUST ready to go for it.

In the precap I liked Viren's stand that without delay they are going for it.seems life Vaderas are some where not agreed But just after that scene we might see M's condition getting worst.Which might lead to to oppose atleast !

and Yeah Their Khandan Ka formula keeps on changing .When Virat had hair cut that time That was for Izzat now blood.Many more words are added to be expected :P :)LOL

BTW That most awesome post of your on Virat and his dilemma I do remember.Gosh What a good expectation we had and how they poorly that shown it on show actually ! I was so excited to see his dilemma.But he was not given a single dialogue to express :( ( CV' !Ouch

munnihyderabad

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
preity_d - Thanks dear for being agree !

viratmanv -:D ! and most irritating was Ham kuch karenge what you guys will do I wonder now.I wish atleast one of them could act bit sensibly

madhavichowdary- Just to create drama they made some insensitive remark one of them was khandan ka khoon :P

atthi -Thanks a lot Dear for liking it Embarrassedand yr post always makes me smile But the way Virat has been tacked.I m like what the hell seriously !

KT_4eva - Gosh ! Yeah Its not about your child Its about our blood what did them mean and That was offending the most as they considered baby's parents mad & insensitive to go for it.I wish atleast one of them could see the pain while that was declared

sonuni - Whos not angry dear.Not lack.Poor boy had not a single amount of dialogue given to say weather he agrees or not or his dilemm .

Sruthi_Virmanli : D ! You said it.Going against abortion is not wrong But being rude to express it and with such remark made sure that they are THE vaderas.

natasa0607- Thanks :D !

screen22 - They cant even stand by anyone beside their Izzat & Khoon :P ! Thanks for liking the post :D

Go to top