India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Khandan ka Khoon !

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I couldn't get any ones point today When the whole episode came as Anti abortion Drama with Family.

The lamest dialogue I could expect "Its about Vadera Khandan ka Khoon " right Than what about yr Bhau;s Khoon Ka Rishta I say.Maanvi to to be Bahu usse Hamdardi sirf kehne ke liye hai seemed like ! They are all behaving like Viren & Jeevika are mad to take such decision. And They all are acting Mahan being concern for unborn child over looking sensitivity & seriousness of matter of cancer & decision of abortion !

Vadera's se There is anyways no Umeed since they always exceeds their own limits of hypocrisy But what about Beeji.I wont let you do so LOL ! I though yr both daughter is important for you.Before shouting loud on Jeevika cant she try to get her point Since Beeji is the ONE among all only who seen this siblings growing up together.

I mean for a ONCE No one I mean No one even tried to get reason behind this drastic step When Viren kept on saying that Its ONLY way to save Maanvi ! Did they hear word ONLY or not !  and I wonder what all they will do in just two days When up till now they dont have done any thing
damn !

Virat;s views Well Hes supposed to have no views these days basically even So no point to talk for that.CV's have forgotten him/his concern/views totally.hes just there used to take Maanvi to her room & being statue when life & death decision is being taken discussed for his beloved Maanvi !
All I could get is hes some where with Virika with heavy heart knowing that Truth.But than It HAD to be assumed I guess ! No space to him AT ALL.

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 06 September 2012 at 10:03am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

natasa0607puneetksingh9screen22slovearmaanjs1234sima123fulmadhu0702munnihyderabadSamaira32_Sara_nrithyao-Aswathy-..Gowri..-Deeps-preity_dItsmeAish

preity_d IF-Sizzlerz
preity_d
preity_d

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
your every word is my thought so so so true

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22-SweetGirl-

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
superb post
firstly u r trying to save 2 mth unborn(srry to sounf cold hearted) n letting to kill an xisting person ???
be pratical bacha can happen again but can mannu cum back.??
n if parents have decided who d hell r dey to interfere???

screen22-SweetGirl-

MadhuChowdary Senior Member
MadhuChowdary
MadhuChowdary

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
i dont even understand..what does that mean..since they know this will be manvi's last chance..phir bhi..its looking like they are giving more imp for 2 months baby rather than 22 years manvi..full of drama..my pov it is..

screen22-SweetGirl-

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Loved ur post sweet heart! Now ther's no hope left.. Virat's reduced to a devoid of emotion teddy bear (he's cute man..LOL)whose sole job's to discuss Kisses with Manvi..Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22madhu0702-SweetGirl-

-Deeps- IF-Sizzlerz
-Deeps-
-Deeps-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
I so agree with your post. It's like they have lost their senses and they just want the freaking baby not matter what happens and they aren't trying to understand Virika's pint of view. And when Dadaji said "Yeh bacha tumahara aur Jeevika ka nai Vadera khandan ka bacha hai." What the hell? Wasn't the dialogue suppose to be like ..  "Yeh  bacha  SIRF tumahara aur Jeevika ka nai Vadera khandan ka bhi bacha hai." 
This is just not happening! 

js1234..Gowri..-SweetGirl-

applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Good post.. Clap

Dont get me started on Vadhera reaction.. Khandaan ki izat! My foot! 

Are they so insensitive? I am so angry at the CVs about Virat's lack of reaction... 

madhu0702-SweetGirl-..Gowri..

..Gowri.. IF-Rockerz
..Gowri..
..Gowri..

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KT_4eva

I so agree with your post. It's like they have lost their senses and they just want the freaking baby not matter what happens and they aren't trying to understand Virika's pint of view. And when Dadaji said "Yeh bacha tumahara aur Jeevika ka nai Vadera khandan ka bacha hai." What the hell? Wasn't the dialogue suppose to be like ..  "Yeh  bacha  SIRF tumahara aur Jeevika ka nai Vadera khandan ka bhi bacha hai." 
This is just not happening! 

LOL deepika.. Gud post! The baby's got many dads & momsLOL.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

Go to top