Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Did they just forget there was a marriage? (Page 6)

960bsipkknd Goldie
960bsipkknd
960bsipkknd

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
ya they are busy dealing with poojalis crocadile tears...they completely forgot about marriage

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

thechaigirl IF-Dazzler
thechaigirl
thechaigirl

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Rima as much as I want to say I told u so..I won't say it to u as m sure u also expwcted that sick minded writer / creatives are not going to stop maligning khushi...I m sick of any random idiot getting up and questioning khushi's character. I wish the TRP's this week hit a all time low.

Coming to the remarriage, I don't think even that will help unless some serious turn around is seen. Something like if they show a scene wer nani gives a tight slap to anji for acing like a 5 year old.

Rima I m frustrated today bcos all along I knew the present track is going to lead to more khushi degradation and still I m not able to quit.

I m frustrated that is it rocket science that dim wits who replaced LM, Ved Raj can't see that people r hating every single khushi humiliation they r showing every single day without showing any logic wer Arnav finally tells y and how he married her...

Sick minded idiots

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

charlotte74AmazingAmymusicfan5vijji12trina2010OmNaMaSteOmspoorthirima

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Arhi rocked through out, loved the way Arnav asked Kushi not to go & Kushi's reply, I can stay for a few mins. Wow!!!

I want some one to torture Dadi please, CV's can u bring in another character just to torture this Budiya, she is making it hard for me to watch IPKKND. She is better off with a shut mouth at least give her some disease so that uski bolti band ho jaaye.

with respect: I love my Dadi but this IPKKND Dadi is giving creeps.

rima

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

r
----edited----
Rima, Im shameless to still stuck to the show even after the crap they are dishing and all that credit goes solely to SARUN and not the supposed main lead?Angry For how long? How long? This Di's loss drama?D'ohIm so tired and fed up from past 1 weekAngry

Aap bhi na kaise sawal poochthe ho Rima? How can u ask for marriage dammit? There was such a big mishap in DI's life? Cant u see? Di lost mom, Di lost dad, Di lost husband, Di lost her baby, Di lost her smile, Di lost her happiness. How can you think of marriage in such a gloomy ambiance? And that too marriage of Di Ki Slaves?
my mistake
slaves do not deserve a life

ofcourse they dont deserve life Rima. They should have oxygen with Di's permission and only if she takes oxygen. They should sing Di bhajan whenever they open mouthAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AmazingAmyOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

Yes there is going to be a wedding soon. Right now we have the lovers fighting the Bad Ass to be together. It is actually a love triangle and da-Di will finally overcome the obstacle and Shyam and  da-Di will live happily ever after. 
ROFLthank you for putting my doubts to rest

blue.kindle

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan145

diii just one question:ARE U READY TO COEM VTH ME TO KILL DADI AND [email protected]@@@...

and yeah sarun brings us back to show ,,,,about marriage discussion it was just mmornning whn they ended epi soo not even one day passed after engagement ..they might take time deven thoguh i want marriage hapn soon but my fear is abt garima now i am sue tht lady is garima :(
i am coming
i will do it for freeSmile
simran04 IF-Dazzler
simran04
simran04

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Yeah, truly loved Arshi todayHeart...they made me wipeCry

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

rima this remarraige track is jus a cheating by cv's to hook us to the show

actual track is for  poojali and shyam coming back to RM.the day of shagun when poojali had baby bump overnight i felt something wrong.and see the track.this track is not at all meant for remarraige of old leads.it is meant for forcful introduction of new leads.how shameless this PH can go on the hard work of some other people they are fulfilling their negotiantios
the main reason for mehendi and godhbahari is same.who will watch godhbharai alone.so each and every thing they will use sarun's popularity to move on the track.i am jus irritated with cv's and PH

i know
the bump appeared and disappeared in two episodes
they had it all planned right
fools we are
they are selling us DKS in the name of IPK

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJLAmazingAmysana_sugarbuntrina2010vijji12spoorthi

Go to top