Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Did they just forget there was a marriage? (Page 4)

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
remarriage is happening rima rest assured. our plea reached cv & they were informed to cut the crap i.e anjali's track short & they said that after shyam entry ,the real dhamaaka will happen. I think as dadi is misunderstanding khushi coz obviously she is blinded by shyam's evil motives, she misunderstood woh aurat also who happens to be garima, going by spoiler pics from facebook. but i don't know how they will expose shyam this time but seems shyam is connected to their past...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sareetarima

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
updated page 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Arnav and Khushi's love today put me in a serious predicament...Who needs the other more??Can their love get anymore beautiful??

Seriously..they are the only reason...we all are watching this show..Ranting or praising..We are still watching!!
true it is them and only them we watch for

..mrinalini..

charlotte74 IF-Dazzler
charlotte74
charlotte74

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
You are so right Rima... I watch only to see the scenes between Arhi. It is simply a pleasure to see them sit together on that couch for 1 minute which of course we don't get to see. I felt so sorry for them in that scene when Arnav says "Mat Jaao" ... It is so silly... they were together for six months and now suddenly Dadi says "RASAM" and Khushi has to go home in the nights?
But it is so sweet the she comes back all bubbly and cheerful with her mangalsutra and sindoor only to be treated like an outsider by the dadi.
Khushi so deserved that sweet Forehead kiss Arnav gave her...
Can't believe the CVs are making us grasp at straws here when we were supposed to be entitled to a full blown marriage!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasKMH-NASHAthechaigirlKatelynOmNaMaSteOmrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spoorthi

rima sry to say
we are forgetting that its no longer  a love story,cvs have completely changed the concept,its only about anjali -shyam and non stop dadi torture
i wonder will there b a marriage,i want it to happen
i seethe show only to catch up arhi scenes and not the rest
even i was thinking about it,the whole family has forgotten that there was a marriage atmosphere,the only thing that comes to the cvs brain & the family is only anjali and shyam ,no logic at all here

the whole week and next week also is reserved for dadi to torture khushi ,i dn't why only khushi will be the target always ,now i want arnav to blurt out everything ,including the shyam fiasco
and also about the contract marriage before the past comes into picture
can't see khushi treated like a  servant ,feel like killing dadi
why isnt he
why the hell he is not opening his mouth
just why?

spoorthi

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Memory loss... LOL
By the way i loved the episode rima... Loving ARHI madly
Now a days their bonding is so strong and beautiful... Am loving to watch them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasrima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apara_loves_IPK

I have never ever seen such a selfish sister and a selfless brother combi...

Absolutely loved Arhi scenes today but how long all their dialogues are going to be centered round di...yawn

I hope someone reminds them about the coming marraige..Khushi mehendi has already started to fade...I had such high expectations about the re-marriage track..all have gone down the drain..now at least kanjoosh PH plz let the  makhochoos CV's get our Arhi married ..my heart cried out for Arnav's "mat jao" and Khushi 's "ek minute ke liye byath to sakte hain"

What a track...no chance of just bliss for a long long time...
no marriage
past crap
khushi torture

...yes no hope for bliss for a long time

Aparamegha

musicfan5 IF-Rockerz
musicfan5
musicfan5

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the post rima...after the episode I was so pissed off...still am...specially the Dadi Nani scene left me in tears...Tears of anger...frustration...dadi refering to Khushi as doosri aurat...that was the limit...

its like we are back to square 1...making khushi the scapegoat...blaming her for everything...assasinating her character...indirectly labeling her as a home wrecker...Again...

I understand Anjali's situation and I know shyam has to come back as per the story plot but why does dadi have to hate khushi and say such things abt her...i'm not liking this track at all...i'm sure the future track will show dadi blaming khushi when the past is revealed...dadi will compare khushi with garima and once again khushi will be blamed as characterless and a home wrecker...

And yes they have forgotten the marriage...everyone is so concerned abt Anjali's feelings...Arnav & Khushi's feelings don't matter...Does the raizada family even care about Arnav's feelings??? now arnav & khushi will have a simple remarriage thanks to all the anjali & shyam drama...

Truely fed up with this...

The only highlight for me were the 2 Arshi scenes...specially "mat jao"...hope Arnav sticks with her...

Addiction is truely bad...Now i can't live without the show nor can I bear what they are currently showing...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KMH-NASHAmeshasspoorthirima

Go to top