Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Did they just forget there was a marriage? (Page 2)

spoorthi IF-Sizzlerz
spoorthi
spoorthi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
rima sry to say
we are forgetting that its no longer  a love story,cvs have completely changed the concept,its only about anjali -shyam and non stop dadi torture
i wonder will there b a marriage,i want it to happen
i seethe show only to catch up arhi scenes and not the rest
even i was thinking about it,the whole family has forgotten that there was a marriage atmosphere,the only thing that comes to the cvs brain & the family is only anjali and shyam ,no logic at all here

the whole week and next week also is reserved for dadi to torture khushi ,i dn't why only khushi will be the target always ,now i want arnav to blurt out everything ,including the shyam fiasco
and also about the contract marriage before the past comes into picture
can't see khushi treated like a  servant ,feel like killing dadi

Edited by spoorthi - 06 September 2012 at 10:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2meshasrima

Aparamegha IF-Dazzler
Aparamegha
Aparamegha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I have never ever seen such a selfish sister and a selfless brother combi...

Absolutely loved Arhi scenes today but how long all their dialogues are going to be centered round di...yawn

I hope someone reminds them about the coming marraige..Khushi's mehendi has already started to fade...I had such high expectations about the re-marriage track..all have gone down the drain..now at least kanjoosh PH plz let the  makhichoos CV's get our Arhi married ..my heart cried out for Arnav's "mat jao" and Khushi 's "ek minute ke liye byath to sakte hain"

What a track...no chance of just bliss for a long long time...

Edited by apara_loves_IPK - 06 September 2012 at 10:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2KMH-NASHApremparbatsareetarima

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
edited on page 1

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2rima

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
diii just one question:ARE U READY TO COEM VTH ME TO KILL DADI AND POOJALI@@@@...

and yeah sarun brings us back to show ,,,,about marriage discussion it was just mmornning whn they ended epi soo not even one day passed after engagement ..they might take time deven thoguh i want marriage hapn soon but my fear is abt garima now i am sue tht lady is garima :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sodapop2Cetronia...Tanu...OmNaMaSteOmrima

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
rima this remarraige track is jus a cheating by cv's to hook us to the show

actual track is for  poojali and shyam coming back to RM.the day of shagun when poojali had baby bump overnight i felt something wrong.and see the track.this track is not at all meant for remarraige of old leads.it is meant for forcful introduction of new leads.how shameless this PH can go on the hard work of some other people they are fulfilling their negotiantios
the main reason for mehendi and godhbahari is same.who will watch godhbharai alone.so each and every thing they will use sarun's popularity to move on the track.i am jus irritated with cv's and PH

Edited by vijji12 - 06 September 2012 at 9:59am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

hereandhappymitrabhuyanSaraJLthechaigirlAmazingAmysana_sugarbun-SI-Akanksha-...Tanu...spoorthirima

prabbs IF-Rockerz
prabbs
prabbs

The short term memory loss condition , CVs have comes in handy. They can switch back and forth tracks anytime.  For me my FF button come in handy, I just don't want to stress myself anymore with weeping willow and Dadi scenes. 

Edited by praba66 - 06 September 2012 at 9:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Hi Rima. I think we should stop trying to get away from the show . We always fail don't we...Tongue

Every episode there is one person or segment that turns me off and if we did not have Shyam today we get dadi and her rude behavior to people 2 generations below and the Anjali who really needs therapy.

I loved it today specially the ArHi relationship.  Now I am scared what will happen when the Garima truth comes out. I would hate it that they separate.

Also what is the big fuss about Khushi going back home when she has lived in the house for 6 months already. Seems ridiculous.  I had thought the entire marriage with repetitive rival was stupid anyway...

But hey there is so much stupid happening already what is the harm having this one as well...

KMH-NASHAmeshasrima

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you!
I mean seriously what happened to the marriage???
What are they doing?
Oh, this old woman, how long she'll be rude to Khushi???
She came out of nowhere, and started making all the decisions???
Raizadas really? all they care about is Anjali, nothing matters only her, if she is in so much pain others should to, thus Arnav&Khushi's painDeadCry She was insulted by granny because of AnjaliAngry
I felt so bad when he asked khushi not to leaveCry. Honestly, Raizada zoo clan is too much.
I noticed even Akash got a tongue nowDead first, he was rude to Khushi, today he thought Arnav was wrong???Dead Damn, these Raizada's can talk, and if needed they can actually think for AnjaliDead
Where was his brain when Arnav was missing?
Sad!

Edited by SaraJL - 06 September 2012 at 10:05am

preetidhakameshasrima

Go to top