Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swap-Arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes rima I also agree they are dragging it too much! I am tired of this re-marriage yaar are they plng to do the rasams also after re-marriage then it will take eternity for sure!

Can we just have quick pheras and quicker SR and finish  this off I am tired of this anji-Shyam-dadi nonsense! I have no words for dadi blaming khushi she did not even bother to find the other side of the story nor consult her family members just coz Shyam cried to he in ashram she formed her opinion does this lady have any brains whatsoever?
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The worst part is that even when we see Arshi they discuss nothing else aprt from Di.

Khushi: "Arnav Ji...Di nae kuch nahi khaya. Arnav Ji Di ne abhe tak davayi nahi li"

Arnav: haan Khushi mein nae Di ko kabhi aessa nahi dekha. Khushi Di ki halaath buhat kamzoor ho gahe hae"🤢

GOD so wanna pull each of my hair. Today the whole family had only one dialogue repeatedly , "Anjali Di, Anjali betiya, Anjali..."😡

i Think the Cvs have made a big mistake Arnav and Anjali were actually supposed to be in the serial "Ek Hazaroon Mein Meri Bhena Hae"
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rima 4 them this diastrous di is imp rest goes to flood
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
When ANJALI is here..Only FEAR..
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Fantastic post as always Rima. My question is...why was this remarriage track even introduced in the first place? If they always planned on dropping it halfway. Dadi came out of the blue and questioned their marriage. Was it because the CVs needed to trick the viewers to keep watching the show in hopes of remarriage, as that's the only way they could shove Anjali and Shyam's drama down our throats? Very misleading.

They can't have a third marriage track because frankly, it would be embarrassing at this point. So this is it. A simple remarriage. Now watch the fangirls bring on the excuses to make themselves feel better:

Excuse #1: Khushi herself wouldn't want this.

Everyone remembers how Khushi described her dream wedding. Arnav himself heard her. She will once again have to compromise her own dreams for the sake of others and their happiness. Why was it necessary to create a situation (Anjali's miscarriage) that would overshadow this happy period of her life, after a year long of pain and accusations? I'm tired of waiting for her to be important again.

Excuse #2: This makes our show different: 

If by different, you mean the PH is so broke that they can't afford a grand marriage track that would feature lavish sets, costumes and guests, highlight their jodi, and bring in more viewers to the show...I agree.

I just hate how the love story is taking a backseat to this pathetic Anjali drama that no one even wants to see. And I know somehow, Khushi's character will be compromised. I'm dreading tomorrow's episode where Arnav and Khushi are meant to have a rift, probably over Shyam. Pathetic.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree...atleast the Guptas could have wondered about the wedding. Its almost like there was no wedding going on...

I totally hate Khushi being targeted as the 'woh aurat' by daadi. And the truth about the past is not out either. And I'm guessing when it is, Khushi will just get insulted even more. Khushi made to feel bad and not letting her make the food or hand in the juice, etc. and Khushi feeling upset about this... all this feels like typical saas-bahu stuff. I can't understand why Khushi has to serve Anjali esp when she is made to feel like she is not wanted there. I think Khushi should just leave from there...
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Fantastic post as always Rima. My question is...why was this remarriage track even introduced in the first place? If they always planned on dropping it halfway. Dadi came out of the blue and questioned their marriage. Was it because the CVs needed to trick the viewers to keep watching the show in hopes of remarriage, as that's the only way they could shove Anjali and Shyam's drama down our throats? Very misleading.

They can't have a third marriage track because frankly, it would be embarrassing at this point. So this is it. A simple remarriage. Now watch the fangirls bring on the excuses to make themselves feel better:

Excuse #1: Khushi herself wouldn't want this.

Everyone remembers how Khushi described her dream wedding. Arnav himself heard her. She will once again have to compromise her own dreams for the sake of others and their happiness. Why was it necessary to create a situation (Anjali's miscarriage) that would overshadow this happy period of her life, after a year long of pain and accusations? I'm tired of waiting for her to be important again.

Excuse #2: This makes our show different: 

If by different, you mean the PH is so broke that they can't afford a grand marriage track that would feature lavish sets, costumes and guests, highlight their jodi, and bring in more viewers to the show...I agree.

I just hate how the love story is taking a backseat to this pathetic Anjali drama that no one even wants to see. And I know somehow, Khushi's character will be compromised. I'm dreading tomorrow's episode where Arnav and Khushi are meant to have a rift, probably over Shyam. Pathetic.

Excellent point babes. Im really pissed off as well. Why the F*** Cvs brought this remarriage track up when anjali was supposed to have a miscarriage?? Now once again we are going to see poor Khushi suffering.ONCE AGAIN???? coz of this drama queen😡. Im telling you all from now on that till this lady Snakewa is alive Khushi is going to suffer, the min she dies Khushi is going to get her happiness. Abt Arnav ofcourse his happiness lies only and only with his Di. He stores his tears only and only for his precious Di. God today this woman behaved like some 4 year old kid throwing tantrums over a toy🤢. It was sickening. She actually manipulates and blackmails her bro into getting her hubby back into the house. WTH???CAnt she just simply run away from her bro's house with Snakewa.🤢

Likewise you , im biting my fingernails thinking abt tomorrows episode. I really dont feel like watching it
Edited by sana_sugarbun - 11 years ago
charlotte74 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Harshitha

Di ki gun gan karthe karthe shaadi is forgotten.

It's ok na...why marry when you get a chance to babysit directly...these days arshi resemble an old married couple worried about their disturbed child... Khush. Is saying things like..."jab aise hadse hote hain to zindagi se thak jaate hain... "
She is supposed to be saying ...hum chaai pe gir Gaye the...
Cetronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rima, today after reading LU, I just watched Arnav and Khushi scenes only, that's what I signed up for and I absolutely loved watching only those scenes more than once..That dialogue by Arnav
 " math jao" Was soo heart whelming, Barun just nailed it with emotions and voice modulation...take a bow barun..👏..I replayed that scene so many times, still makes me see that scene one more time...These two characters they do not need dialogues at all, their love for each other just speaks volumes for them..

Yup I agree , hello there was mehendi an,sangeet, roka remember , Khushi was at rm the next morning serving the raizadas and joined duty as their punching bag...Seriously!!!
Edited by Soloperson - 11 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
its crazy...i get it..the daughter of the house lost her baby...but come on!!!! we are waiting for the marriage!!!
nd now tht stupid dadi is actin lik khushi is untouchable...hate it...i really hope arnav kicks her out of RM!!!