Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
After a long priode i enjoyed approximately whole episode..of course,its only fr arhi..n i skipped poojali's bogus drama. I m feeling so bad fr arhi when arnav's needs the proximity of his life partner khushi most but just at this prime time he has to remain separate frm her..same as khushi has entreaty to stay with arnav but she is helpless! All of RM r moaning abt anjali n its now gonna exaggeration...furthermore,i m still in fear abt khushi that wl she not to b cupid as the re-entry of shyam! though i know anjali already started her fake acting! Anyways, i would like to say plz khushi don't interfere in inauspicious anjali's life..just think abt u n ur arnav's life.
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rima

guys i am having fever. i am signing off

can't reply to all of you
forgive me
tomorrow i will

take care Rima.
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Why always target my sweet khushi... Pls get out of ekta' style of story telling... Dadi pls go back to ashram and search for ur brains... Rm wasis tell her why shyam is bad don't beat around the bush... And marriage ki mystery ka to... Bhagwan Jane...
thechaigirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

guys i am having fever. i am signing off

can't reply to all of you
forgive me
tomorrow i will

Get well soon. Stay away from the show it will help the meds to take faster effect...as we r mere mortals unlike anji
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: memyselfandrshi

Get well soon. Stay away from the show it will help the meds to take faster effect...as we r mere mortals unlike anji

gud one
rima thumbnail
thanks buddy

diya33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
who's marriage r u saying? cv's having only concern for the mentally ill woman. ðŸ˜¡
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
after yesterday.. I was so scared to watch it.. It was a beautiful episode..

Arshi were awesome in every aspects..
One thing i know PH can create magic with this leads any time with any situation..

The much needed kiss from arnav as if I am consoling her ..

The most romantic instant dialogue maat jao  I am rewatching it so many times..

Abt marriage this funda will come after garima episode .. atleast not this week .. next week may b..

I thought after mehendi wedding day happens actually after mehendi then halud then wedding..

I guess they wont b following this for the situation..

edited:

Oh sorry to hear that.. Pls take good care of urself.. no need for any posts now .. first get well soon..
Edited by godhuli12 - 11 years ago
deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
i think marriage will happen only after shyam's entry...

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
what yaar...thumhare di ne abhi abhi itna kuch saha hai...bla bla bla...hamare shyamji...bla bla...
nd ur talking abt marriage?
by the way who's marriage?