Did they just forget there was a marriage? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
diii just one question:ARE U READY TO COEM VTH ME TO KILL DADI AND POOJALI@@@@...

and yeah sarun brings us back to show ,,,,about marriage discussion it was just mmornning whn they ended epi soo not even one day passed after engagement ..they might take time deven thoguh i want marriage hapn soon but my fear is abt garima now i am sue tht lady is garima :(
rima this remarraige track is jus a cheating by cv's to hook us to the show

actual track is for  poojali and shyam coming back to RM.the day of shagun when poojali had baby bump overnight i felt something wrong.and see the track.this track is not at all meant for remarraige of old leads.it is meant for forcful introduction of new leads.how shameless this PH can go on the hard work of some other people they are fulfilling their negotiantios
the main reason for mehendi and godhbahari is same.who will watch godhbharai alone.so each and every thing they will use sarun's popularity to move on the track.i am jus irritated with cv's and PH

Edited by vijji12 - 11 years ago
The short term memory loss condition , CVs have comes in handy. They can switch back and forth tracks anytime.  For me my FF button come in handy, I just don't want to stress myself anymore with weeping willow and Dadi scenes. Edited by praba66 - 11 years ago

Hi Rima. I think we should stop trying to get away from the show . We always fail don't we...😛

Every episode there is one person or segment that turns me off and if we did not have Shyam today we get dadi and her rude behavior to people 2 generations below and the Anjali who really needs therapy.

I loved it today specially the ArHi relationship.  Now I am scared what will happen when the Garima truth comes out. I would hate it that they separate.

Also what is the big fuss about Khushi going back home when she has lived in the house for 6 months already. Seems ridiculous.  I had thought the entire marriage with repetitive rival was stupid anyway...

But hey there is so much stupid happening already what is the harm having this one as well...
Totally agree with you!
I mean seriously what happened to the marriage???
What are they doing?
Oh, this old woman, how long she'll be rude to Khushi???
She came out of nowhere, and started making all the decisions???
Raizadas really? all they care about is Anjali, nothing matters only her, if she is in so much pain others should to, thus Arnav&Khushi's pain🤢😭 She was insulted by granny because of Anjali😡
I felt so bad when he asked khushi not to leave😭. Honestly, Raizada zoo clan is too much.
I noticed even Akash got a tongue now🤢 first, he was rude to Khushi, today he thought Arnav was wrong???🤢 Damn, these Raizada's can talk, and if needed they can actually think for Anjali🤢
Where was his brain when Arnav was missing?
Sad!

Edited by SaraJL - 11 years ago
Selective amnesia my friend time to silt our wrists, can take much more this manipulative spoilt brat!!!
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

r
----edited----
Rima, Im shameless to still stuck to the show even after the crap they are dishing and all that credit goes solely to SARUN and not the supposed main lead?😡 For how long? How long? This Di's loss drama?Im so tired and fed up from past 1 week😡

Aap bhi na kaise sawal poochthe ho Rima? How can u ask for marriage dammit? There was such a big mishap in DI's life? Cant u see? Di lost mom, Di lost dad, Di lost husband, Di lost her baby, Di lost her smile, Di lost her happiness. How can you think of marriage in such a gloomy ambiance? And that too marriage of Di Ki Slaves?
my mistake
slaves do not deserve a life
seriously...if the victim of child loss is back to her bring back pati mission ...then y not other good for nothing raizadas dnt even talk abt marriage??????nd i think payal run away frm ipk...following path of  her F I L!!😆...poojali no comments @all...cvs shameless hai...but mujhe rant karne mein sharam aathi hai😳...so leave it!!!!Edited by sanja_here - 11 years ago
As much as im hating the dadi-di-shyam drama im glad arnav's with khushi! He noticed her crying, saw the hurt in her eyes when dadi refused to let her make kheer! Im sure he'l do something about it soon
Originally posted by pmgsk

Rima IPK is not a daily soap , it is a series of different stories every week...one week hate marriage then next week comedy ...one week ASR hurts Khushi and next week both ASR and Khushi forget about it...one week couple is legally married and next week they realise they are not fully married ...one week Anjali wants ArShi remarriage next week she wants her Shyamji ...one week it is mehendi next week it is Khushi's evacuation from RM...Its heights of stupid creativity of this team...I wonder how they come up with so many tracks every week, they are unbelievable...I always felt a track runs for sometime and is completed logically before starting a new one but no I learnt from IPK tracks are weekly sometimes even daily and they are left open so that in future they fall short of story they will restart...

true
it is one story, one track, one theme in every week