Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dynamix215 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
i dunno guys... khushboo posted another update 2day...
she added in the end this track will end in "dhamaka"... and that "it was all too early to disclose now"... she said she had talked to the CVs... :/
SARUN_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice post! I also loved today's episode. 😊
NeelVi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dynamix215

i dunno guys... khushboo posted another update 2day...

she added in the end this track will end in "dhamaka"... and that "it was all too early to disclose now"... she said she had talked to the CVs... :/

Havn't read Khushboo post😊 How long this track is going😕 Shyam entry is confirmed so what other Dhamaka may be Garima truth will come out 😲
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree this has been the best episode of the week ofcourse i loved the slaps and punches earlier too
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I loved ONLY the arshi part.. the way Arnav kissed Khushi's forehead..was sooo touchy 😳 ..it was a CUTE MOMENT ! 

and I HATE dadi.. she always misbehaves with our khushi 😡 ..idiot old woman! Shyam has completely brain-washed her 🤢 ..but how dared she compare KHUSHI to *woh aurat* .. Sick!!! 
Khushi is such a pious girl ❤️
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well  written post, n loved the episode but not really not excited about tomorrow because last Friday watt lagaya so worried about tomorrow's episode I think according kushboo spoiler there will be a dhamaka, I think on Arshi's wedding day Garima's truth will be out. I read it somewhere Edited by Arshig8 - 11 years ago
wonderblake thumbnail
yeah, today's Arshi scenes were awesome.

they re just perfect together and the kiss on the forehead
c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the recaps - today episode sounds like a happy and sad one again. I might catch it later after class today.  
NeelVi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshig8

Well  written post, n loved the episode but not really not excited about tomorrow because last Friday watt lagaya so worried about tomorrow's episode I think according kushboo spoiler there will be a dhamaka, I think on Arshi's wedding day Garima's truth will be out. I read it somewhere 

How much Dhamaka's, we have 2 bear😡 One (Anjali Child) is enough 4 me
sahada thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Like your post!! And totally agree on each and every point ⭐️