India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Mat jao .. Sept 6th, 2012 (Page 8)

Hakuna-Matataa IF-Rockerz
Hakuna-Matataa
Hakuna-Matataa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I liked today's epi too...loved t read ur post...
n when anjali refused to eat / drink, I had a smile on my face thinking about ur post :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
nice post dear if I can I will throw dadi...
Im totally pissed

boreddamsel

tanurocks IF-Dazzler
tanurocks
tanurocks

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
very nice

boreddamsel

Avi64 Goldie
Avi64
Avi64

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Okay awesome post! just what I thought too! I liked the epi regardless of Anjali's tantrums (your OS kept me goingLOL) I don't have time for a long comment right now because I've got to go and finish my packing... so I'll just get quickly through with a few points...

AnjaliLOL the entire time they showed her being pampered by the people at RM I was rofling...LOL why?? because I couldn't get your OS out of my mindLOL

Akash - that man needs to be given a smart role for once!!!!D'oh

Nani - extremely proud of her! wanted to suffocate her in a bear hug tooHug at least she is not suffering from the all time present partial amnesia in RMLOL

DadiAngry do I need to say anything??? I wanted to kill her when she snatched the glass from Khushi's hands and and tried to avoid khushi touching her even accidently!AngryAngryAngryAngry can't we just throw her back into the Ashram??? I didn't get to tell you... but now that dialogue delivered by our one and only ASR is my favourite!!! Loved your comment on her eyes smiling for Shyamooo...LOL

Arhi - OH. MY. GOD!!! two very very very sweet scenes!! If I sit to describe my reaction at each of their expression I'll end up sitting and typing for hours at a stretch... so...

yes... when she came in... I was like no khushi... no! don't you mention that creep...

Arnav's expressions throughout the scene even before Khushi entered... the flashbacks... awww... that tear that came out of his eyes...Embarrassed his expressions when Khushi picked up the broken pieces... how it suddenly softened seeing her... how he bent to help her... AWWW...

then how he stopped her... made her sit... yes! they sat on the recliner together for the first time! yay!!!!! "tum Kuch kehne aayi thi"...mat jao... awww...

Khushi babes! I'm proud of her! So proud of her!!!!!!! she said she could sit with him for a minute... Awww... yes! thats love!

the sad rabba vey with the mehendi flashbacks... hats off to Sarun for the expressions they gave today! wow!!!

next morning's tear scene... followed by the kiss... awww... he didn't press for what was wrong... just conveyed he was there... she understood... yaar! yes! this is the show we love! where things happen logically...

yes! I forgot Arnav's unfaltering resolve to not get shayam back...despite Shyamli the toddler's tantrums... I"m sooo proud of him...

God! how will I survive for 10 days without IPK and IF???

see... i said a small comment and how much did I end up writing! I don't even know what I've typed in this hurry... anyways see you soon!

boreddamsel

arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Clap

boreddamsel

bhaktiii IF-Rockerz
bhaktiii
bhaktiii

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
V well analyzed.

boreddamsel

Krancy Groupbie
Krancy
Krancy

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Loved it!!!Clap

boreddamsel

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Today's thoughts:

The Zombie Night - IPK Isshtyle...

Dadi - She is hell bent on bringing Shyam home. The zombie like obsession Anjali was portraying today, the same zombie like obsession I saw in her... Shyam seemed to have suck out their brains.

Nani - The only sane one at RM barring Arnav. She is trying to keep calm but it's impossible with two zombies living at home.

Aakash - I can excuse his doubts because he has never seen Shyam's dark side. The Zombies getting to him because nobody put his protective helmet of the complete truth on his head.

Mamiji - I can't excuse her because she has seen Shyam telling Khushi that he will sign divorce paper and leave Anjali for her when Anjali was pregnant. He was not a baby to agree to whatever Khushi said unless he wanted that too. She had her protective helmet, but she took it out when Zombie Anji offered to comb her hair.

Arnav - The victim who is desperately trying to hold on to his protective helmet while Anji and Dadi are clawing at it from both sides.

Khushi - She took off her protective helmet to put it on Arnav's head for extra protection so Anji took a bite out of her brain. But thankfully Arnav plopped the helmet back on time to prevent further contamination...

Me - The other victim, clutching my protective helmet of sanity and fighting with CVs trying to lure me with cute Arshi scenes because I know, the moment I take off the helmet, CVs will chew my brain with nonsensical episodes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kooltoadboreddamsel

Go to top