Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Mat jao .. Sept 6th, 2012 (Page 6)

pacsun Goldie
pacsun
pacsun

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Anjali defies words !

She's far from dumb or helpless. She's a selfish, pathelic excuse for a woman !! She does NOT deserve the love and devotion of Arnav, Kushi or any of her family. She deserves all the pain she got so far, and will obviously continue to get from Shyam.

I can excuse her for being fooled by Shyam in the past. But I cannot excuse her for simply dismissing Shyam's attempt to kidnap and kill her brother and for chosing to trust Shyam against her brother. She only clings to Arnav for the security and protection and does not bat and eyelid to toss him to the wolves when it suits her.

Today, she became a fitting spouse for the Snake. She has completely recovered physically and emotionally from the tragic loss of her RajKumari and is now using her miscarriage to get Shyam back !! Can there be anything more disgusting ! A woman who is traumatized by such an event will not have the mental capacity to be able to manipulate and deceive to this degree. She's not merely brainwashed.. now she's actively participating and leading the deception against her family in Shyam's absence. Angry

In her so -called condition, she's play acting, putting her brother and the family through so much mental and emotional blackmail - and feels no remorse. &^%$^#&#*#(

I will be happy to see Shyam in action - she deserves it all. I am only sad that whatever happens to ger will deeply hurt and effect Arnav and Kushi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

shalinii173 IF-Dazzler
shalinii173
shalinii173

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged

"And Akash.. (sorry Avni!) but.. maan .. he doesn't know the truth.. instead of finding out why his brother is so adamant about Shyam not coming back.. he just assumes that every man just blindly loves his wife and listens to her.. (oh wait, you didn't do that! Confused) Again, CVs.. why.. why? Why does Akash have to be this way.. why cant he be a smart character? But then again, Arnav.. its partly your fault too.. I wish you had told Akash the truth.. only Nani knows the whole truth in the house!"

No one is smart in RM except our snakewa "THE SMART". 

"ok.. just a second.. did they both sit on the recliner together.. that's a first isnt that..?? aww.. Embarrassed"

But they had slept together on the recliner before,remember ?Wink

"Now the best thing about today's episode.. was that Shyamu wasn't there.. but then again, where is Payaliya.. Akashji, has Payaliya eloped with Shyamu?? Or maybe she went searching for Mamaji and Laxmiji.." 

Payaliya is real smart. She took a break coz she just couldnt stand all these Anjali's drama. How many days should she dress up and stand there and cry with Anjali without any single dialogue.  Let her take a break. Enjoy payaliya Wink
I wish Akash too would have left with his wife for a vacation. 

Edited by shalinii173 - 06 September 2012 at 11:54am

boreddamsel

shillu.arshi IF-Sizzlerz
shillu.arshi
shillu.arshi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
wow really great post...

I like the way he said mat jao

boreddamsel

shamyj Senior Member
shamyj
shamyj

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I love your analysis and comments on today's episode. And I love your stories as well. Please pm me your stories!

boreddamsel

Sweta... Goldie
Sweta...
Sweta...

Hahahahha such a correct post, and opinions on today's Epi! My reaction was the same when manorma was like some once cast an evil eye on anjali I was like what the f... She didn't! Love how he asked khushi did you come to as something his mat jao was the cutest ever!  Even I felt so helpless! Loved how khushi tried to hide her own from arnav but he knew nothing wading her eye! I reckon hopefully he'll figure this dadi is to no use! :) 

boreddamsel

shivi.10rocks IF-Rockerz
shivi.10rocks
shivi.10rocks

nice update... i lykd today's epi.
its true that luv s not about just luvly moments but about staying with eabh other
i was vry happy when khushi didn't asked arnav to bring shyam back
n arnav asked her mat jao plz.. i was lyk aww n d best thing was no shyam in d epi.

boreddamsel

Diva_Akorshi IF-Sizzlerz
Diva_Akorshi
Diva_Akorshi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged

agree 100%...

hate much the selfish brats...poojali...dadi...creepwaa shyam...n also manorama...

love...arnav ... khushi...nani...nk...

boreddamsel

kvarsha IF-Rockerz
kvarsha
kvarsha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
nice post..
thnx 4 pmBig smile

boreddamsel

Go to top