Lovely review.Even I loved today"s arshi moments.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manitaa

poojali snakewa is nothing but a drama queen.. mujhe shyamji dedo.. kyun dedo.. khairat bant rahi hai shyamji ki.. itni mushkil se nikala hai.. let her not eat anything.. she'll eat when she's hungry.
Agreed.. these people have let her dance on their heads.. ignore her, and look at how nicely she will behave! she is just an attention seeker! so typical!

Dadi needs more than spanking... full fledged beating.. look for a budhha and let the 2 make out.. they'll be too busy to judge anyone else's character. and somehow the dadi begging 'other woman' scene did not make me feel bad for her. I'm sure there's another story to this and as usual hot blooded Maliks just second guessed stuff.. 

yup. .thats what I said.. I dodnt feel bad for her.. but I wonder if that was also all an MU.. but then again how dare she just call Khushi the other woman.. after believing some stranger, when everyone.. including her friend Nani so strongly believes that Khushi is innocent.. 

Anjali ko bhej do shyam ke paas, Dadi ko bhej to ashram..

Throw them all out... or Arnav, grab Khushi and run away from this madhouse!

Arnav acted very well today. One could totally relate to his helplessness. Khushi... even when you dont speak you communicate so well. 

Akash and NK are showpieces. CV's are wasting pure talent!

yup!

Arti, thank you for the PM. your posts are awesome.. I love Poojali snakewa OS. its awesome.

Manitaa

Stapleton IF-Rockerz
Stapleton
Stapleton

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
nice post...

i also luved arhi moments in today's episode.

but i'm unable to understand d luv b/w snakewa & dadi..
why she luves him so much that she forgets her own grandson & all others when it comes to him z out of my imagination...

i so wanna kill dadi today when she said d 'other woman'...
i hate her...

boreddamsel

henamani IF-Dazzler
henamani
henamani

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
u never pm me :(
boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

You my darling girl, are the only person I know that can write about  a episode overview and I laugh through the entire posting.  You have a running conversation with yourself and not edit one single word or thought.  You are a delight. Big smile

Yup. .thats how I talk.. my boyfriend says most of the time he doesn't even have to speak.. 'coz I can have a conversation with myself.. lol.. LOL

The bond between Arnav and Khushi are getting stronger by the day.  They communicate physically, mentally and spiritually and it is beautiful to watch.  They will need a strong bond for the coming storms.

yup.. lets just hope that there wont be another MU! 

Dadi, Shyam and Anjali need to be staked out on an African ant hill, they are 6' high, for at least 2 days.  They need an attitude adjustment badly.Dead

lol.. ant hill.. good idea! LOL

I enjoyed every single word and you put a smile on my face.  Thank you...

You know I want a pm for everything your write...

Hug

Punkin22

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana.sagar

I have to agree, loved how he helped her pick up the pieces it seemed so symbolic ! Still dreading the Garima track where dadi says she hates the other woman and then compares her to khushi...I just hope that the other woman is not khushi's mother ! Don't know why I had that thought! 

Did you see the spoiler pics.. they show the other woman.. or well they show who Dadi was talking to.. I don't want to reveal it if you havent seen it already!

loved how he said don't go..that was by far the most romantic dialogue for me...ever. It spoke volumes for their relationship, the only person he wants ! I wish he would have gone and dropped her home though! 

yup.. Im sure he dropped her.. do you think he would have let her go alone?? 

But was equally happy to see her back there in the morning! 

I have a feeling he will agree to get Shyam back but before that he will say that the condition being that he and Khushi complete their wedding pheras!

I would love that.. Di, Dadi, if you want Shyam,  then I want my Khushi! I just hope after all this, then Khushi wont run away from him when he tries to kiss her! LOL

He understands her sorrow and her and loved the kiss he gives her...I also think at the end he realises that dadi has started a war against khushi again when she does not allow her to make the kheer! 

yup.. the poor guy.. he is caught between protecting his sister and seeing his wife's pain.. if he doesnt' bring Shyam back, his sister and his Dadi will hurt Khushi.. 

So now Di will not eat, she will tell him that she will only do so when Shaym is back, arnav will be shattered but have no way out, here he will say or nani might say..love her for standing up for arnav and khushi...that first let them be married as she know the entire truth abt shyam lusting over Khushi during the wedding ...what I want to see is how a wedding will take place without dadi and Garima seeing each other unless dadi refuses to attend...which i will be thrilled about and they do the wedding at a temple or GH ...

good idea.. did you read my OS.. the episode alternative?

I don't want khushi to have to leave arnav again. He needs her and he realises that!

Dont worry.. I dont think the CVs will risk that!

That mat jao was just heart breaking! I think Akash should now get a more substantial role and play an important part in getting rid of Shyam !

yup.. one can just hope.. 
Akshay, maybe its time for you and Deepali to threaten to walk out.. like Daljeet did.. maybe then you will get a substantial role.. LOL

I want pm's to every thing you write! 

vandana.sagar

voldemort Senior Member
voldemort
voldemort

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
yup u nailed it dear...
Barun was exceptional today..actually hes being superb since the whole hospital saga...
what emotions man!!!! hats off to sobti Clap

today felt like we had been transported to the past...where the script was tight the narration was smooth, the emotions were flawless and the show had loads of logic...Clap 
after a very long time, this was a very balanced episode...
and i cant help bt agree wth u that Shayam's absence might have worked for the audience...
he has simply become annoying...its one thing to show a villain, but him twitching n smirking all thru his screen time just pisses me off...
The director shld restrict his facial expression, think then he will become a lot bearable..   

Now to Anjali's feeding session...
i was ROFL
man i was imagining ur scene... cld actually see her sticking her tongue out...
am telling u...u hv got to post that one on 4Lions page...u hv to...

boreddamsel

devishree IF-Dazzler
devishree
devishree

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
i really remembered ur os when poojali started to throw her usual tantrums.. ya 
started to laugh first LOLthen felt like hitting myself poor meCry
wow arhi scenes were done excellently i loved their mutual silence and love between them 
mehendi scene was too good and matjao is the best here CV's u have done a gr8 job 
but still i have a logic touchLOL
no woman can tolerate her husband being bashed and for that can poojali simply leave  the comforts of raizada mansion and her doting brother chote with her faithful (shyam)wellwisher dadi/stopwa to her bestest shyamji her patidev???????Confused disgusting duo
dadi  how dare she treat khushi like a dirt???? i hate u i so hate u...
 nowadays i am afraid of the words dadi and diConfused
dear it was a fabulous post i loved it 
it reflected my emotions too wellWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselISensedYou

Go to top