boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd_hazel

res
__edited__
 those were my reactions, exactly!
din c u @ live link today... Embarrassed

yes.. I did see it there.. but I was folding clothes (yes, inspired by Mrs KKGSR LOL).. so I couldn't chat.. 

remembered ur OS during anjali tantrum LOL i was expecting her to start bawling any minute ROFL 

I cant tell you.. I was laughing so much when Nani kept insisting that she eat.. the whole family was there, including NK and Aakash.. lol.. in my story only Nani and Khushi was there.. seriously it looked exactly like that didnt it.. I'm still laughing.. LOL

i hate dadi so SO much!! she is so effin evil!!
Angry

in a way, i want shyam to come back...it wil be easier for arnav n khushi to show others his true character!! 
yes.. that is exactly why I wanted him to come back.. but then again its IPK.. it will take forever before everyone knows the complete truth..  

but al this poojali drama? -.- doesnt she care abt how worried everyone is for her? doesnt she see wat she is making evryone go thru? especially her own brother? how can she be so selfish?!
exactly my point.. why on earth do people expect us to feel bad for her... she is selfish.. period! Yes, I agree.. she loves her husband.. she loves her family.. but no one, I say, no one, no matter how sad they are would want their family to worry about them.. !!! She is selfish.. and cares about no one but herself. period! 

my worst fears have cm true now...garima does seem to be that aurat...!
dadi is gona get another oppurtunity to say 'i told u so!' -.-

yup.. that was Garima.. did you not see the spoiler pics... Garima looks hot in them! Embarrassed

i lovedd the three arshi moments today...
the mat jao was so cute... <3
i never thought il be hearing kyu dard hai ithna so soon...CVs ne voh bhi suna di...dat scene was rily painful...u cud actually feel their hurt...
nd of course the consoling scene... hats off to barun nd sanaya!! the pain in both their eyes...wow!

yup.. these two are amazing.. 
the mat jao was out of this world! his eyes, did you notice.. sigh! amazing.. I mean I love the director.. or maybe its just these two.. 

i rite now feel so sorry for arnav...
he has been thru so much in his life...
he dint break down, kept going strong...dint allow any1 to sympathise...never showd ne emotion...
nd now all hell is gona break lose on him...
his Di, dadi, khushi...and in sometym, the truth... i have no idea how he's gona bear all this... :'(

Agree.. I feel terrible for Arnav..
on one side the Di who he has tried to protect all his life is hurting.. 
on the other side, if he doesn't give in to his Di's demands, his Khushi will be hurt, since Dadi will keep tormenting her.. 

solution... ??? kick Di and Dadi out! and live happily ever after... 
solution number 2.. grab Khushi and leave.. never to come back again.. run far away from this madhouse!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jennymyolaipkknd_hazel

dazzling_glory IF-Rockerz
dazzling_glory
dazzling_glory

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
superb analysis.
Hope that nothing will separate them again
Thanks for the PM...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

indian47 Newbie
indian47
indian47

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Superb analysis

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aaliyahassan

dadai is too desperate .. she is finding it hard to control her feelings for shyam..Shocked
sexual frustration.. yup.. it's been too long.. show some sympathy.. lol.. LOL

god!! I never hated anyone like I hate dadi .. I am tired of calling her bad names and things but she is just not ready to give up.. she is hurting those two persons whom we love the most..
did u see how he was taunting her own grandson for someone she rarely knows..
truely LOVE IS BLIND LOL

yes it is.. sigh.. Embarrassed

I agree I have always liked akshay and I want his character to be strong .. he doesn't deserve these kind of roles.. Ouch 

I feel terrible.. I actually like Akshay, maybe even more than Barun.. yup.. he deserves a better, non-Ekta-hero role!

arhi scenes were a treat for all of us.. his "mat jao!! " took me to another world  .. 

Day Dreaming I'm still in that world.. 
their understanding is increasing day by day *touchwood* loved them .. m still in arhiland ..Day Dreaming

yup.. and that's what I always say.. it's not like I'm craving to see them kiss or make out.. or even flirt.. any scene where they are together and in love.. even if they are in pain or happy.. as long they both know they both are in love.. and there is no MU between them.. I'm happy!

I loved ur post .. it's been long that u made a post..
awesome post.. thanks for the pm Big smile

thanks... yeah.. I don't want to send so many pm's everyday.. that's why I thought I wont pm everyone! I will definitely pm you Hug

noclapsplease

jurrywhats28 Groupbie
jurrywhats28
jurrywhats28

loved todays epi,it was nice,all arshi scenes were awesome.and ya "mat jao" wooowooowooo,barun-sanaya you make every scene just unique and watchable.

boreddamsel

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

u kno wat, i m hating tat dadi person as much as u nd yup m super annoyed wid poojali but guess we need 2 thank them fr d super intense arshi scenes we r getting these days... u kno, no pain no gainSmile

and fr d story to move on arshi hav 2 suffer but each time they do they sm how come closer 2 each otherSmile

boreddamsel

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jennymyola

Originally posted by nnhk

loved it... spot on! and for once i beg you people have a LOVE button next to the Like on IF...

or as i always say, there should be multiple likes for a post, as in
LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE... one LIKE per person simply doesn't convey how much we liked the post :D
what do u say, Arti?

My reaction ... Embarrassed Thanks.. giggle.. Embarrassed

Lovely comments on the epi. I haven't seen today's epi though, thanks to my beloved exams... :S
i guess i'll live off the written update...

Aww.. good luck with exams.. do watch it later.. one of the good episodes, no Shyamoo

Jennymyola

-krrish- IF-Dazzler
-krrish-
-krrish-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
nice post

boreddamsel

Go to top