Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: boreddamsel

I know.. she doesn't care about hte fact that everyone in that house is worried about her.. 

Tell me, if she loved her family and cared about others.. wouldn't she be an adult and still not worry them? For crying out loud, she is not a 2 year old!

This dadi is very different u know 
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ipkknd_hazel

res

__edited__
 those were my reactions, exactly!
din c u @ live link today... πŸ˜³

yes.. I did see it there.. but I was folding clothes (yes, inspired by Mrs KKGSR πŸ˜†).. so I couldn't chat.. 

remembered ur OS during anjali tantrum πŸ˜† i was expecting her to start bawling any minute πŸ€£ 

I cant tell you.. I was laughing so much when Nani kept insisting that she eat.. the whole family was there, including NK and Aakash.. lol.. in my story only Nani and Khushi was there.. seriously it looked exactly like that didnt it.. I'm still laughing.. πŸ˜†

i hate dadi so SO much!! she is so effin evil!!
😑

in a way, i want shyam to come back...it wil be easier for arnav n khushi to show others his true character!! 
yes.. that is exactly why I wanted him to come back.. but then again its IPK.. it will take forever before everyone knows the complete truth..  

but al this poojali drama? -.- doesnt she care abt how worried everyone is for her? doesnt she see wat she is making evryone go thru? especially her own brother? how can she be so selfish?!
exactly my point.. why on earth do people expect us to feel bad for her... she is selfish.. period! Yes, I agree.. she loves her husband.. she loves her family.. but no one, I say, no one, no matter how sad they are would want their family to worry about them.. !!! She is selfish.. and cares about no one but herself. period! 

my worst fears have cm true now...garima does seem to be that aurat...!
dadi is gona get another oppurtunity to say 'i told u so!' -.-

yup.. that was Garima.. did you not see the spoiler pics... Garima looks hot in them! πŸ˜³

i lovedd the three arshi moments today...
the mat jao was so cute... <3
i never thought il be hearing kyu dard hai ithna so soon...CVs ne voh bhi suna di...dat scene was rily painful...u cud actually feel their hurt...
nd of course the consoling scene... hats off to barun nd sanaya!! the pain in both their eyes...wow!

yup.. these two are amazing.. 
the mat jao was out of this world! his eyes, did you notice.. sigh! amazing.. I mean I love the director.. or maybe its just these two.. 

i rite now feel so sorry for arnav...
he has been thru so much in his life...
he dint break down, kept going strong...dint allow any1 to sympathise...never showd ne emotion...
nd now all hell is gona break lose on him...
his Di, dadi, khushi...and in sometym, the truth... i have no idea how he's gona bear all this... :'(

Agree.. I feel terrible for Arnav..
on one side the Di who he has tried to protect all his life is hurting.. 
on the other side, if he doesn't give in to his Di's demands, his Khushi will be hurt, since Dadi will keep tormenting her.. 

solution... ??? kick Di and Dadi out! and live happily ever after... 
solution number 2.. grab Khushi and leave.. never to come back again.. run far away from this madhouse!
dazzling_glory thumbnail
superb analysis.
Hope that nothing will separate them again
Thanks for the PM...
boreddamsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: aaliyahassan

dadai is too desperate .. she is finding it hard to control her feelings for shyam..😲

sexual frustration.. yup.. it's been too long.. show some sympathy.. lol.. πŸ˜†

god!! I never hated anyone like I hate dadi .. I am tired of calling her bad names and things but she is just not ready to give up.. she is hurting those two persons whom we love the most..
did u see how he was taunting her own grandson for someone she rarely knows..
truely LOVE IS BLIND πŸ˜†

yes it is.. sigh.. πŸ˜³

I agree I have always liked akshay and I want his character to be strong .. he doesn't deserve these kind of roles..  

I feel terrible.. I actually like Akshay, maybe even more than Barun.. yup.. he deserves a better, non-Ekta-hero role!

arhi scenes were a treat for all of us.. his "mat jao!! " took me to another world  .. 

I'm still in that world.. 
their understanding is increasing day by day *touchwood* loved them .. m still in arhiland ..

yup.. and that's what I always say.. it's not like I'm craving to see them kiss or make out.. or even flirt.. any scene where they are together and in love.. even if they are in pain or happy.. as long they both know they both are in love.. and there is no MU between them.. I'm happy!

I loved ur post .. it's been long that u made a post..
awesome post.. thanks for the pm πŸ˜ƒ

thanks... yeah.. I don't want to send so many pm's everyday.. that's why I thought I wont pm everyone! I will definitely pm you πŸ€—
jurrywhats28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved todays epi,it was nice,all arshi scenes were awesome.and ya "mat jao" wooowooowooo,barun-sanaya you make every scene just unique and watchable.
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
u kno wat, i m hating tat dadi person as much as u nd yup m super annoyed wid poojali but guess we need 2 thank them fr d super intense arshi scenes we r getting these days... u kno, no pain no gain😊

and fr d story to move on arshi hav 2 suffer but each time they do they sm how come closer 2 each other😊
boreddamsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jennymyola

or as i always say, there should be multiple likes for a post, as in
LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE... one LIKE per person simply doesn't convey how much we liked the post :D

what do u say, Arti?

My reaction ... πŸ˜³ Thanks.. giggle.. πŸ˜³

Lovely comments on the epi. I haven't seen today's epi though, thanks to my beloved exams... :S
i guess i'll live off the written update...

Aww.. good luck with exams.. do watch it later.. one of the good episodes, no Shyamoo
ninaraj1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely review.Even I loved today"s arshi moments.😊
boreddamsel thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manitaa

poojali snakewa is nothing but a drama queen.. mujhe shyamji dedo.. kyun dedo.. khairat bant rahi hai shyamji ki.. itni mushkil se nikala hai.. let her not eat anything.. she'll eat when she's hungry.

Agreed.. these people have let her dance on their heads.. ignore her, and look at how nicely she will behave! she is just an attention seeker! so typical!

Dadi needs more than spanking... full fledged beating.. look for a budhha and let the 2 make out.. they'll be too busy to judge anyone else's character. and somehow the dadi begging 'other woman' scene did not make me feel bad for her. I'm sure there's another story to this and as usual hot blooded Maliks just second guessed stuff.. 

yup. .thats what I said.. I dodnt feel bad for her.. but I wonder if that was also all an MU.. but then again how dare she just call Khushi the other woman.. after believing some stranger, when everyone.. including her friend Nani so strongly believes that Khushi is innocent.. 

Anjali ko bhej do shyam ke paas, Dadi ko bhej to ashram..

Throw them all out... or Arnav, grab Khushi and run away from this madhouse!

Arnav acted very well today. One could totally relate to his helplessness. Khushi... even when you dont speak you communicate so well. 

Akash and NK are showpieces. CV's are wasting pure talent!

yup!

Arti, thank you for the PM. your posts are awesome.. I love Poojali snakewa OS. its awesome.

Stapleton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post...

i also luved arhi moments in today's episode.

but i'm unable to understand d luv b/w snakewa & dadi..
why she luves him so much that she forgets her own grandson & all others when it comes to him z out of my imagination...

i so wanna kill dadi today when she said d 'other woman'...
i hate her...
Previous
1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Next