India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Mat jao .. Sept 6th, 2012 (Page 2)

noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
dadai is too desperate .. she is finding it hard to control her feelings for shyam..Shocked
god!! I never hated anyone like I hate dadi .. I am tired of calling her bad names and things but she is just not ready to give up.. she is hurting those two persons whom we love the most..
did u see how he was taunting her own grandson for someone she rarely knows..
truely LOVE IS BLIND LOL

I agree I have always liked akshay and I want his character to be strong .. he doesn't deserve these kind of roles.. Ouch 

arhi scenes were a treat for all of us.. his "mat jao!! " took me to another world  .. 
their understanding is increasing day by day *touchwood* loved them .. m still in arhiland ..Day Dreaming

I loved ur post .. it's been long that u made a post..
awesome post.. thanks for the pm Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselvandana.sagar

Jennymyola Goldie
Jennymyola
Jennymyola

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nnhk

loved it... spot on! and for once i beg you people have a LOVE button next to the Like on IF...

or as i always say, there should be multiple likes for a post, as in
LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE... one LIKE per person simply doesn't convey how much we liked the post :D
what do u say, Arti?
Lovely comments on the epi. I haven't seen today's epi though, thanks to my beloved exams... :S
i guess i'll live off the written update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

Manitaa Senior Member
Manitaa
Manitaa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
poojali snakewa is nothing but a drama queen.. mujhe shyamji dedo.. kyun dedo.. khairat bant rahi hai shyamji ki.. itni mushkil se nikala hai.. let her not eat anything.. she'll eat when she's hungry.
Dadi needs more than spanking... full fledged beating.. look for a budhha and let the 2 make out.. they'll be too busy to judge anyone else's character. and somehow the dadi begging 'other woman' scene did not make me feel bad for her. I'm sure there's another story to this and as usual hot blooded Maliks just second guessed stuff.. 

Anjali ko bhej do shyam ke paas, Dadi ko bhej to ashram..

Arnav acted very well today. One could totally relate to his helplessness. Khushi... even when you dont speak you communicate so well. 

Akash and NK are showpieces. CV's are wasting pure talent!

Arti, thank you for the PM. your posts are awesome.. I love Poojali snakewa OS. its awesome.

Edited by Manitaa - 06 September 2012 at 10:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselvandana.sagar

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I have to agree, loved how he helped her pick up the pieces it seemed so symbolic ! Still dreading the Garima track where dadi says she hates the other woman and then compares her to khushi...I just hope that the other woman is not khushi's mother ! Don't know why I had that thought! 

loved how he said don't go..that was by far the most romantic dialogue for me...ever. It spoke volumes for their relationship, the only person he wants ! I wish he would have gone and dropped her home though! 

But was equally happy to see her back there in the morning! 

I have a feeling he will agree to get Shyam back but before that he will say that the condition being that he and Khushi complete their wedding pheras!

He understands her sorrow and her and loved the kiss he gives her...I also think at the end he realises that dadi has started a war against khushi again when she does not allow her to make the kheer! 

So now Di will not eat, she will tell him that she will only do so when Shaym is back, arnav will be shattered but have no way out, here he will say or nani might say..love her for standing up for arnav and khushi...that first let them be married as she know the entire truth abt shyam lusting over Khushi during the wedding ...what I want to see is how a wedding will take place without dadi and Garima seeing each other unless dadi refuses to attend...which i will be thrilled about and they do the wedding at a temple or GH ...

I don't want khushi to have to leave arnav again. He needs her and he realises that!

That mat jao was just heart breaking! I think Akash should now get a more substantial role and play an important part in getting rid of Shyam !

I want pm's to every thing you write! 

Edited by vandana.sagar - 06 September 2012 at 10:16am

boreddamsel

westindian IF-Sizzlerz
westindian
westindian

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
and he said mat jaao.. I squealed.. and thud.. <faints>
Arnavji.. if you had said that to me, I would have jumped on your lap and hugged you tight and never ever ever let go.. oops.. did I just say that.. Blushing

^^^^^^^^^^^^I was right there with you, Barun was fabulous today, the man is not called the king of expressions for nothing. When he looked at her, restrained his anger and wiped his tear ---crap I nearly died. Fantastic, fantastic!  Show me another show on TV with such great portrayal of emotion, there isn't one. SaRun rocks & they keep me watching this show.
.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Sanaya and Barun Were just Awesome .. Without dialogues you know what they are feeling .. and just the small chat Makes me smile ..
Khushi comforting arnav and Arnav comforting Khushi .. <3 Im glad their bond is getting stronger .. Love it !! <3

Mat Jao dialogue reminded me of that little Kid that said it to kajol in KKHH .. Arnav is soo adorable when vulnerable and that he can be in that state in front of khushi .. haye !!

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 06 September 2012 at 10:26am
tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
awesome episodeHeart

boreddamsel

sias2 Senior Member
sias2
sias2

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged