Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fernanl2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Absolutely mind blowing analysis of the episode. Loved every word of the post. Arnav and Khushi will send me to IPKKND asylum very sooon if they continue to be so adorable, cuteness personified in every scene they are together but don't mind being there 😉

Please do PM me your post. It is great to read your positive posts and your writings. 
ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Arnav's " MAT JAO " was heart rending !!

it was like a little boy's soul bared in front of Khushi.

he completed the circle today . the circle that had started at the airport where Arnav got kidnapped.
over there he had forcefully pulled away from Khushi but today Khushi gently tried to make him understand. for him it was rhetorical question. 

in the scene at the airport when Arnav is leaving and Khushi hold's his hand and pleads with  him  to  " MAT JAYE". 
she also had sounded like a forlorn child whose anchor was going away from her.

see it at 2:45

both of them had expressed themselves beautifully with only two words.

pia-loves-sarun thumbnail
hey dat ws much neede..u r so damm gud yaar..mwaah sweethrt...enough of poojali..ufff...!! hey i also read  the oops moment fr poojali...rofl..it ws awsmmm yaar..thnks fr pm..!tc ..

Pallavi...
damonzlady thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
these days every time i see Dadi(that snakewa deewani) on screen, a 
little voice in my head goes SLAP HER!SLAP HER! thankfully the beautiful 
Arshi moments help me calm down!

i love ur posts!keep 'em coming!😊
Edited by damonzlady - 11 years ago
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you all for your comments!! All those who people wanted a love button, awww.. thanks! 🤗

Sorry I couldn't reply to everyone together.. but I thought I will leave my reply in one! I was planning to reply, but slept off early last night just when I got home!  😭
But here is the reply to some of your posts.. to all others, I loved your comments! Thanks!

@shalini173, @asrcraze, Arshi sitting on recliner!
yup I do remember them sleeping on the recliner.. that was again because they had no other option.. fate forced them to sleep on the recliner that day.. on the other hand, now they have been sitting on the bed together.. but sitting on the recliner together was so cute.. and sitting so close.. awww.. i get so excited at such irrelevant things I know.. 😆 but then again its Arshi.. you understand, right .. <giggle> 😳

pacsun on page 6, great description of Anjali.. 👏

lxray pointed out Khushi said mat jaayiye at the airport.. yup, I remembered that.. but somehow I didn't connect it to Arnav's mat jao! good catch!! somehow, instead I thought of the holi scene, where he didnt say mat jao, but instead grabbed her hand and didn't let her go.. and she stayed there with him.. 

asrcraze, about Anjali
yup, I wouldn't hate her if she was behaving like I write in my OS.. the ones where she is a strong character.. that's how a 35 year old woman should behave! but yes, I also hated her for when she said I always supported you.. because I love you.. well what I took away from that.. you live in this house and everyone agrees with you because I support you.. moron, dont forget.. Arnav can survive even without you supporting him.. you think Nani would have stopped him if he didn't support you? But then again let's not forget. everyone forgave Khushi (at least GH people) during Holi 'coz of Anjali.. yes.. I wont forget she has done a lot of good things.. after all she is one of the reasons Arshi is together.. but then again, so is everyone in the show.. everyone brought them closer, including Shyamu and Dadi.. 
but you are right, Anjali supports Arnav because she didn't mind his decisions.. like you said.. if it wasn't in her favor, she would have been against him.. hence I come back to the sole reason why I hate her.. 'coz she is selfish and doesn't think of anyone but herself and seh doesn't deserve a brother like Arnav and a s-i-l like Khushi!
btw, love how your bro sat and watched with you.. tell him he has good taste in TV shows 😉

sohara, hon.. dont worry.. 🤗 and I wanted to quote what you wrote..
"What a difference between Anjali and Khushi! Why this girl has so much tolerance! I'm just remembering the moments how Arnav mentally abused her after the marriage. But khushi bored everything and hid it in her antics.Hats off to CVs for creating such beautiful, unique characters of Arnav and Khushi."
"Khushi doesn't need anybody,she just needs her laad Governor,whose love is more than enough for the rest of her life."
👏 😳 so true! and what you wrote about anjali..
"I don't get it why the whole Raizadas are after this 35 year old woman, pampering her like a kid!"
I stopped thinking about it.. I just remember my OS.. and think of her as pathetic.. and relax 😆 the thing is everyone pampered her too much since she was a kid.. and now she has forgotten how old she is.. and still expects everyone to pamper her.. like I said on some post, I am glad her baby died.. how would she have taken care of her baby.. when she is acting like a baby herself! 
On the other hand, if you think about it.. if you dont eat and if you have undergone such a major incident in your life, it's normal for your family to be worried about you.. but if she loved her family, she will not put them through this misery, she would have eaten the food, but still been adamant and make known the fact that she might be eating the food because she cares about her family, but still wants Shyam there or something.. now she is behaving like a little kid.. I wont eat my food, unless you give me my Shyam.. lol.. I did this myself when I was a kid!

@chavvi, yes, I am glad they are not showing Khushi as stupid.. yes, I'm glad she brought up Shyam that day.. even though she knows what he has done.. that shows how caring she is.. she put Anjali in front of her and her husband's worries.. but I'm glad Arnav didn't break down like she did and give in.. though he will soon.. but I'm glad that Khushi understood Arnav didn't want to do that.. and hence stopped asking him to. There, she has given him respect.. and is respecting his decision.. now she knows, he will make a decision and she will be there to support him no matter what he does.. the last thing he needs is another nagging non-supportive relative.. thank you Khushi.. and thank you CVs for not making her another SP bahu.. I just hope you keep her that way!

@dumas..yup.. Akash has his mom.. he doesn't need his wife! 😆

@tia's zombie post.. 👏 I couldn't stop laughing in my lab.. and my labmate was lke.. what's so funny that you are laughing so loudly... and I explained, oh just reading a post someone made.. and he rolled his eyes.. oh you and your show! but did that stop me, nope.. i continued to be 🤣 about Khushi.. phew.. I'm so glad Arnav gave her helmet back! and yes, I am also holding onto my helmet tight..

@Parul : "God! how will I survive for 10 days without IPK and IF???"
Dont know hon.. I know I will miss you.. 😭

@voldemort. . oops, can I say your name?? <scared> .. just kidding 😆
what you said - today felt like we had been transported to the past...where the script was tight the narration was smooth, the emotions were flawless and the show had loads of logic...
👏 yup, no wonder I liked today's episode! well, logic only if the CVs accept that they are showing Anjali as a selfish character.. who cares about no one but herself.. if they still expect us to believe that she is the loving, sweet, doting sister.. then no.. still no logic there!

@asrcraze, thanks for the kiss count.. woah! 14 vs 1???

@shalini173, about Payal
Payaliya is real smart. She took a break coz she just couldnt stand all these Anjali's drama. How many days should she dress up and stand there and cry with Anjali without any single dialogue.  Let her take a break. Enjoy payaliya 😉
I wish Akash too would have left with his wife for a vacation. 

lol.. good point! Though Akash likes staying with his mom more than his wife.. and plus, now he has a new hobby, trying to point out that his bro is wrong!  why do I think he has said that his bro is wrong once before.. I cant remember when.. 

but anyways.. just heard that Deepali quit the show.. I'm really sad.. 'coz she was such a good actress.. see, CVs .. this is what happens when you dont give them the role they deserve.. how come you let her go and not Daljeet.. that's unfair. so unfair.. I loved IPK coz they gave every character on the show importance.. remember Akash Payal got one whole episode .. Jan 5th I think.. why are Akshay and Deepali not getting that importance any more.. how come Daljeet gets so much.. is she the only other lead other than Sarun? check out my post I think Never Khushi Always Gham one.. where I say how important every character is! If you lost Deepali, PH, then its your fault.. better kill her off in the show.. I cannot stand the thought of some bimbo as Payal! loved Deepali.. cannot forget the two good scenes she had.. that she did such a good job with.. once, yelling at Arnav when he brought Khushi from the guest house.. and then defending Khushi in front of Shyam and the whole family.. 
"aapko sharam nahi aathi.." my fave dialogue.. 👏 
love you Deepali!!! 

Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post and Nice analysis loved it.

You are correct we dont expect Cute Rabba Vey moments all the time the two scenes between Arshi yesterday were awesome and loved it 
chocolover98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing post :)
I loved yesterdays episode..it made me tear up too :')

I really kept wondering where our payaliya could be and got some weird dreams about it!!! 'better to not mention it here' :P

Im liking the track now but the the thought of whats gonna happen next scares me :S

Uff..The KISS

Thanks for the PM damselji ;) ;)
*damselji came outta nowhere..right!* :p ;)
sruthick thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really... it was a nice update

good analysis...

Loved Today ARHI Scene

ASR helps Khushi in picking up d brokrn pieces...

Mat jao n cute hug...loved it to d core!

N mehendi FB too...

gangsu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Luvd ur post. Till nw i ever felt ASR or Barun so cute vas, vhen he vas crying in his dat tym khushi cam. He vas so so so cute wow