Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
It was a hectic day and I'm back to IF,my favorite hanging out place.
Arti my reaction to your post is 🤣 and😆 and👏
Lovely update baby!
I liked the episode but Roodali's too much rona-dhona was giving me headache! There should be a limit of everything.Spoil brat Anjali, if she wants her Shyamu so much then why doesn't she move out from the house and live with Shyamu somewhere else.Selfish woman wants to live on her brother and and giving him mental torture! Not only ASR she is causing suffering for everybody.I don't get it why the whole Raizadas are after this 35 year old woman, pampering her like a kid!😒

Dadi the evil monster,I was so disgusted at her attitude today. How she was telling so many ill words for Khushi! Why ASR is not kicking her out from the house! This is Arnav's Nani's house, she doesn't have any right to stay there. Nani was so sweet that she defended Khushi as always. This is the only Raizada I love.

I was feeling terrible for both Arshi today. Did everybody forget that there is a marriage in the house. Nobody cares for Arnav, they only care that selfish moron Anjali!😡 Arnav is in dilemma, in one side his Di's unreasonable demand and other hand Shyam. He knows how heinous guy he is.There is too much pressure, too many responsibilities on his young shoulder!.Just loved it how Khushi was condoling him,supporting him in every step. When khushi entered the room, I was scared whether she ask again to bring Shyamu back! Thanks to CVs that she acted sane.What a mind blowing scene it was when he was asking her to stay.The plea the urge in his eyes, in his voice was so intense! Barun is truly beyond excellence.I find him as a Hollywood standard actor. So as our Sanaya.I just skipped a beat of my heart when she laid her head on his shoulder.Plz Arnav be like this forever, don't ever MU her whatever you hear in future. Just love her,trust her and stand by her side.

The most beautiful moment today when Arnav kissed her on her forehead.It's not just a simple kiss, It was a loving,caring assuring,comforting kiss.And khushi how she was hiding her pain behind her smile!. What a difference between Anjali and Khushi! Why this girl has so much tolerance! I'm just remembering the moments how Arnav mentally abused her after the marriage. But khushi bored everything and hid it in her antics.Hats off to CVs for creating such beautiful, unique characters of Arnav and Khushi.

Khushi doesn't need anybody,she just needs her laad Governor,whose love is more than enough for the rest of her life.

Plz CVs our demand is very little,we just want Khushi to be happy with her Arnav. If khushi is happy,we are happy if she is sad we are sad.Is it too much to ask for CVs.

sidhu285 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
nice post..haven't watch the episode but sounds like good episode
ExquisiteSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Great Post dear i agree with u todays epi was good and sweet just Anjalii how can she say tht to her bro bless Arnav 
Thanxs for the Pm
taklima_naj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
only Arhi scenes are worth wachable, I always like your analysis.
chatterbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!

THis takes gold out of all posts on IPK today !

Love your thoughts on the episode. 100% concur with you 😃
please6 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it lol love the comment and payal and dadi os and i agree with u any ways loved it and thanks 4 the pm
cupcakez thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its really sweet of you to write this and  I actually really appreciate you sending me pm but you can remove me from pm JUST FOR THIS  THE DAILY COMMENT its just that I am back at school and its really hard and I really focus on my studies and hoping to get good grades so i can apply for scholarships. But reading these makes me wanna watch IPKKND and that really distracts I'll be siting in my class thinking about it OH  TRUST ME I DO, but i just cnat help it and when they break my expectation i get depressed. 
BUT PLEASE 
PLEASE 
PLEASE
continue to send my pm's for ur FFs, SSs, OSs, what ifs, anything I just love reading them, one of the bet part of my day oh and i also wanted to say I might not be able to comment every day but I WILL COMMENT once I get time this weekend i am going for somene's wedding and then i have few tests coming up ALREADY uugggh soo yeah but please do PM me
siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post👏
send pm for ur daily updates😳
Edited by siva2901 - 11 years ago
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Nicely put Aarthi!!!!

The last episode was good.  Will re-watch the whole week's episodes this weekend.
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hated to see DADI humiliate Khushi who would feel honored to give service to Anjali- the Queen of RM!!! 😡