Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalinii173 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

"And Akash.. (sorry Avni!) but.. maan .. he doesn't know the truth.. instead of finding out why his brother is so adamant about Shyam not coming back.. he just assumes that every man just blindly loves his wife and listens to her.. (oh wait, you didn't do that! ğŸ˜•) Again, CVs.. why.. why? Why does Akash have to be this way.. why cant he be a smart character? But then again, Arnav.. its partly your fault too.. I wish you had told Akash the truth.. only Nani knows the whole truth in the house!"

No one is smart in RM except our snakewa "THE SMART". 

"ok.. just a second.. did they both sit on the recliner together.. that's a first isnt that..?? aww.. ğŸ˜³"

But they had slept together on the recliner before,remember ?😉

"Now the best thing about today's episode.. was that Shyamu wasn't there.. but then again, where is Payaliya.. Akashji, has Payaliya eloped with Shyamu?? Or maybe she went searching for Mamaji and Laxmiji.." 

Payaliya is real smart. She took a break coz she just couldnt stand all these Anjali's drama. How many days should she dress up and stand there and cry with Anjali without any single dialogue.  Let her take a break. Enjoy payaliya ğŸ˜‰
I wish Akash too would have left with his wife for a vacation. 

Edited by shalinii173 - 11 years ago
shillu.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow really great post...

I like the way he said mat jao
shamyj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love your analysis and comments on today's episode. And I love your stories as well. Please pm me your stories!
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hahahahha such a correct post, and opinions on today's Epi! My reaction was the same when manorma was like some once cast an evil eye on anjali I was like what the f... She didn't! Love how he asked khushi did you come to as something his mat jao was the cutest ever!  Even I felt so helpless! Loved how khushi tried to hide her own from arnav but he knew nothing wading her eye! I reckon hopefully he'll figure this dadi is to no use! :) 
shivi.10rocks thumbnail
nice update... i lykd today's epi.
its true that luv s not about just luvly moments but about staying with eabh other
i was vry happy when khushi didn't asked arnav to bring shyam back
n arnav asked her mat jao plz.. i was lyk aww n d best thing was no shyam in d epi.
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

agree 100%...

hate much the selfish brats...poojali...dadi...creepwaa shyam...n also manorama...

love...arnav ... khushi...nani...nk...

kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post..
thnx 4 pm😃
mehak06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Arhi scenes were so awesome
it speaks of volimes dat d bond btwn arhi is gettin stronger dae bydae...
but dat pujali...argh
who wants to talk abt hr
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey..nice analysis...
Loved the way Arnav and khushi wer ther for supporting each other...
thank god..nani and nk are ther in their side still...
Hate dadi and anjali...can anybody pls make them go out of the house...
Finally got my fav rabba ve song...happy on that note...
As u said...even i was scared when khushi entered Arnav's room..for a min tht she wanted to talk abt shyam...then oly i gt relaxed...thank god..she never opened the topic again...
loved ur post...thanks for the pm
l0st thumbnail
nice 
and am glad that today's epi was shyaam-free =D