Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Punkin22

You my darling girl, are the only person I know that can write about  a episode overview and I laugh through the entire posting.  You have a running conversation with yourself and not edit one single word or thought.  You are a delight. πŸ˜ƒ

Yup. .thats how I talk.. my boyfriend says most of the time he doesn't even have to speak.. 'coz I can have a conversation with myself.. lol.. πŸ˜†

The bond between Arnav and Khushi are getting stronger by the day.  They communicate physically, mentally and spiritually and it is beautiful to watch.  They will need a strong bond for the coming storms.

yup.. lets just hope that there wont be another MU! 

Dadi, Shyam and Anjali need to be staked out on an African ant hill, they are 6' high, for at least 2 days.  They need an attitude adjustment badly.🀒

lol.. ant hill.. good idea! πŸ˜†

I enjoyed every single word and you put a smile on my face.  Thank you...

You know I want a pm for everything your write...

πŸ€—

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vandana.sagar

I have to agree, loved how he helped her pick up the pieces it seemed so symbolic ! Still dreading the Garima track where dadi says she hates the other woman and then compares her to khushi...I just hope that the other woman is not khushi's mother ! Don't know why I had that thought! 

Did you see the spoiler pics.. they show the other woman.. or well they show who Dadi was talking to.. I don't want to reveal it if you havent seen it already!

loved how he said don't go..that was by far the most romantic dialogue for me...ever. It spoke volumes for their relationship, the only person he wants ! I wish he would have gone and dropped her home though! 

yup.. Im sure he dropped her.. do you think he would have let her go alone?? 

But was equally happy to see her back there in the morning! 

I have a feeling he will agree to get Shyam back but before that he will say that the condition being that he and Khushi complete their wedding pheras!

I would love that.. Di, Dadi, if you want Shyam,  then I want my Khushi! I just hope after all this, then Khushi wont run away from him when he tries to kiss her! πŸ˜†

He understands her sorrow and her and loved the kiss he gives her...I also think at the end he realises that dadi has started a war against khushi again when she does not allow her to make the kheer! 

yup.. the poor guy.. he is caught between protecting his sister and seeing his wife's pain.. if he doesnt' bring Shyam back, his sister and his Dadi will hurt Khushi.. 

So now Di will not eat, she will tell him that she will only do so when Shaym is back, arnav will be shattered but have no way out, here he will say or nani might say..love her for standing up for arnav and khushi...that first let them be married as she know the entire truth abt shyam lusting over Khushi during the wedding ...what I want to see is how a wedding will take place without dadi and Garima seeing each other unless dadi refuses to attend...which i will be thrilled about and they do the wedding at a temple or GH ...

good idea.. did you read my OS.. the episode alternative?

I don't want khushi to have to leave arnav again. He needs her and he realises that!

Dont worry.. I dont think the CVs will risk that!

That mat jao was just heart breaking! I think Akash should now get a more substantial role and play an important part in getting rid of Shyam !

yup.. one can just hope.. 
Akshay, maybe its time for you and Deepali to threaten to walk out.. like Daljeet did.. maybe then you will get a substantial role.. πŸ˜†

I want pm's to every thing you write! 

voldemort thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yup u nailed it dear...
Barun was exceptional today..actually hes being superb since the whole hospital saga...
what emotions man!!!! hats off to sobti πŸ‘

today felt like we had been transported to the past...where the script was tight the narration was smooth, the emotions were flawless and the show had loads of logic...πŸ‘ 
after a very long time, this was a very balanced episode...
and i cant help bt agree wth u that Shayam's absence might have worked for the audience...
he has simply become annoying...its one thing to show a villain, but him twitching n smirking all thru his screen time just pisses me off...
The director shld restrict his facial expression, think then he will become a lot bearable..   

Now to Anjali's feeding session...
i was πŸ€£
man i was imagining ur scene... cld actually see her sticking her tongue out...
am telling u...u hv got to post that one on 4Lions page...u hv to...
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i really remembered ur os when poojali started to throw her usual tantrums.. ya 
started to laugh first πŸ˜†then felt like hitting myself poor me😭
wow arhi scenes were done excellently i loved their mutual silence and love between them 
mehendi scene was too good and matjao is the best here CV's u have done a gr8 job 
but still i have a logic touchπŸ˜†
no woman can tolerate her husband being bashed and for that can poojali simply leave  the comforts of raizada mansion and her doting brother chote with her faithful (shyam)wellwisher dadi/stopwa to her bestest shyamji her patidev???????πŸ˜• disgusting duo
dadi  how dare she treat khushi like a dirt???? i hate u i so hate u...
 nowadays i am afraid of the words dadi and diπŸ˜•
dear it was a fabulous post i loved it 
it reflected my emotions too wellπŸ˜‰
_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Though I am elated at the ArShi scenes today! They were magical as always! I wanted to kiss Arnavji senseless at the mat jao! 

But the DIDIDIDIDIDIDI is getting on my nerves and making me pissed to no ends yaar...

I really was reminded of ur OS when she said ki humei kuch nahi chaahiye, humei kuch nahi khaana and broke the glass!! All I was waiting for was Arnav to come with icecream! 
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
EVEN I LOVED TODAYS EPISODE...
NO OFENCES FROM ME...
ARSHI WAS BEST ...LOVELY MOMENTS 
fffan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Spot On!!! Loved your post. That is the reason even when my heart breaks because of the separation of ARHI, I keep on watching the show. Because of the ARHI scenes like CVs gave us today.

ISensedYou thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree wid  nnhk  y cnt we have a love button nxt to lyk...
tdays epi was lyk heaven am talkin nly abt arshi scenes...
wat d hell!!!! hw cn kushi b responsible 4 wat happnd to anjali...wid garimas truth out dadi is gonna get another chance tellin maine kaha na ki blah blah...
i love readin ur post on everydays epi...
do pm me wen u post them...
i havnt read tat poojali creepwa os yet ill surely do so tday
it makes my day dear...lyk it did 4 me tday wid you me n rabba veπŸ˜‰ ...
tanx 4 d pm...
do pm me wen u post everydays view...
Edited by kamalapushpa - 11 years ago
Samiiii thumbnail
Ur post was awazing.. I just loved it. Thx for da pm
pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anjali defies words !

She's far from dumb or helpless. She's a selfish, pathelic excuse for a woman !! She does NOT deserve the love and devotion of Arnav, Kushi or any of her family. She deserves all the pain she got so far, and will obviously continue to get from Shyam.

I can excuse her for being fooled by Shyam in the past. But I cannot excuse her for simply dismissing Shyam's attempt to kidnap and kill her brother and for chosing to trust Shyam against her brother. She only clings to Arnav for the security and protection and does not bat and eyelid to toss him to the wolves when it suits her.

Today, she became a fitting spouse for the Snake. She has completely recovered physically and emotionally from the tragic loss of her RajKumari and is now using her miscarriage to get Shyam back !! Can there be anything more disgusting ! A woman who is traumatized by such an event will not have the mental capacity to be able to manipulate and deceive to this degree. She's not merely brainwashed.. now she's actively participating and leading the deception against her family in Shyam's absence. 😑

In her so -called condition, she's play acting, putting her brother and the family through so much mental and emotional blackmail - and feels no remorse. &^%$^#&#*#(

I will be happy to see Shyam in action - she deserves it all. I am only sad that whatever happens to ger will deeply hurt and effect Arnav and Kushi.