India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Mat jao .. Sept 6th, 2012

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Ok .. I dont know about you guys.. but I liked todays episode.. 
Anger.. love.. patheticness (yup, that's not a word.. but I need that word to describe IPK now.. especially Anjali) .. ego.. (sorrow, you will ask.. sheesh.. what sorrow?)
It was all there.. all in all a good episode!

My reactions.. ready? LOL

Dadi's reaction when Di said she wants Shyam.. her eyes smiled.. 
"Tujh ko dekh kar aankhe muskuraane lagte hain.."
Haai.. iss pyaar ko kya naam doon.. Dadi's eyes smiled just at the mention of the one she loves ... Shyamooo! Embarrassed

What the f.. Shocked Did Anjali just say she loves her Chotte.. hold on, where did I leave that dagger of mine.. no no.. not to stab myself.. but to stab her! How dare she.. Angry you selfish brat.. you self-loving, pathetic, idiotic ... oops.. nope, no bashing.. just smiling.. Big smile 

And yes.. she fainted.. of course.. that always works... in IPK, she faints for herself.. in my episode alternative.. she fainted so that Arshi could get married.. sigh! This is the difference between a fan and a CV eh Confused

Arnav.. I am so proud of you Clap.. I can't tell you how much.. you did not falter seeing your Di's behavior.. You are keeping your emotions in check.. wish you had done that the day you found out about Shyam and Khushi. I wonder what would have happened.. 

What the.. Shocked Did Manorama just say someone eyed Anjali's happiness.. someone?? SOMEONE.. hint hint.. Khushi?? Angry

And Akash.. (sorry Avni!) but.. maan .. he doesn't know the truth.. instead of finding out why his brother is so adamant about Shyam not coming back.. he just assumes that every man just blindly loves his wife and listens to her.. (oh wait, you didn't do that! Confused) Again, CVs.. why.. why? Why does Akash have to be this way.. why cant he be a smart character? But then again, Arnav.. its partly your fault too.. I wish you had told Akash the truth.. only Nani knows the whole truth in the house!

Nani Nani Nani.. so so so proud of you.. the way she supported Arnav and Khushi.. made me tear up! Hug You deserve my hugs today... I would have killed you with my bear hug today, Naniji.. mwwaaahhh! 

Dadi.. ok.. I wont say anything.. controlling myself.. this is not even sexual frustration  (remember my OS of taming Dadi?) .. she just deserves to be spanked.. but then again.. what are they showing us.. Dadi begging the other woman.. does that mean Dadi isn't bad.. well, did she have an MU.. i dont' understand anything.. bt then again that doesn't excuse her from refering to Khushi as the "other woman".. oh my.. Shyamu would have been so happy to hear that.. I can see him doing a dance on hearing that.. Party Dancing

Now to Arshi scene.. 

Arnav remembers Shyam's confessing his feelings..  his feelings towards Khushiji and Rani Sahiba.. thank god.. we are done with that stupid FB terrace scene.. When Khushi walked in, I screamed.. oh no.. dont do it Khushi.. dont tell him to bring back Shyam..

Maan.. Barun Sobti.. you.. you.. oh god.. I dont even know what to say.. the way he looked at Khushi picking up those pieces.. what an emotion.. 

and Arnav wiped a tear.. and aww.. he helped her collect the broken pieces.. beautiful.. what a scene! 

ok.. just a second.. did they both sit on the recliner together.. that's a first isnt that..?? aww.. Embarrassed

then he asked Khushi what is wrong.. I screamed.. Nahii.. khushi dont.. please.. 
and then she said I want to go home.. phew! Smile

and he said mat jaao.. I squealed.. and thud.. <faints> 
Arnavji.. if you had said that to me, I would have jumped on your lap and hugged you tight and never ever ever let go.. oops.. did I just say that.. Blushing

but Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.. today I was proud of you again.. I forgave the stupidity you said yesterday (so I think I have changed my mind about my Oops moment OS for you, unless my friends want me to write it.. instead I think I will write an Oops moment for Dadi now LOL) I was proud of her.. 'coz she said I have to leave, but I can sit here for a minute.. yes.. she moves away when he tries to kiss her.. but she can be there for him, if there are no kisses involved! LOL

and then the scene.. that whole scene reminded me of Holi.. and this time guys, they were not drunk.. sigh! I need a moment here.. Day Dreaming

Now both of them looking at the mehndi, remembering the happy times and then tearing up thinking about the situation they are in now.. CVs, did you want to remind me that?? Angry Just when I am getting over how Arshi always are unhappy.. just when I'm getting over my Never Khushi Always Gham argument.. you reminded me again.. and I was like Cry

but then I went ROFL ROFL .. why? 
everyone feeding Pathetic Poojali.. ok how many of you remembered my OS then .. if you haven't read it.. please do .. trust me, guaranteed to make you forget your complaints about Poojali (The Oops moment for Her Highness Poojali Snakewa!)

and now special mention.. about the next Arshi scene.. see if you give us scenes like this, I will never ever complain.. I mean love is all about being there for each other.. its not always the cute and naughty rabba ve! 

When Khushi said I'm fine, I was so proud of her again.. see Poojali madam, learn from her.. in fact even Payal.. see how Khushi keeps her sorrow in.. now that's exactly why Arnav loves her so much.. and awww.. I love how he didn't say anything.. or ask her why she was upset.. he just kissed her.. that was so beautiful.. she knew he understood.. and he showed her with that one kiss that he was there for her.. so beautiful.. so beautiful.. 

yes, I am back .. back to loving the show again! see like I always say.. it's when things dont' make sense that I get angry.. when CVs treat us like fools and expect us to be alright with the missing common sense and logic.. but anyways.. back to the episode!

I am so happy.. at least Arnav understands Khushi's pain.. but again I'm scared.. for how long.. Ouch and Arnie hon, please do something about Dadi.. If you don't, you know I will.. 

Now the best thing about today's episode.. was that Shyamu wasn't there.. but then again, where is Payaliya.. Akashji, has Payaliya eloped with Shyamu?? Or maybe she went searching for Mamaji and Laxmiji.. 

Do leave your comments, guys! I will definitely read and reply to all those comments, though I might not get to them until the end of the day! Confused

Also.. now on, I will pm the link to my daily comments only to those people who want to read them... 
If you wish to receive a pm about my daily posts, either comment on today's post or scrap or pm me!
If you received a pm from me today, then you will continue to receive pm's about my stories! 
It is just I dont want to send over 450 pm's everyday and also trouble people who don't care about my comments on daily episodes!

PS: btw, Laavanya (asrcraze).. I have lost track of the kiss count ... ? 

Edited by boreddamsel - 06 September 2012 at 10:55am

The following 218 member(s) liked the above post:

suecfulfunbhalleindian47Raghav_Siaskothapa123nanisrisupMugilredrobinsushmithajennykalipr21jaasz_25priyadbarsuganya91rubasuppss77suhanamausamloveamsangeeta230811msfapayal_ARHIprincessep13fatimazeemjurrywhats28Samiiiiathirumaarhifan_loverKrancyrabiacasaSYGOlilbirdiesakwchits_70Mahaha26supermom1IPK_FANKhushixoxofernanl2QueenRani2zarlish18Cool_doctaklima_najRUKHSAR740ipi2011craziefanKhuarvArchu61Suchita2012soapfreak13voldemortbanglesSweetSophieIPKKND94ArshiAnalystcrazyforarshiAtyaysami99rajalekshmiArnav_KhushifanFairy2012Ace11sarunarshifannnhkyogifalupreciousgirl125huntinchildkritibalatmowlaluckygal99roshrockksschocolover98chatterbugAnshi7asumasanninaraj1pinku_khushisrija.singh04heavenspirit--BumbleBee--dimple288pantrossydamonzladyoroniArShipriyankaaasr13smitzybijiliAvi64amimuswildandsweetIPKKNDbigfandproverbluetajmtina0207Shabana07861DAlicearnavkushiarshi..Kritz..annieKabraxosDesi-crackerszoneShivika23KMH-NASHAashw99mahimak..Swapnali..ixrayParamjitlazylad8-FauZiDoJindevishree-Rimsha-sizzlesarhi101shilparoxxsneaky-ajgunjanmkjtanurocksJaponicadevsumRuchaMulaysreemeera-Viji-riyarnazibahExquisiteSanzMalvika18Horizon-krrish-melihoneybinimotikinjalcp87Santhu.The.Kingipkkndfanforevapepples_joyreallyhappyshalinii173jessjazz.GirlNextDoor.arshy4everbhadraprasaddipali13ranjanatripathi..FallAndFly..vandana1965Arshig8sruthickISensedYoumomo121aquagalarshistarshivi.10rocksSkiranCookieeMonsterpavi1deepa.eHakuna-Matataasaima4744Punkin22phillips_2909-Sanj-stg1AnupamaJYshagun_sarunchandana.skritashStapletonzafibhaktiiideeps_92--Fairy--srijaaa127cherry227MISTIEushankitvcsidhu285kvarshadebby_11amaypranaydazzling_gloryashred12Simi1711MastMalangkomalsirwaniflowers4upri_armaananu17Diva_AkorshidrunkiiebabeAbommipinky89siva2901--MISHTEE--rukuswasthikawestindiansummaiyasayedamaiasoharafffan123.ProperPatolanoclapspleaseMrs_Darcy_17seeta_naipsSrilathalollapriya_86chotte097shillu.arshivandana.sagarshonasandylazyleavesIWishICouldpolly_mkchavvi16sweetdesireFazila~dumas

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Today's thoughts:

The Zombie Night - IPK Isshtyle...

Dadi - She is hell bent on bringing Shyam home. The zombie like obsession Anjali was portraying today, the same zombie like obsession I saw in her... Shyam seemed to have suck out their brains.

Nani - The only sane one at RM barring Arnav. She is trying to keep calm but it's impossible with two zombies living at home.

Aakash - I can excuse his doubts because he has never seen Shyam's dark side. The Zombies getting to him because nobody put his protective helmet of the complete truth on his head.

Mamiji - I can't excuse her because she has seen Shyam telling Khushi that he will sign divorce paper and leave Anjali for her when Anjali was pregnant. He was not a baby to agree to whatever Khushi said unless he wanted that too. She had her protective helmet, but she took it out when Zombie Anji offered to comb her hair.

Arnav - The victim who is desperately trying to hold on to his protective helmet while Anji and Dadi are clawing at it from both sides.

Khushi - She took off her protective helmet to put it on Arnav's head for extra protection so Anji took a bite out of her brain. But thankfully Arnav plopped the helmet back on time to prevent further contamination...

Me - The other victim, clutching my protective helmet of sanity and fighting with CVs trying to lure me with cute Arshi scenes because I know, the moment I take off the helmet, CVs will chew my brain with nonsensical episodes...

Edited by boreddamsel - 06 September 2012 at 12:54pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

redrobinSuchita2012chocolover98svmiashw99priyankaajessjazzFleur_de_LisExquisiteSanzsidhu285polly_mk

nnhk Senior Member
nnhk
nnhk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
loved it... spot on! and for once i beg you people have a LOVE button next to the Like on IF...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jurrywhats28dproverashw99shalinii173ISensedYouboreddamselMihrimahIWishICould

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nnhk

loved it... spot on! and for once i beg you people have a LOVE button next to the Like on IF...

Embarrassed Thanks!
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
OK watched n digested too...lol...OK here goes...LovedArnav...hes such a sweet heart...sigh...i hope no one n i mean...SCREAMING!!!  R u all lsitening out there...DOnt u separate them...plzzz...Separate Anjali, shyam dadi...no prob...but dont plz...Dadi is a B&*c* and i hate her and shyam n ANjali...i think im hating dadi more these days then shyam...N Akash grrr..hes a jerk...NK is better...hes a darling too...good post :)))))

Edited by Fazila~ - 06 September 2012 at 9:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashw99boreddamsel

srijaaa127 IF-Rockerz
srijaaa127
srijaaa127

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Nice post dear... I just want to throw dadi out of the house...
What she thinks of herself... Bada ayi theek karnewali...
No comments on anjali... As usual am hating her...
Loved arnav and khushi's bonding... They are just awesome in every scene...
I too loved the episode...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

Abommi IF-Sizzlerz
Abommi
Abommi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged

good analysis...

Loved Today ARHI Scene-->

Flower Vase Broken and ASR help n feel..

Mat jao n cute hug...

N mehendi FB n Kyun dard song:))))

Finally morning,ARHI caring n wipe tears n forehead kiss n close:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najboreddamsel

ipkknd_hazel IF-Dazzler
ipkknd_hazel
ipkknd_hazel

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
res
__edited__
 those were my reactions, exactly!
din c u @ live link today... Embarrassed
remembered ur OS during anjali tantrum LOL i was expecting her to start bawling any minute ROFL 
i hate dadi so SO much!! she is so effin evil!!
in a way, i want shyam to come back...it wil be easier for arnav n khushi to show others his true character!! but al this poojali drama? -.- doesnt she care abt how worried everyone is for her? doesnt she see wat she is making evryone go thru? especially her own brother? how can she be so selfish?!

my worst fears have cm true now...garima does seem to be that aurat...!
dadi is gona get another oppurtunity to say 'i told u so!' -.-

i lovedd the three arshi moments today...
the mat jao was so cute... <3
i never thought il be hearing kyu dard hai ithna so soon...CVs ne voh bhi suna di...dat scene was rily painful...u cud actually feel their hurt...
nd of course the consoling scene... hats off to barun nd sanaya!! the pain in both their eyes...wow!

i rite now feel so sorry for arnav...
he has been thru so much in his life...
he dint break down, kept going strong...dint allow any1 to sympathise...never showd ne emotion...
nd now all hell is gona break lose on him...
his Di, dadi, khushi...and in sometym, the truth... i have no idea how he's gona bear all this... :'(

Edited by ipkknd_hazel - 06 September 2012 at 10:22am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

Go to top