Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ka Dev Mahadev Written Update For 6 September 2012 - Page 2

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update Shruti😊
This story ended today, now our original story was on break will resume from tomm.
Eager to know the secret of the Mund-mala. May be they are very powerful souls, whose skull can give tremendous power to the wearer & the wearer has to be higly capable of bearing them.
Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sindhupv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Epi was swift and very good. Second wedding being low profile compared to the first which is fine as it was not the imp factor in the show and more the purpose of her birth as a matsyakanya. Tomorrow is going to be dramatic leading up for the big show on Sunday. ðŸ˜Š
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Virhs-from what they showed in the promos,its only Raktabheej who is going to die on Sunday,since with him Mahakaali is born or created..maybe the whole of next week will deal with the Mahakaalis rage and the masacare it causes after which Mahadev steps in...i dont think they will keep them till Navratri!
@Meenaxi-yeah real story starts now,even im curious about the Mund Mala!
sanju01 thumbnail
The cvs are bound to show the shortest wedding in the history of tv serials as they had already shown a month long wedding between shiv and parvati recently.
Someone wuestioned about clothes of Gods.I have seen in many mythological serials,Gods and Godesses wear the same dress all the time.Even in serial too,Shiv,Sati,Vishnu,Lakshmi,Indra,Ganga have all wore the same dresses so i think parvati too will wear the same saree but whenever she will take some other form,she will get a new outfit just like Shiv gets new outfit whenever he takes any form.
ramki1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for written update Shruti..Episode was simply superb...I hope tomorrow's episode definitely will be a blockbuster episode.. 
divya_181 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...it was a nice episode...i liked the parda scene between shiv and parvathi it was very touchy...waiting for tom's episode

shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update. Loved today's episode.
sweetsandhya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved yesterday's epi. Thx for the update. ðŸ˜Š
Spynali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank U shruti for the updates😊
Lovely episode N thank to CV's they show A VERY SHORT wedding sequence looking forward to the next ...
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
shru I was waiting k ab ye dono apne real form main ayenge ab ayenge but no...when Medhavati gave Matsyas hand on Mahadev's hand I thought k ab ye dono apne real form main ayenge..but no..then shadi k end hone pe mujhe laga k ab ye dono real form main ayenge...but again no..n finaly end main aye..but main chati thi k wo sabke samne aye but no..sirf Sukarma n Medhavati k samne apne real form main aye..