Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Cvs are like moms :)

S111 IF-Dazzler
S111
S111

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Yup you read it right   Smile

Since past few days some of us were really mad some really sad, some really confused with everything going on in the show    Angry Confused Unhappy

But today's episode was really well balanced , even yesterday's. I'm really liking it to watch arshi supporting each other in these hard times. It shows how much they love each other.how strong their love is Heart

So back to my topic , why I referred cvs as moms ... Because they very well know how to PACIFY us .. Just like a mom does ... No matter if the child is sad, angry , confused only mom knows best how to pacify him/ her ... Hug

So Cvs yes yet again you did it ... Calmed us down ( at least for me ... I was really mad after anjalis miscarriage ...)

How about you ??? Please do leave comments, would like to know if anyone's still mad !!!

Edited by Drmsnap - 06 September 2012 at 9:35am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

samikshagourjerriblankPlovesArshidipali13priya_86.SobtiLicious.-Rehnuma-

S111 IF-Dazzler
S111
S111

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
No one liked today's epi ???
.SobtiLicious. IF-Sizzlerz
.SobtiLicious.
.SobtiLicious.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
yaa ..i really liked today epi..it was so emotional and touching specially...arnav's dialough ...MAT JAO...stole my heart,,,and then the kiss...jst wow...!!!...but now have only problem...Has the CV forgotten that there was a marriage going...?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chunkysonyrini_kat

S111 IF-Dazzler
S111
S111

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAFATWEET

yaa ..i really liked today epi..it was so emotional and touching specially...arnav's dialough ...MAT JAO...stole my heart,,,and then the kiss...jst wow...!!!...but now have only problem...Has the CV forgotten that there was a marriage going...?Confused

Don't worry yaar , I'm sure they won't forget that Smile , but yes todays MAAT JAO was epic ! Touched my heart ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chunkysonydipali13

S111 IF-Dazzler
S111
S111

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
"MAAT JAO ". The way he said it ... Just two words .. But so touching ...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index