Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Kushal disappointed totally or CVS ?????? (Page 3)

hooriaa IF-Dazzler
hooriaa
hooriaa

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Its not Kushal Fault jus entirely CVs they need to give out virat back in action or else...

niksidfan IF-Sizzlerz
niksidfan
niksidfan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
for me..is kushal  and cvs both who dissapointed me today...wen viren told him they got the donor i hated how he reacted..it was soo fake...i mean he shud be super happy hearing this and might have hugged his brother befor completing his sentence but his reaction was just like ohh fine...as if  this is not such a gr8 matter..in fact i felt he was confused about how to react at this situation...and about him being slient and all its all in the script so there was cvs fault definately..i m hating how   virman has dissapeared in all dese tensions...i dont understand why dey need to show virat soo casual in order to highlight behnas love..its pathetic...if dey had shown virman well into their chanracters den the show wud have looked nice...behnas scenes  was good...they both acted well...but where are virman...for god sake dey are even engaged now and we know how  much virat is possessive about her but it seems cvs are working only on behnas and virikas nowadays...the show seems incompleteOuch i m soo pissed off...

p:s guys dnt   start throwing chappals on me...this is purely my pov and those who know me they also know the fact dat how much i love virman/nishal but today he actually dissapointed me...Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22madhu0702Seema1987..Gowri..

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavishiya

kushal just being hot and sexy...is not enough...ppl may get angry...but thz is fact he is actually moody...smtimes he gvz outstanding performance and sometimes he gives for the  hec of it...karan is hot and sexy at the sm time his performance is upto mark and nia is outstanding with grt consistency...i think ppl shld focus on his performance rather thn his hotness...its fact...whn compare to beauty with brains( nia) and karan his hotness and performance is not tht grt...THZ IS FACT...he shld focus on necessary aspects rather thn his unneccesary show-offs..where i hv observed in his interviews may be it is acting school in US,his GF,or his Hotness...
r u sure u r ok dear i mean ur brains if any ur the one with no brains saying that about an actor when people r talking about character and FYI u r karan and Nia were here acting way before kushal did u check that before commeting on Kushal some people r beyond my understanding if u dont like someone leave them why waste posting about them i dont like a lot of actor but dont see me  going around wasting my time watching ther iv and reading about their posts if u really believe that he so bad and u dont like him why r u here hun didnt u see the title of the post its about KUSHAL get well soon hun i will say

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu0702sweetymol

cutyvirman IF-Sizzlerz
cutyvirman
cutyvirman

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
actually its kushal who disappointed me as well cvs 
buh man kushal should enact emotionally it was his part to show na he was totally blank throughout the scene where viren reveals to all family members about abortion he was looked chiiled out

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

screen22Seema1987

Seema1987 Goldie
Seema1987
Seema1987

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutyvirman

actually its kushal who disappointed me as well cvs 
buh man kushal should enact emotionally it was his part to show na he was totally blank throughout the scene where viren reveals to all family members about abortion he was looked chiiled out

completely agree..it was his chance to show his emortion..!!!it was kushal who totally disappointed me though he gets little screen space nowadays..he seems vry chill wen viren said they found a donor..i dont y i expect too much fm him,,bez i love him alot

Go to top