Kushal disappointed totally or CVS ?????? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I was wondering the same thing! 
What's up with Virat not reacting?
How can the CV's do this? I mean he LOVES Manvi .. And I know in fact everyone knows he can do anything for her .. Then why aren't they giving him enough space to show his emotions like the other characters in the show? 
i want old kushal..2day als he was standing like a statue..how can he be so emortionless..its nt his fault...its CVs..they nyd give  screen space equally to evry importnt character..!!!..they nyd show how Virats feelings in Maanvi's last day of her life..like cryn scenes btwn his mom or wid viren..bt nowadyas seems Virats is fyn wid everyhn..like he has accepted that she is goin to die
i personally think that its all the channel's fault..if they havent interfered between the writers they wouldnt have forced to make so much of senseless changes. it was going so perfectly well before...even the cancer track was going so well
I know girl.I know. What have they done to our Virat?>?!!
kushal just being hot and sexy...is not enough...ppl may get angry...but thz is fact he is actually moody...smtimes he gvz outstanding performance and sometimes he gives for the  hec of it...karan is hot and sexy at the sm time his performance is upto mark and nia is outstanding with grt consistency...i think ppl shld focus on his performance rather thn his hotness...its fact...whn compare to beauty with brains( nia) and karan his hotness and performance is not tht grt...THZ IS FACT...he shld focus on necessary aspects rather thn his unneccesary show-offs..where i hv observed in his interviews may be it is acting school in US,his GF,or his Hotness...
It's not about Kushal..It's about Virat..Cv's are butchering his character so badly..! 😭
Its not Kushal Fault jus entirely CVs they need to give out virat back in action or else...
for me..is kushal  and cvs both who dissapointed me today...wen viren told him they got the donor i hated how he reacted..it was soo fake...i mean he shud be super happy hearing this and might have hugged his brother befor completing his sentence but his reaction was just like ohh fine...as if  this is not such a gr8 matter..in fact i felt he was confused about how to react at this situation...and about him being slient and all its all in the script so there was cvs fault definately..i m hating how   virman has dissapeared in all dese tensions...i dont understand why dey need to show virat soo casual in order to highlight behnas love..its pathetic...if dey had shown virman well into their chanracters den the show wud have looked nice...behnas scenes  was good...they both acted well...but where are virman...for god sake dey are even engaged now and we know how  much virat is possessive about her but it seems cvs are working only on behnas and virikas nowadays...the show seems incomplete i m soo pissed off...

p:s guys dnt   start throwing chappals on me...this is purely my pov and those who know me they also know the fact dat how much i love virman/nishal but today he actually dissapointed me...😔

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
actually its kushal who disappointed me as well cvs 
buh man kushal should enact emotionally it was his part to show na he was totally blank throughout the scene where viren reveals to all family members about abortion he was looked chiiled out