India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Are CVs wrong...? (Page 9)

Mikey21 Senior Member
Mikey21
Mikey21

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Cv s jagya ko ansh ki SR night tak sirf use jalane ke liye  haveli  rakhege kya ?

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
vamita main tumhe advice karoongi tum do chaar din ke liye uttaran dekh lo 4 saal se wohin serial ghum raha hai full of negativity

Edited by surabhi01 - 06 September 2012 at 6:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Surabhi, no way i would like to see those useless serials...I rather watch few reality shows, or open youtube and see some of the sensible old serials than waste my time...I see bv because it brings out some social issues we face all around us, and feel that Cvs should not run behind trps and see to these issues more carefully which will indeed keep its essence and show what people should do in particular situations... But, i hate the extra drama they show sometimes, which i find it unnecessary... !

Only serial i watched completly, recently are Astitva, Kutumb-1, oshin and basera...There are other few which i started watching but discontinued...And i even tried couple of them a month or so back and got irritated and left...i like serials like udaan, and few others which show what a person can do if he wants...

Rest are too much to digest with innumerable twists...I prefer small different stories with same charecters if possible which start and end in sensible way...

I like serials and topics which inspire us to live particular way...!

Edited by vamita - 06 September 2012 at 6:51pm
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
have u watch trp of balika vadhu .now it is in 2nd position after diya aur bati hum .its trp is now 5.5 .that  means people r loving bv very much now for them anandi flash back least matter
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Vamita  - as Ankit suggested in one of his posts - a lot of it is muscle memory...jalebis remind her of Jug, Mehendi about the times it was J's name that he wrote on her hand himself...etc.  Guess she needs to face abuse to remember the abuseROFLROFL

The other thing beyond association is that I too have experienced this good memory being more powerful then bad thing.  I have never been in love...so, mein na samajh hu.  But, like Anandi I too weirdly remember the good stuff more than the bad stuff on relationship/friendships I myself have ended with good...no GREAT reasons. 

I believe strongly in EDITing friends - ending friendships that become bitter.  I give a lot of myself, but when that give is abused - I have learnt to disabuse myself of such "friends".  However, after the fact I always find myself remembering the good stuff especially the more time passes...I never regret ending those relationships, but I do remember those good times more fondly as time passes.  As for the bad ones they have kinda fadeed... They do, however, surface with JIFFY whence I encounter the person again and interact...Tab flash mein yaad aata hai why they are not worth my waqt.  ODD Duck I am!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 06 September 2012 at 6:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vamitasurabhi01

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

have u watch trp of balika vadhu .now it is in 2nd position after diya aur bati hum .its trp is now 5.5 .that means people r loving bv very much now for them anandi flash back least matter

For the success one should not compare with the worst but the best...Then we will know what we can improve...That is all i will say if you show me these Trps... Smile
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Vamita - disagree to understand the marketplace...you should compare best and worst and everything in between.  Because even the worst maybe doing 1 or 2 things right that you may want to adopt.  But, yes...ones target should always be to be the BEST.  

BV is the Best Indian Teleserial currently.  I don't think I am biased here.  I base that on story content, performance, character consistency, and progressive realistic yet dramatic script they are providing.

DABH is at the Top in TRPs, but the heroine there has surrendered her dreams and the hero is constantly propped up by her.  He's a decent guy, but uss mein DUM nahi hai...as for his parivaar...ek ke bad ek namoonas hai.  I can barely get myself to read the written updates forget watching dailyWackoROFL

As for the rest of the Indian Serials...I watch a broad spectrum of available content in bits & bites.. but,.enuff to b able to do across board comparative btwn Colors, Zee, LifeOk, StarPlus, Sony, and even Channel V... StarPlus n Zee are on the whole more rather regressive (with some exceptions like Arjun, Afsar Bitiya, etc.), LifeOk is most experimental - they are taking risks, Colors these days is confused in content but, for BV...the channel has lost its substantive programming niche, Sony is relying on crime based content still like CID - its drama fiction content remains weak but they are quick to axe concepts that aren't working to their credit.  

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 06 September 2012 at 7:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vamita

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
ok bye vamita v have discuss too much .if there is any new type of topic then i will comment there .till then no comment on this forum with same type of threads

Edited by surabhi01 - 06 September 2012 at 7:21pm

Go to top