India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Are CVs wrong...? (Page 8)

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
i am not irritated  vamita .i have told mod that v can have only 1 thread instead of too many thread of same topic v can discuss same type of discussion in one thread only .now it is rule of forum if u have problem than u should pm to mod instead of arguing with members when i c another  3 topic of same kind then i decided to stop same repeatative thread  i have to pm

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
please go and check bv  rule .

Edited by surabhi01 - 06 September 2012 at 5:07pm
vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Ok surabhi...my question here was that are Cvs wrong in showing the Fbs of good times, omiting the bad memories, because good or bad, those memories are the ones which make us what we are today...I wasn't critizing the Cv team here...i merely wanted to know from memebers what they think one really should do, who genuinly wants to move forward...Remember only good moments or think what happened in the past and why one is doing what he or she is doing today...That thought alone can make a person look forward...

I was merely asking are Cvs wrong to show that for being strong or good one should never think about the bad memories...

I never saw a topic based on this subject so wanted to know people's thoughts...If there is one, i might have missed it...I am sorry about it...You are welcome to ask the moderators to close this if there is one...!
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
mujhe is baare mein koi jawab nahi dena main already jawab de chuki hoon u can check it on page 7 lo ek aur topic no 6 khul gaya "rubbish some thing like that  rofl .for this v can  2 3 pages if u remember v r discussing in one of topic that why anandi sensing jagya during ring ceromony

Edited by surabhi01 - 06 September 2012 at 5:30pm
vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

usne apne ko strong banaya hai ab woh apne ko strong feel karti hai ki nahi yeh bad quality mein count nahi ho sakti .bahut se log hote hain jo bahut khuchh kur jaate hain pur doosron ko show off nahi karte .agar strong nahi hoti to ghar ka kaam sarpanch aur teacher ka kaam nahi kur paati .for just one weakness v r ignoring many strong point and good point of anandi .i am unable to digest this

For answering this, no one is saying she is not strong...:! But for moving forward in life I am saying that Cvs should show that she wants to do this because of what happened...She doesn't want to, but the past has binded her to her future...So they should show her remembering those as well, which is important for her to accept this marriage as she wants to do...

If Anandi would have been a weak character, trust me no one would have liked to even think about her...Her being strong is the point, due to which this show is hitting in ranks...!
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
see jagya shiv anandi gauri and all other character r of same serial .woh  aisa nahi dikha sakte ki gaga ki kahani alag chal rahi hai aur ansh ki kahani alag chal rahi hai phir lagega ki jaise hum do serial dekh rahe hain .in sub ka connection aapas mein rahega pur aisa nahi hai anandi jagya ko accept kar legi
vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

mujhe is baare mein koi jawab nahi dena main already jawab de chuki hoon u can check it on page 7 lo ek aur topic no 6 khul gaya "rubbish some thing like that rofl .for this v can 2 3 pages if u remember v r discussing in one of topic that why anandi sensing jagya during ring ceromony

I never said there is a problem in her sensing Jagya's presence...Nor have problems that she remembers good memories, which are absolutely right...I said this so when i analyzed their characters in one of my threads, that memories are part of life...

What i felt was Cvs should not just show that but include how one can genuinly move forward, which is done when one knows why one is doing certain thing...Cvs should also include this which they are not showing...So, i was merely asking this question...I am not discussing why Anandi is having fbs or sensing Jagya...!
vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

see jagya shiv anandi gauri and all other character r of same serial .woh aisa nahi dikha sakte ki gaga ki kahani alag chal rahi hai aur ansh ki kahani alag chal rahi hai phir lagega ki jaise hum do serial dekh rahe hain .in sub ka connection aapas mein rahega pur aisa nahi hai anandi jagya ko accept kar legi

I accept this, but can you genuinly tell me, won't it be good to show Anandi thinking about what Jagya did and why her mother suffered and why she is marrying and why she should move on in life, along with the story linking with Jagya and Gauri...Won't it be more sensible to show her move forward this way?

Go to top