India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Are CVs wrong...? (Page 7)

raginipandey Groupbie
raginipandey
raginipandey

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
jagiya is spineless..anandi shud not get back to him...

mmishra1 Senior Member
mmishra1
mmishra1

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

ANSH relationship has still not gained strength. Very shacky. Anandi didn't eat jalebi.

Oh really!! I think your power went out when we all saw her eating Jalebi. Go and watch the last part. I luved today's episode when she was little shy.  She had FB of her childhood not making l****.

Jagiya's heart was bleeding for Anandi today. Actually U do feel for the love ones. Just like Jagiya had adream and he found about the death of Anandi's mother.

The Day my dadi died I was in US but cying since morning for  no reason. We were invited at my sis-in-law (hubby's sis) for dinner. I sat with but couldn't eat and kept  crying for no reason then hubby said why don't you call India and talk to ur parents. When I called then came to know about the death of my Dadima. So it is natural. Jaan spent their whole childhood together. They are not lover any more but Anandi never cursed him accept the Bhibhooti Kand.

In Holi he came but didn't care for Anandi but for last two times Sagai and out side the scool his heart is bleeding for Anandi only. Not now but they did have something in the past.

I really don't care for today's Fb bcoz it was her childhood memory.

please yaar aagar baat hee karni hai toh Shiv ka woh pyar bhara expression ke baare mein Baat karo jab Anandi ne kaha ki mai sabke liya Halwa bana kar layi hoon.  Wow Shiv ka killing smile uff mara dala... Then when Daddu offered her cahew, she asked shiv before taking it. I remembered the Song... Sikho na naino ki bhasa piya..ClapSmileWink

Edited by mmishra1 - 06 September 2012 at 1:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lifelessons

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I don't think the CVs of Balika vadhu are useless...It's other way round...They have never dissapointed us and they have showed the reality...Only thing is they drag a lot and it is their job to create this suspense...!

I think many of you missed my point here...I was just hoping that the cvs should show Anandi remembering all the moments of the past, so that she can make herself stronger, in her position and give her 100% to the relationship she commited to...I am not saying she should run to Shiv and start loving her...Neither am I blaming her for remembering her fond memories...

I just thought that CVs should send in some strong point here where they can, showing us that her past has if anything made her stronger...And unless she sees what Jagya has done, she won't be able to move on...CVs are dragging this triangle too much by showing this sixth sense of Anandi and all...I just want to share this thought that the past bad memories not necessarily make us hate or be unhappy...Those experiences also make us strong in some way and help us tackle our future...!

That is why I feel that CVs may be are trying to strech this a lot to create melodrama...They should also show a little reality...Though Anandi is good by heart, and if you see many girls are, the pain they go through make them remember some worst moments as well, just so to strenghthen their resolution to move forward...!

Edited by vamita - 06 September 2012 at 4:06pm
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
usne apne ko strong banaya hai ab woh apne ko strong feel karti hai ki nahi yeh bad quality mein count nahi ho sakti .bahut se log hote hain jo bahut khuchh kur jaate hain pur doosron ko show off nahi karte .agar strong nahi hoti to ghar ka kaam sarpanch aur teacher ka kaam nahi kur paati .for just one weakness v r ignoring many strong point and good point of anandi .i am unable to digest this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

i have pm to moderator  why opening same topic by different members .lets see what moderator say 

Surabhi, I don't know what problem you have here...I don't think there is any harm in sharing one's point of view...! Neither was the topic on some bad issue...Neither did I criticize anyone...I was merely pointing some points, which will help the women in Anandi's situation, which I would like CVs to note...! And here is the point I wanted to share, which was mis-interpreted as this post about the FB'S...! I don't have any issue about Anandi's FB, nor do I feel bad when she remembers the happy moments...This topic is about what should also be shown, which I tried to analyze by people's view point...! If you really have problem you don't have to reply...! Here is the message I wanted to make...! I have mastered in physcology  and I have worked with many people who suffer from depression and only thing which makes them come out of their past is to let them talk about their past bad experiences, which will lead them to handle the future in correct way, give them path...The answer to the future comes best from the past experience...! I hope you get my point...You are welcome to go to the moderator and see what they say...I am ok for the topic to be closed, if it makes you feel happy...I don't have any intentions to make anyone unhappy...I am just stating a fact of life, which CVs need to put in...!

I don't think the CVs of Balika vadhu are useless...It's other way round...They have never dissapointed us and they have showed the reality...Only thing is they drag a lot and it is their job to create this suspense...!
I think many of you missed my point here...I was just hoping that the cvs should show Anandi remembering all the moments of the past, so that she can make herself stronger, in her position and give her 100% to the relationship she commited to...I am not saying she should run to Shiv and start loving her...Neither am I blaming her for remembering her fond memories...
I just thought that CVs should send in some strong point here where they can, showing us that her past has if anything made her stronger...And unless she sees what Jagya has done, she won't be able to move on...CVs are dragging this triangle too much by showing this sixth sense of Anandi and all...I just want to share this thought that the past bad memories not necessarily make us hate or be unhappy...Those experiences also make us strong in some way and help us tackle our future...!
That is why I feel that CVs may be are trying to strech this a lot to create melodrama...They should also show a little reality...Though Anandi is good by heart, and if you see many girls are, the pain they go through make them remember some worst moments as well, just so to strenghthen their resolution to move forward...!
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
do u know how many threads have been open for this same discussion this is ur first time u posted this type of topic but i have read these kind of topic many times  .isn't big torture to read same type of topics daily .yesterday there were same fear now today again same topic like ur  cvs please be sensible , i hate cvs .jo ek baat discuss ho gayi to ho gayi usko baar baar roj roj kya discuss karna and btw i am not at all interested in replying same type of topic again but it violates rule no 3

Edited by surabhi01 - 06 September 2012 at 4:47pm
vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Accept my humble appologies for irritating you. Surabhi...My job is not to irritate people, but the other way round...! I hope this makes you feel better...I just wanted to know peoples thoughts about coping with such problems...I am sorry if my post dissappointed any of the members here...! That wasn't my intention...
vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

do u know how many threads have been open for this same discussion this is ur first time u posted this type of topic but i have read these kind of topic many times .isn't big torture to read same type of topics daily .yesterday there were same fear now today again same topic like ur cvs please be sensible , i hate cvs .jo ek baat discuss ho gayi to ho gayi usko baar baar roj roj kya discuss karna and btw i am not at all interested in replying same type of topic again but it violates rule no 3

What rule? No one forces you to reply any of the threads...you do it if you like to...

Go to top