Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Are CVs wrong...? (Page 6)

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

@vamita. I dont mean tht u criticizing, i meant the flood of threads, dedicated to the one FB of Anandi and criticizing her on tht basisLOLLOLAnd yes Nari shakti zindabaad but only not like Gauri type shaktiWink

Ha ha...I actually never mentioned about today's FB here...! I just compared about what she always remembers and what she is missing, to make her determination stronger...But everyone started relating it to todays FB...!LOL

I know, Gauri shakti bahar aajaye, to duniya dub jaye...!ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1ankit111tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

@Ankit ...really fabulous post ..agree with you ...Anandi is not causing harm to anyone with her memories ...her intentions are not bad neither she will be backing of from her marriage from shiv even if Bhago hasn't taken promise to her still if she had been engaged to shiv somehow which i think she would have never accepted this proposal LOL still we can say she would never back off from marriage untill shiv himself made her do so ,,we know she 'll be 100 percent loyal to shiv ..Anandi is not praying o God give me my Jagaya back .with these memories of her .she just cannot hate him neither want to just remembering one good time of her life ... because unlike Gauri she is not the one to remember few incidents and make enmity with someone  forgetting all good and every person remembers the good time of one 's life so does Anandi ..her heart is pure ..her intentions are pure so no harm in it ...
Most importantly, she is not sitting ,dreaming and trying to remember. Its just happens as same thing is happening with her. Ab memory par to control nahin kar sakte na. Ab jo jaisa hoga uski memori bhi waisi hi hogiLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1mahi12tiny15AnjanaYYZ

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I guess they are going 'Jab we met' way. Even there.. though the guy ditched Geet, only once she saw Aditya and him together did she realise the extent of her fortune...
Only serial they gonna draaag Smile
Abt FBs, she had FB about Bhairon too when she met Shiv's dad. she does not have bad FBs of Dadisa too. She was tortured so much by Dadisa. I feel they are relating to the happy memories and her fear. She was sooo happy and look how it turned out. Now she has to give much more for her new relation.. the bad memories will come in once Jagya and Shiv are in the same frame.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1AbhiAnimahi12tiny15AnjanaYYZ

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Revv--

I guess they are going 'Jab we met' way. Even there.. though the guy ditched Geet, only once she saw Aditya and him together did she realise the extent of her fortune...
Only serial they gonna draaag Smile
Abt FBs, she had FB about Bhairon too when she met Shiv's dad. she does not have bad FBs of Dadisa too. She was tortured so much by Dadisa. I feel they are relating to the happy memories and her fear. She was sooo happy and look how it turned out. Now she has to give much more for her new relation.. the bad memories will come in once Jagya and Shiv are in the same frame.

That is what I don't like...Too much dragging...! Too bad, we are still hooked to it...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnitiny15

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by mahi12

@Ankit ...really fabulous post ..agree with you ...Anandi is not causing harm to anyone with her memories ...her intentions are not bad neither she will be backing of from her marriage from shiv even if Bhago hasn't taken promise to her still if she had been engaged to shiv somehow which i think she would have never accepted this proposal LOL still we can say she would never back off from marriage untill shiv himself made her do so ,,we know she 'll be 100 percent loyal to shiv ..Anandi is not praying o God give me my Jagaya back .with these memories of her .she just cannot hate him neither want to just remembering one good time of her life ... because unlike Gauri she is not the one to remember few incidents and make enmity with someone  forgetting all good and every person remembers the good time of one 's life so does Anandi ..her heart is pure ..her intentions are pure so no harm in it ...
Most importantly, she is not sitting ,dreaming and trying to remember. Its just happens as same thing is happening with her. Ab memory par to control nahin kar sakte na. Ab jo jaisa hoga uski memori bhi waisi hi hogiLOLLOLLOL
exactly it is happening by chance ..now for the first time on her hand someone's else name was written so how she won't remember Jagaya..LOLand also jalebis she is eating first time brought from someone  else so she remembered Jagaya ...on memories we have no control many times  but we need to see intention behind she is not saying remembering those incidents haye rabba kitna acha time tha mujhe meray Jagaya say mila doLOLno ...now coming to bad time if we say dadisaa tortured Anandi so much so Anandi isn't remembering that too...do we have complains ...no so be patient here tooLOLwhen she 'll be falling in love with shiv she will start remembering him ...LOLdidn't she show improvement today with her behavior with shiv she was smiling and infact laughed a bit with him ..instead of giving sad looks ...LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1AbhiAnivamitapoiu123dixie123tiny15AnjanaYYZ

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
ANSH relationship has still not gained strength. Very shacky. Anandi didn't eat jalebi.
Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Good thread. Yes the Cvs are overdoing this FB of Anandi. In real life women are lot more practical than what Cv is showing A to be. I am sure village raised women will also be more practical. ( we think they are so innocent and traditional). When a useless guy leaves you and you get a better guy, Ok for a few days may you have FB. But not like this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZelasingh

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
 i have pm to moderator  why opening same topic by different members .lets see what moderator say 

Edited by surabhi01 - 06 September 2012 at 11:57am

Go to top