oops sorry double post ...Confused

Edited by mahi12 - 06 September 2012 at 10:38am

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vamita

Originally posted by ankit111

I dont think this is a big issue, why she is not recalling bad memory. First of all its depend on individual, someone like Gauri only save bad memoriesLOLpeople like Anandi remember only good thingsClap is it crime to remember good things. Atleast she is not harming anyone with her good memories, while people with only bad memories can go any extend to harm other. Secondly i dont think Anandi getting any FB, which not concern to the events. She only remember wht is happening now. As now with her happening only good things, so she remember tht good moments happened in pastLOL on mehandi occasion she remember her previous one, same with Jalebi things. And i m sure tomorrow if Shiv tell taunt him as chulla chakki wali, he will get FB of the same told by JogiaLOLLOL So its not big issue, but i agree tht such FB r irritating, but this is absolutely match to Anandi character. She even dosnt get any bad memory FB of Gawari madam too, thn why people not talk abt thtLOLLOL But if tomorrow shiv will bring another updated version for himself, thn sure she will remember tht too. My point is tht she get FB of ONLY those even which is happening with her now and she was emotionally attached to tht event in pastSmile

I agree with you ankit...Good people always remember the good things and don't want to get involved with the past bad expirience which only brings out hatred...

I was just wondering for a women who is determined to change herself, she should try to see what is wrong and what is right...Cvs are showing her remembering the events rightly so...But why not now atleast that she has determined her self to move forward and be happy like her mother wanted, she think that she and Jagya have already parted with bitter note last time...There was no going back now and to make herself stronger, she needs to know this...Her memories won't help her to accept her future, only her strong will power will...!
Yes she sd not, but even if she is doing its not such a big issue to criticise so much her. I never remember anytopic didicated to one even as the FB of AnandiWink Frankly speaking even i dont like these FB, but CVs need to keep suspense for drama. Anandi herself told tht its not easy for her but she will try and she is tryingClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1AbhiAnivamitatiny15

AnjaliAnjum Groupbie
AnjaliAnjum
AnjaliAnjum

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=ankit111] someone like Gauri only save bad memoriesLOLpeople like Anandi remember only good thingsClap/QUOTE]

A very good point from you Ankit.  Positive thinking people always think of positive things.  Negative thinking people get only negative things into mind. 

A single line explanation for all these flashback issues.

Edited by AnjaliAnjum - 06 September 2012 at 10:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1ankit111tiny15

newbahu Senior Member
newbahu
newbahu

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Can someone tell me, why Anandi is not at all remembering the insults thrown by Jagya, even though he has gone to the point of insulting her mothers death, although he himself is responsible for whatever happened...? Just because Jagya is repenting, does it mean a girl forgets everything else but her ex...I know that it is difficult for Anandi to move on...But why does she remember only good moments...They never showed her ever remembering the things he did to her, since the marriage track...

It almost feels wierd and out of way...Even if they want to trick us, it is still too wierd, for a girl who loved her mother so much...Why don't they show her remembering those insults, when she feels Jagya's presence and make her mind strong that Jagya is her past and Shiv her future...Why make her cry remembering him, though her and his relationship has gone way past...! It just doesn't make sense, unless CVs are really trying to make us believe that Anandi is still craving for Jagya and then suddenly one day...bam...She tells ok Jagya, I was just feeling this because I can't see you in pain...And I am moving forward...Can she do that so suddenly then...They should make this seem a little sensible...!

I totally totally agree with you!!!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngry
vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged

I dont think this is a big issue, why she is not recalling bad memory. First of all its depend on individual, someone like Gauri only save bad memoriesLOLpeople like Anandi remember only good thingsClap is it crime to remember good things. Atleast she is not harming anyone with her good memories, while people with only bad memories can go any extend to harm other. Secondly i dont think Anandi getting any FB, which not concern to the events. She only remember wht is happening now. As now with her happening only good things, so she remember tht good moments happened in pastLOL on mehandi occasion she remember her previous one, same with Jalebi things. And i m sure tomorrow if Shiv tell taunt him as chulla chakki wali, he will get FB of the same told by JogiaLOLLOL So its not big issue, but i agree tht such FB r irritating, but this is absolutely match to Anandi character. She even dosnt get any bad memory FB of Gawari madam too, thn why people not talk abt thtLOLLOL But if tomorrow shiv will bring another updated version for himself, thn sure she will remember tht too. My point is tht she get FB of ONLY those even which is happening with her now and she was emotionally attached to tht event in pastSmile

I agree with you ankit...Good people always remember the good things and don't want to get involved with the past bad expirience which only brings out hatred...

I was just wondering for a women who is determined to change herself, she should try to see what is wrong and what is right...Cvs are showing her remembering the events rightly so...But why not now atleast that she has determined her self to move forward and be happy like her mother wanted, she think that she and Jagya have already parted with bitter note last time...There was no going back now and to make herself stronger, she needs to know this...Her memories won't help her to accept her future, only her strong will power will...!
Yes she sd not, but even if she is doing its not such a big issue to criticise so much her. I never remember anytopic didicated to one even as the FB of AnandiWink Frankly speaking even i dont like these FB, but CVs need to keep suspense for drama. Anandi herself told tht its not easy for her but she will try and she is tryingClap

Common Ankit...I am not critizing Anandi...I love her character her her loving nature...I am criticizing CVs to make it too much melodramatic...!LOL

And further, I want the CVs of BV to potray a women as strong willed women, who can move forward even after what all happened...! That will give courage to many more women in her position...! I just want them to make women like her realize that they need to remember their past bad and good to make themself strong...

Nari Shakti ZIndabad...!ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1smriti81.Ranju.

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@vamita. I dont mean tht u criticizing, i meant the flood of threads, dedicated to the one FB of Anandi and criticizing her on tht basisLOLLOLAnd yes Nari shakti zindabaad but only not like Gauri type shaktiWink

Edited by ankit111 - 06 September 2012 at 10:47am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1vamita.Ranju.tiny15

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
@Ankit ...really fabulous post ..agree with you ...Anandi is not causing harm to anyone with her memories ...her intentions are not bad neither she will be backing of from her marriage to shiv even if Bhago hasn't taken promise to her still if she had been engaged to shiv somehow which i think she would have never accepted this proposal LOL still we can say she would never back off from marriage untill shiv himself made her do so ,,we know she 'll be 100 percent loyal to shiv ..Anandi is not praying o God give me my Jagaya back .with these memories of her .she just cannot hate him neither want to just remembering one good time of her life ... because unlike Gauri she is not the one to remember few incidents and make enmity with someone  forgetting all good and every person remembers the good time of one 's life so does Anandi ..her heart is pure ..her intentions are pure so no harm in it ...

Edited by mahi12 - 06 September 2012 at 12:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1AbhiAnivamitaankit111tiny15

smriti81 Senior Member
smriti81
smriti81

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
The BV CVs have turned into sadists of the highest order... 

Edited by smriti81 - 06 September 2012 at 11:04am

Go to top