India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Are CVs wrong...? (Page 4)

poiu123 IF-Dazzler
poiu123
poiu123

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
CVs are wrong with this Anandi sensing thing when he is nearby  . Anandi did not sense Jagya when he was right under her nose  .. when Jagya came on Holi for Badi masi(his face was covered with colors) , or when he arrived with Gauri in the haveli  , or when he came on Bhago's barsi. WTH is happening??
Have the writers changed???AngryAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1.Ranju.elasingh

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

i am saying why same topic over again and again anandi remembering jagya ??  in 30 minutes v just saw this only that remembers jagya ?? .why not to talk about when she is having fun with shiv and shiv family .now regarding to remembering insult of her mother she has already given curse to jagya now  no need to rememember

I know, I am fed up with flashbacks...! They just occupy 15 minutes of the 20 minutes episode they show...Easy for them may be...And first part is always the last part of previous episode...It is just too much...

Hey she doesn't need to remember for the sake of remembering, she needs to remember those moments to make her self strong and accept her future whole heartedly...Because that will show her the mirror of what is good for her and what is not...! That will make her determination more stronger, which she took...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ranju.

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I dont think this is a big issue, why she is not recalling bad memory. First of all its depend on individual, someone like Gauri only save bad memoriesLOLpeople like Anandi remember only good thingsClap is it crime to remember good things. Atleast she is not harming anyone with her good memories, while people with only bad memories can go any extend to harm other. Secondly i dont think Anandi getting any FB, which not concern to the events. She only remember wht is happening now. As now with her happening only good things, so she remember tht good moments happened in pastLOL on mehandi occasion she remember her previous one, same with Jalebi things. And i m sure tomorrow if Shiv  taunt him as chulla chakki wali, he will get FB of the same told by JogiaLOLLOL So its not big issue, but i agree tht such FB r irritating, but this is absolutely match to Anandi character. She even dosnt get any bad memory FB of Gawari madam too, thn why people not talk abt thtLOLLOL But if tomorrow shiv will bring another updated version for himself, thn sure she will remember tht too. My point is tht she get FB of ONLY those even which is happening with her now and she was emotionally attached to tht event in pastSmile

Edited by ankit111 - 06 September 2012 at 10:17am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjaliAnjummansimatdramagommishra1AbhiAnivamita.Ranju.leo4everBlukittentiny15AnjanaYYZ

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
anyways i enjoy today episode very much and for just few second of flash back of anandi i cant  spoil my mood
shamar Newbie
shamar
shamar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha321

" Vamita...I totally agree (my last point) that now Anandi should not have any flashbacks once you r out of the grieving stage of the end of ur relationship you should move on atleast after you are engaged to someone else. CVs are doing this tostretch the love triangle part as there are many people who r still hoping for JAAN reunion and they want them to be glued to the tv

yeah , but if they stretch it more , they will loose the interest of many more people who are desperately hoping and looking forward to a ansh union ...how long can people keep waiting with a one sided story going on???
mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@vamita ...cvs are not trying to gain sympathies for Jagaya ..because this track was expected from the time cvs made him go bad that one day he will realize his mistakes remember all his wrong doings  so i believe Jagaya's  track is going perfectly fine  

@pabitra...what happened with Jagaya Gauri  right now is that Gauri's true love  reality came in front of him which at that time he didn't know that so much true love  she was showering on him just because to keep him away from his family ..lying , cheating , manipulating ..in front of him doing drama i am ok with family behind back playing cards ...she didn;t bother to accept her mistake even in fooling him around so he broke off with her and i think its wrong to say he is dumping all blame on her where i think he has blamed himself solely for all mess many times in recent episodes ..even today sitting in rain was he blaming Gauri no but only himself...and i think this is no overnight transformation he has guilt in him for a long time only needed one right eye opener push that bade papa did and this truth of Gauri's true love revealed to him and his world changed upside down

Edited by mahi12 - 07 September 2012 at 4:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1vamitasaba113ankit111tiny15

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamar

Originally posted by ayesha321

" Vamita...I totally agree (my last point) that now Anandi should not have any flashbacks once you r out of the grieving stage of the end of ur relationship you should move on atleast after you are engaged to someone else. CVs are doing this tostretch the love triangle part as there are many people who r still hoping for JAAN reunion and they want them to be glued to the tv

yeah , but if they stretch it more , they will loose the interest of many more people who are desperately hoping and looking forward to a ansh union ...how long can people keep waiting with a one sided story going on???
I know I didnt say that what they are doing is right, i just guessed why they are doing it and I am not liking it a bit. I  just hope that tomorrow we will see more Ansh scenes
vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

I dont think this is a big issue, why she is not recalling bad memory. First of all its depend on individual, someone like Gauri only save bad memoriesLOLpeople like Anandi remember only good thingsClap is it crime to remember good things. Atleast she is not harming anyone with her good memories, while people with only bad memories can go any extend to harm other. Secondly i dont think Anandi getting any FB, which not concern to the events. She only remember wht is happening now. As now with her happening only good things, so she remember tht good moments happened in pastLOL on mehandi occasion she remember her previous one, same with Jalebi things. And i m sure tomorrow if Shiv tell taunt him as chulla chakki wali, he will get FB of the same told by JogiaLOLLOL So its not big issue, but i agree tht such FB r irritating, but this is absolutely match to Anandi character. She even dosnt get any bad memory FB of Gawari madam too, thn why people not talk abt thtLOLLOL But if tomorrow shiv will bring another updated version for himself, thn sure she will remember tht too. My point is tht she get FB of ONLY those even which is happening with her now and she was emotionally attached to tht event in pastSmile

I agree with you ankit...Good people always remember the good things and don't want to get involved with the past bad expirience which only brings out hatred...

I was just wondering for a women who is determined to change herself, she should try to see what is wrong and what is right...Cvs are showing her remembering the events rightly so...But why not now atleast that she has determined her self to move forward and be happy like her mother wanted, she think that she and Jagya have already parted with bitter note last time...There was no going back now and to make herself stronger, she needs to know this...Her memories won't help her to accept her future, only her strong will power will...!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1AbhiAni.Ranju.ankit111tiny15

Go to top