Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Are CVs wrong...? (Page 3)

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayesha321

I can just give you my point of view on why she cant remember bad memories. I used to like a guy and we were best friends and he liked me back. I was like Anandi taking care of him etc. etc. well it didnt work out as we were from different religion (our relation was really simple and innocent so nothing really happened between us except we had strong liking for each other) and then he got engaged to someone else. even though he was my best friend I stopped hanging out with him which was very hard and even though he complained that we are best friends etc I thought it best to just part ways as it is not fair to  his fiance. I still saw him once in a while as he was in our group and he slowly changed into materialistic selfish guy (maybe he was like that from before and i didnt see it) and I started hating his ways and his egoistic nature. But though i hated him I sometimes remembered the old days when  we were friends. It was weird becuase now i didn't like guy but i remembered his old self with whom i had good memories. Its hard but mind plays tricks on you like that. But after i got engaged i totally stopped thinking about him as it was my thinking that it will be unfair to my guy.

So i have totally understood Anandi till now as she was remembering her old jagiya but I am thinking CVs are doing too much as Anandi is still thinking abt Jagiya after her engagement to Shiv hopefully they will show that she realizes that she cant think of Jagiya anymore as that will be unfair to Shiv

You are right Ayesha, I too know that good memories don't go off...But still you think about how he changed and that how you started disliking him later and then how you are now some one elses fiancee and then try to change...right? But cvs here are just forgeting the how he changed and you parted ways, as if Anandi had amnesia...!

They are overdoing it too much now...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamarelasingh

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

cvs want to hang on this triangle for a while ...LOLbut yeah this sometimes gets unbelievable i mean ok we know Anandi truly oved Jagaya ...she has been loving him for so long despite whatever he has done with her she kept loving him she  top's the list in true lovers in the world LOL..she has no control over her feelings..those pleasant memories with Jagaya keep coming to her but at least to convince herself his and my relation is broken now he won't come back to me to overcome your good memories and feelings for him remember his insults too ...but no she doesn't ..in fact i am pretty impressed with Jagaya in this case if he remembers his good moments with her he also remembers how he insulted  her..did wrong to her .. this makes him think i am no worth of her because i did so much wrong don't even have guts to come in front of her but Anandi ?she is still hanging on there LOL

I know, that is why I am blaming CVs and not Anandi...LOL...But they are forgetting that Anandi is human and is elgible to feel the pain of what Jagya did and know that Jagya is her past...But to gain sympathy for Jagya, they are showing only Jagya remembering those incidents...!
surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
i am saying why same topic over again and again anandi remembering jagya ??  in 30 minutes v just saw this only that remembers jagya ?? .why not to talk about when she is having fun with shiv and shiv family .now regarding to remembering insult of her mother she has already given curse to jagya now  no need to rememember

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1leo4everBlukitten...Hanna...

AnjaliAnjum Groupbie
AnjaliAnjum
AnjaliAnjum

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elasingh

After watching Ansh today I feel sad not Happy. Don't know why?

Because, it is seen that their happiness is not a wholehearted one and not equally from both sides.  By the minute we enjoy their smiling at each other, the very next moment comes the flashbacks of J into Anandi's mind and our faces go pale.  Ooops... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

shamar Newbie
shamar
shamar

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I agree - if they dont atleast start showing her becoming attracted to shiv, moving towards him, comparing and seeing how different shiv is and how much he deserves a happily married life , i dont see how they will ever show her transition as a strongwilled woman leaving behind memories of an abusive relation - it is uncharacteristic of someone who has that strenght of character to still brood about her past  ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimatelasingh

.Ranju. IF-Dazzler
.Ranju.
.Ranju.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I was so excited to watch AnSh scene today but totally disappointed. There was no continuity of scenes and Anandi's flashback. Angry. Ok as they are showing her remembering good memories they should show bad memories too. Its really confusing and irritating when they show Anandi's flashback and Jagya's repentance together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

pabitra. Senior Member
pabitra.
pabitra.

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Vamita i totally second ur views.. one more thing which i fail to understand is the reason behind Jagya's sudden transformation.. becoz earlier gauri's arrogance had led to masiji's illness which might hv been fatal but the jughead was ok wid it.. this lie of hers is much less in comparison to that.. so wat led jugya to such an outburst.. and forgetting every single moment spent wid gauri and blaming her for everything..  now he only remembers anandi and his so cld love for her..i dnt knw hw to put it but yeh baat mujhe hazam nahi hui.. such a drastic overnight transformation.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shamarmansimatchitra11.Ranju.elasingh

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged

" Vamita...I totally agree (my last point) that now Anandi should not have any flashbacks once you r out of the grieving stage of the end of ur relationship you should move on atleast after you are engaged to someone else. CVs are doing this tostretch the love triangle part as there are many people who r still hoping for JAAN reunion and they want them to be glued to the tv

Go to top