Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Are CVs wrong...? (Page 2)

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjaliAnjum

When Shiv showed so much of respect and care for her, so many times I expected her to remember how badly Jagya treated her in the past and compare his attitude with Shiv's, but...alas...no...she never does that.  She thinks of their loving moments only.

Maybe her love towards Jagya is from the bottom of her heart , whereas Jagya's love is only a shallow shallow one.

As everyone knows, Love is Blind.

Yeah, she she should surely try her best, but I know that it is difficult to accept him and his love in a go...Let her take her time and I have no issue with it...I just want to find out, why she never thinks about the bad moments, when her marriage broke, when Jagya married Gauri, when she saw Gauri pregnant, when he insulted her mother...

They are showing that only Jagya is remembering those moments...! Why? So, he gain more sympathy...? Then what about Anandi, who they have showed so strong...Does she not have any self-respect then...?

Yes, Anandi is genuinly trying to move forward...Even her sixth sense feeling is fine...But she completely wiped out the bad memories from her thoughts as if they don't exist...That is what feels more wierd...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

payalibm

tinoo IF-Rockerz
tinoo
tinoo

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjaliAnjum

When Shiv showed so much of respect and care for her, so many times I expected her to remember how badly Jagya treated her in the past and compare his attitude with Shiv'

As everyone knows, Love is Blind.

Yes, love is blind but her marriage  should have been an eye-opener. Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shamarAbhiAnipayalibmelasingh

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mocking_bird

i feel they are overdoing it. 
No girl will ever pine for a husband like Jagya. It is ridiculous. 

If she has moved on with Shiv,she has moved on. Period. She should not oscillate between Jagya and Shiv. Get over with it and get going. 

I know that is what I feel...Too much to take...It feels a little fictional at this stage...!

It's fine, if she takes her time to slowly move forward...Even fine if she feels Jagya's presence, but still wierd, that she only remembers good moments...

ok, even though she remember's good moment, why doesn't she think about those moments, when she parted with Jagya...Her divorce, her promise to her mom and herself that she will move forward...? She is a strong girl, and CVs should potray her a little more strongly...Not to the point that she becomes bitter, but to think that the past is past and she can't go back and only option is move forward...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamarMissesha

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
i think u have missed some episode anandi do remember both sweet and bitter memories of jagya .and  . she never remembers jagya by herself but some thing make her to remember but this is for just for few second and afterwards she become happy .forget flash back of anandi and remember those scene only when she is smiling with children with shiv and with shiv family .btw now days jagya having flashback of anandi which anandi used to remember and i really enjoying this 

Edited by surabhi01 - 06 September 2012 at 9:54am

mmishra1leo4ever

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
After watching Ansh today I feel sad not Happy. Don't know why?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mocking_bird

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I can just give you my point of view on why she cant remember bad memories. I used to like a guy and we were best friends and he liked me back. I was like Anandi taking care of him etc. etc. well it didnt work out as we were from different religion (our relation was really simple and innocent so nothing really happened between us except we had strong liking for each other) and then he got engaged to someone else. even though he was my best friend I stopped hanging out with him which was very hard and even though he complained that we are best friends etc I thought it best to just part ways as it is not fair to  his fiance. I still saw him once in a while as he was in our group and he slowly changed into materialistic selfish guy (maybe he was like that from before and i didnt see it) and I started hating his ways and his egoistic nature. But though i hated him I sometimes remembered the old days when  we were friends. It was weird becuase now i didn't like guy but i remembered his old self with whom i had good memories. Its hard but mind plays tricks on you like that. But after i got engaged i totally stopped thinking about him as it was my thinking that it will be unfair to my guy.

So i have totally understood Anandi till now as she was remembering her old jagiya but I am thinking CVs are doing too much as Anandi is still thinking abt Jagiya after her engagement to Shiv hopefully they will show that she realizes that she cant think of Jagiya anymore as that will be unfair to Shiv

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shamarmmishra1AbhiAnivamitaChytraMisseshaBlukittentiny15AnjanaYYZ...Hanna...

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
cvs want to hang on this triangle for a while ...LOLbut yeah this sometimes gets unbelievable i mean ok we know Anandi truly loved Jagaya ...she has been loving him for so long despite whatever he has done with her she kept loving him ..she  top's the list in true lovers in the world LOL..she has no control over her feelings..those pleasant memories with Jagaya keep coming to her but at least to convince herself his and my relation is broken now he won't come back to me to overcome your good memories and feelings for him remember his insults too ...but no she doesn't ..in fact i am pretty impressed with Jagaya in this case if he remembers his good moments with her he also remembers how he insulted  her..did wrong to her .. this makes him think i am no worth of her because i did so much wrong don't even have guts to come in front of her but Anandi ?she is still hanging on there LOL

Edited by mahi12 - 06 September 2012 at 1:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniMisseshatiny15

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surabhi01

i think u have missed some episode anandi do remember both sweet and bitter memories of jagya .and  . she never remembers jagya by herself but some thing make her to remember but this for just few second and afterwards she become happy .forget flash back of anandi and remember those scene only when she is smiling with children with shiv and with shiv family .btw now days jagya having flashback of anandi which anandi used to remember and i really enjoying this 

Surabhi, did you see her remembering any of those after Jagya went back after insulting her mother...? Not once did she think about him, and what he did...! Not once did she feel that how could Jagya do this after that incident...They should atleast show a little reality, when they show her remembering good moments...Because, this is the stage, when she will her self has to see and differentiate...!

Yes she is smiling and moving forward, but I would have liked CVs to have put some reality in it...When you have certain good thoughts, but those are not your future, what you do, shake your head and think about why that is behind us...! I just want them to make Anandi seem a little realistic...That's all...!

I am not hoping for a miracle here...!

AnjanaYYZ...Hanna...

Go to top