India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Are CVs wrong...? (Page 10)

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Anjana, when you compare your product, first you see what you lack from the best...What features you don't have, which the others are giving...

Surveying is the first step, but when the product is done, first thing you do is compare...And when you compare, you should do it with the best...!

I agree, that in present Indian telivision market, BV is the only one, which is a little sensible, others are just too much to even try out...! Till one point they go well and then they start their usual way, streching it to the point that it becomes a head ache...I will say, why to strech it unnecessarily...I would say, rather than dragging, end the story and start with a new one, with a new topic and essence...There are so many topics there in the world, which one can write and think about to show to the world, then why do it more dramatic unnecessarily...It looses it's charm at some point...I like the message and inspiration BV is giving the people like Anandi, Phooli, Shaguna, and many others in the show...That is the reason I have sticked to this serial so long...

Coming back to your last post...I totally agree one always have those happy memories for life, even if that person may have betrayed you...But there is a limit you remember them...When a mother dies thinking about her daughter, it is no small thing for that daughter...One can never forget that...Jagya is worst than that...He disrespected her mother...Won't that make her slightly concious...I just want CVs to remember this as weill...

I don't say she should remember them explicitly...But when you start remembering the person, you try to shake your head and say, he is not worth it, why am I thinking about him...It is just natural, to try to shake our self, trying to move forward, if one genuinly wishes so...I won't say that one should be bitter thinking about it...I will just say that one should learn from those past experiences...! That will alone make us move forward...!

Edited by vamita - 06 September 2012 at 7:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Vamita - while I prefer faster more succinct scripting...I won't begrudge BV their slow pace cuz I don't know how long you have watched but, from whence I stand...the katchua has increased its space.  

Am all for Anandi remembering the BAD STUFFs...I know negative emotions channeled positively has often helped me in the past.  I had a Dart Board on the back of my bedroom door and now a Board for a Reason!  But, alas Anandi and I are apart on this...she finds her strength from pain whereas I do so from anger!  

Anyhu...returning to the topic... I DONT FORGET THE BAD STUFF...forgive yes...forget NO.  But, like Anandi I don't dwell on the negative...and I don't see the point off shaking off bittersweet memory...it passes!  I don't sit there and ponder it.  I get on with it!  Eventually the nostalgia of the instant fades...She knows what J is - she is not wanting him back...its just an associated memory...and she appears to be genuinely making effort now...so, I totally have not issues with her.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vamita

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I would like to mention one thing to all those who are commenting on this thread, who think this post is about that flash back Anandi had today of that Jalebi scene...! Common guys, if you did not understand the topic then read again...! Anandi remembering those things are natural...And I never commented that why she is doing so...!

My question was, why Anandi doesn't remember the insults thrown at her, so that she tell her self that Jagya is not worth of even thinking about, because he not only disrespected me, but disrespected my deceased mother too...! I never even mentioned anything about the flashbacks today...If she remembers good times, then to move forward she should remember the bad times too, so she can answer her why questions...I said CVs are not thinking about it may be...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adi2512

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Anjana...I would have no issue if she would not have remembered what he did with her, how he insulted her...But if I was in Anandi's place, I would have never forgotten or forgiven the person, who is the reason for her mother's death, or for the insult Jagya did at her barsi...I could have forgiven million things, but never this, and this alone would have made me shake my self from his thoughts and move forward for my mother's wish...I told you, what I personally would have felt and what mostly ordinariy people would feel...Why try to make her extra mahaan, like all other serials...! Why not make her human for once...!

Edited by vamita - 06 September 2012 at 8:11pm
vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
I think this is a never ending debate and I am sure every persons opinions differ...I respect all your opinions and hope we all take what we feel good from these dramas and leave the rest...I will just say, it  was pleasure to read thoughts of other people...! Gives us a lot of insight to know other people...
Need to run now...My kids are waiting for me for bed time story...! Tongue
sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
I don't understand why we r very much eager to jump on to cvs of a serial which is shown free of cost to us... To make a make a message oriented serial commercially viable, it requires some suspense to be maintained ,otherwise everything looks dull n insipid...let there b masala...just like we accept exaggeration in advertisements of products...

When we can't father its success or failure we can't point them as right or wrong...
Let us train our brain to enjoy the show as it is... Else changeover the channel..
Anandi will get jagat redeemed, b4 she moves ahead...as, it is for her sake , haveli people left him...so it is her duty to bring back the spoiled son, who is also like ur childhood friend...Shiv had seen how she handled him @ Bilaria...
AnSh will resolve it together , including Gauri's issue...
Thamo guna always pushes us towards pessimism...
Think something positive...b optimistic...
hope the attitudes change 4 better...for the sake of our happiness...

Anandi need not get the FBs...that she already knew... She stopped respecting jagat even as a human being n wished him life long mental unrest...in bhabhut track...
She never forgets his mistakes or forgive his misdeeds...
To her, jagat is the son of that family. Which supported wholeheartedly in her crises of not only jagat issue but of Dhongi Baba, daayan ,Heth singh,,n made her sarpanch n achieve a degree in education...(in a word they r responsible 4 her alround development) n arranged a collector for her life..proactively...and she feels for THEM..n reciprocate them..
In order to get bad FBs... Shiv shd torture her...then she compares the tortures of both...
Second chance has this inherent feature of comparison...
She gradually forgets while she interacts with Shiv's family...,,, n gets herself busy in day today chores...after she begets children...

So don't break the heads...ok? ..,,,..

Edited by sreevask - 06 September 2012 at 9:06pm

adi2512AnjanaYYZ

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Yes...

Cvs ( criticising viewers) are wrong...
They imagine weird,think illogical, dump their junk of baseless apprehensions...
mansimat Senior Member
mansimat
mansimat

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Well to add my points for the discussion:

If you compare the amount of FBs Anandi had before and she has now, there has been a drastic reduction. In BV, I have observed, things rarely happen suddenly. They take their own sweet time in showing gradual change in people. So is the case with Anandi, they are showing her to 'slowly' come out of her Jagya reverie. For me, Anandi is moving on and probably by the end of next week, we will not see any FBs.

But yes the one thing which I got irritated with was the fact that the CVs dedicated an entire new song for Jagat-Anandi recap, whatever. It seemed like two lovers have been separated with a tragic song in the background. This song-thingie was intolerable. Otherwise, for Anandi FBs, I am okay.

About Jagya - 
Jagya, got the 'Gauri' realization like a sudden bolt of lightening. But it just seems that ways, he had been simmering inside for quite some time and it was like 'finally the dam broke'. 
Also even with the eye opening episode and everything, I still find this much more unrealistic that Jagat has completely forgotten about Gauri. He was in love with her for the better part of the last decade. His not getting FBs of good times with Gauri is much, much more unrealistic for me. 

poiu123adi2512

Go to top