Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

usne apne ko strong banaya hai ab woh apne ko strong feel karti hai ki nahi yeh bad quality mein count nahi ho sakti .bahut se log hote hain jo bahut khuchh kur jaate hain pur doosron ko show off nahi karte .agar strong nahi hoti to ghar ka kaam sarpanch aur teacher ka kaam nahi kur paati .for just one weakness v r ignoring many strong point and good point of anandi .i am unable to digest this

For answering this, no one is saying she is not strong...:! But for moving forward in life I am saying that Cvs should show that she wants to do this because of what happened...She doesn't want to, but the past has binded her to her future...So they should show her remembering those as well, which is important for her to accept this marriage as she wants to do...

If Anandi would have been a weak character, trust me no one would have liked to even think about her...Her being strong is the point, due to which this show is hitting in ranks...!
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
see jagya shiv anandi gauri and all other character r of same serial .woh  aisa nahi dikha sakte ki gaga ki kahani alag chal rahi hai aur ansh ki kahani alag chal rahi hai phir lagega ki jaise hum do serial dekh rahe hain .in sub ka connection aapas mein rahega pur aisa nahi hai anandi jagya ko accept kar legi
vamita thumbnail

mujhe is baare mein koi jawab nahi dena main already jawab de chuki hoon u can check it on page 7 lo ek aur topic no 6 khul gaya "rubbish some thing like that rofl .for this v can 2 3 pages if u remember v r discussing in one of topic that why anandi sensing jagya during ring ceromony

I never said there is a problem in her sensing Jagya's presence...Nor have problems that she remembers good memories, which are absolutely right...I said this so when i analyzed their characters in one of my threads, that memories are part of life...

What i felt was Cvs should not just show that but include how one can genuinly move forward, which is done when one knows why one is doing certain thing...Cvs should also include this which they are not showing...So, i was merely asking this question...I am not discussing why Anandi is having fbs or sensing Jagya...!
vamita thumbnail

see jagya shiv anandi gauri and all other character r of same serial .woh aisa nahi dikha sakte ki gaga ki kahani alag chal rahi hai aur ansh ki kahani alag chal rahi hai phir lagega ki jaise hum do serial dekh rahe hain .in sub ka connection aapas mein rahega pur aisa nahi hai anandi jagya ko accept kar legi

I accept this, but can you genuinly tell me, won't it be good to show Anandi thinking about what Jagya did and why her mother suffered and why she is marrying and why she should move on in life, along with the story linking with Jagya and Gauri...Won't it be more sensible to show her move forward this way?
Mikey21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cv s jagya ko ansh ki SR night tak sirf use jalane ke liye  haveli  rakhege kya ?
surabhi01 thumbnail
vamita main tumhe advice karoongi tum do chaar din ke liye uttaran dekh lo 4 saal se wohin serial ghum raha hai full of negativityEdited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
vamita thumbnail
Surabhi, no way i would like to see those useless serials...I rather watch few reality shows, or open youtube and see some of the sensible old serials than waste my time...I see bv because it brings out some social issues we face all around us, and feel that Cvs should not run behind trps and see to these issues more carefully which will indeed keep its essence and show what people should do in particular situations... But, i hate the extra drama they show sometimes, which i find it unnecessary... !

Only serial i watched completly, recently are Astitva, Kutumb-1, oshin and basera...There are other few which i started watching but discontinued...And i even tried couple of them a month or so back and got irritated and left...i like serials like udaan, and few others which show what a person can do if he wants...

Rest are too much to digest with innumerable twists...I prefer small different stories with same charecters if possible which start and end in sensible way...

I like serials and topics which inspire us to live particular way...!Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
have u watch trp of balika vadhu .now it is in 2nd position after diya aur bati hum .its trp is now 5.5 .that  means people r loving bv very much now for them anandi flash back least matter
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Vamita  - as Ankit suggested in one of his posts - a lot of it is muscle memory...jalebis remind her of Jug, Mehendi about the times it was J's name that he wrote on her hand himself...etc.  Guess she needs to face abuse to remember the abuse🤣🤣

The other thing beyond association is that I too have experienced this good memory being more powerful then bad thing.  I have never been in love...so, mein na samajh hu.  But, like Anandi I too weirdly remember the good stuff more than the bad stuff on relationship/friendships I myself have ended with good...no GREAT reasons. 

I believe strongly in EDITing friends - ending friendships that become bitter.  I give a lot of myself, but when that give is abused - I have learnt to disabuse myself of such "friends".  However, after the fact I always find myself remembering the good stuff especially the more time passes...I never regret ending those relationships, but I do remember those good times more fondly as time passes.  As for the bad ones they have kinda fadeed... They do, however, surface with JIFFY whence I encounter the person again and interact...Tab flash mein yaad aata hai why they are not worth my waqt.  ODD Duck I am!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
vamita thumbnail

have u watch trp of balika vadhu .now it is in 2nd position after diya aur bati hum .its trp is now 5.5 .that means people r loving bv very much now for them anandi flash back least matter

For the success one should not compare with the worst but the best...Then we will know what we can improve...That is all i will say if you show me these Trps... 😊