Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't think the CVs of Balika vadhu are useless...It's other way round...They have never dissapointed us and they have showed the reality...Only thing is they drag a lot and it is their job to create this suspense...!

I think many of you missed my point here...I was just hoping that the cvs should show Anandi remembering all the moments of the past, so that she can make herself stronger, in her position and give her 100% to the relationship she commited to...I am not saying she should run to Shiv and start loving her...Neither am I blaming her for remembering her fond memories...

I just thought that CVs should send in some strong point here where they can, showing us that her past has if anything made her stronger...And unless she sees what Jagya has done, she won't be able to move on...CVs are dragging this triangle too much by showing this sixth sense of Anandi and all...I just want to share this thought that the past bad memories not necessarily make us hate or be unhappy...Those experiences also make us strong in some way and help us tackle our future...!

That is why I feel that CVs may be are trying to strech this a lot to create melodrama...They should also show a little reality...Though Anandi is good by heart, and if you see many girls are, the pain they go through make them remember some worst moments as well, just so to strenghthen their resolution to move forward...!
Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
usne apne ko strong banaya hai ab woh apne ko strong feel karti hai ki nahi yeh bad quality mein count nahi ho sakti .bahut se log hote hain jo bahut khuchh kur jaate hain pur doosron ko show off nahi karte .agar strong nahi hoti to ghar ka kaam sarpanch aur teacher ka kaam nahi kur paati .for just one weakness v r ignoring many strong point and good point of anandi .i am unable to digest this
vamita thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

i have pm to moderator  why opening same topic by different members .lets see what moderator say 

Surabhi, I don't know what problem you have here...I don't think there is any harm in sharing one's point of view...! Neither was the topic on some bad issue...Neither did I criticize anyone...I was merely pointing some points, which will help the women in Anandi's situation, which I would like CVs to note...! And here is the point I wanted to share, which was mis-interpreted as this post about the FB'S...! I don't have any issue about Anandi's FB, nor do I feel bad when she remembers the happy moments...This topic is about what should also be shown, which I tried to analyze by people's view point...! If you really have problem you don't have to reply...! Here is the message I wanted to make...! I have mastered in physcology  and I have worked with many people who suffer from depression and only thing which makes them come out of their past is to let them talk about their past bad experiences, which will lead them to handle the future in correct way, give them path...The answer to the future comes best from the past experience...! I hope you get my point...You are welcome to go to the moderator and see what they say...I am ok for the topic to be closed, if it makes you feel happy...I don't have any intentions to make anyone unhappy...I am just stating a fact of life, which CVs need to put in...!

I don't think the CVs of Balika vadhu are useless...It's other way round...They have never dissapointed us and they have showed the reality...Only thing is they drag a lot and it is their job to create this suspense...!
I think many of you missed my point here...I was just hoping that the cvs should show Anandi remembering all the moments of the past, so that she can make herself stronger, in her position and give her 100% to the relationship she commited to...I am not saying she should run to Shiv and start loving her...Neither am I blaming her for remembering her fond memories...
I just thought that CVs should send in some strong point here where they can, showing us that her past has if anything made her stronger...And unless she sees what Jagya has done, she won't be able to move on...CVs are dragging this triangle too much by showing this sixth sense of Anandi and all...I just want to share this thought that the past bad memories not necessarily make us hate or be unhappy...Those experiences also make us strong in some way and help us tackle our future...!
That is why I feel that CVs may be are trying to strech this a lot to create melodrama...They should also show a little reality...Though Anandi is good by heart, and if you see many girls are, the pain they go through make them remember some worst moments as well, just so to strenghthen their resolution to move forward...!
surabhi01 thumbnail
do u know how many threads have been open for this same discussion this is ur first time u posted this type of topic but i have read these kind of topic many times  .isn't big torture to read same type of topics daily .yesterday there were same fear now today again same topic like ur  cvs please be sensible , i hate cvs .jo ek baat discuss ho gayi to ho gayi usko baar baar roj roj kya discuss karna and btw i am not at all interested in replying same type of topic again but it violates rule no 3 Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
vamita thumbnail
Accept my humble appologies for irritating you. Surabhi...My job is not to irritate people, but the other way round...! I hope this makes you feel better...I just wanted to know peoples thoughts about coping with such problems...I am sorry if my post dissappointed any of the members here...! That wasn't my intention...
vamita thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

do u know how many threads have been open for this same discussion this is ur first time u posted this type of topic but i have read these kind of topic many times .isn't big torture to read same type of topics daily .yesterday there were same fear now today again same topic like ur cvs please be sensible , i hate cvs .jo ek baat discuss ho gayi to ho gayi usko baar baar roj roj kya discuss karna and btw i am not at all interested in replying same type of topic again but it violates rule no 3

What rule? No one forces you to reply any of the threads...you do it if you like to...
surabhi01 thumbnail
i am not irritated  vamita .i have told mod that v can have only 1 thread instead of too many thread of same topic v can discuss same type of discussion in one thread only .now it is rule of forum if u have problem than u should pm to mod instead of arguing with members when i c another  3 topic of same kind then i decided to stop same repeatative thread  i have to pm
surabhi01 thumbnail
please go and check bv  rule . Edited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago
vamita thumbnail
Ok surabhi...my question here was that are Cvs wrong in showing the Fbs of good times, omiting the bad memories, because good or bad, those memories are the ones which make us what we are today...I wasn't critizing the Cv team here...i merely wanted to know from memebers what they think one really should do, who genuinly wants to move forward...Remember only good moments or think what happened in the past and why one is doing what he or she is doing today...That thought alone can make a person look forward...

I was merely asking are Cvs wrong to show that for being strong or good one should never think about the bad memories...

I never saw a topic based on this subject so wanted to know people's thoughts...If there is one, i might have missed it...I am sorry about it...You are welcome to ask the moderators to close this if there is one...!
surabhi01 thumbnail
mujhe is baare mein koi jawab nahi dena main already jawab de chuki hoon u can check it on page 7 lo ek aur topic no 6 khul gaya "rubbish some thing like that  rofl .for this v can  2 3 pages if u remember v r discussing in one of topic that why anandi sensing jagya during ring ceromonyEdited by surabhi01 - 11 years ago