India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Are CVs wrong...?

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Can someone tell me, why Anandi is not at all remembering the insults thrown by Jagya, even though he has gone to the point of insulting her mothers death, although he himself is responsible for whatever happened...? Just because Jagya is repenting, does it mean a girl forgets everything else but her ex...I know that it is difficult for Anandi to move on...But why does she remember only good moments...They never showed her ever remembering the things he did to her, since the marriage track...

It almost feels wierd and out of way...Even if they want to trick us, it is still too wierd, for a girl who loved her mother so much...Why don't they show her remembering those insults, when she feels Jagya's presence and make her mind strong that Jagya is her past and Shiv her future...Why make her cry remembering him, though her and his relationship has gone way past...! It just doesn't make sense, unless CVs are really trying to make us believe that Anandi is still craving for Jagya and then suddenly one day...bam...She tells ok Jagya, I was just feeling this because I can't see you in pain...And I am moving forward...Can she do that so suddenly then...They should make this seem a little sensible...!

Edited by vamita - 06 September 2012 at 9:28am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

lovedmg6sancheetariks111mannisapabitra.mansimatBUDDHaroramainaUDEYchitra11newbahunithi07mmishra1smriti81gawkerAbhiAniChit15amni375vibhusharma78poiu123.Ranju.jyothiramdlipVsoujanyapayalibmanu rulzDryaarorasurbhi...Tanu...Rolzzdixie123-Rani..Bournville..misty85elasinghAnjanaYYZ

elasingh IF-Stunnerz
elasingh
elasingh

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Even if oneday she tells Jagia she no longer love him and says I love you to Shiv , Kya us I love you se we will be convinced? Will it have any charm left?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra11vamitamocking_birdpoiu123

AnjaliAnjum Groupbie
AnjaliAnjum
AnjaliAnjum

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged

When Shiv showed so much of respect and care for her, so many times I expected her to remember how badly Jagya treated her in the past and compare his attitude with Shiv's, but...alas...no...she never does that.  She thinks of their loving moments only.

Maybe her love towards Jagya is from the bottom of her heart , whereas Jagya's love is only a shallow shallow one.

As everyone knows, Love is Blind.

Edited by AnjaliAnjum - 06 September 2012 at 9:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riks111shillimansimatMisseshapayalibm

lifelessons IF-Dazzler
lifelessons
lifelessons

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Seriously now it is time to start showing that whenever Anandi gets a FB of jagiya it rewinds(like the shaadi when they got divorced) and Anandi get FB of shiv saying or doing something nice for her implying that she cannot think about jagiya anymore and now shiv is her future and she will have to stop all these FBs of jagiya

Shaista33mmishra1poiu123payalibm

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I know elasingh...It all feels too unnatural at some point...Yeah the good memories make us sad...But why they don't show the bad memories as well with it...? Even though everyone knows that those memories were one of her most wonderful memories, till now slowly she should know by what all Jagya did, that she would never be able to forgive him...! Ok, she feels the pain, but then why not remember her mom's wish, Jagya's life with Gauri and stop pinning slowly...Cvs are creating way too much dramatic effect and forgetting one thing, as much as one can forget our own insult, but they can never forget their mothers insult as well as would never put their self-respect to test...Least of all not a person like Anandi...It feels unconvincing at this point...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33AbhiAniMisseshapoiu123payalibmmisty85

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
seriously this thing struck me too..why anandi only remembers jag good moments after so many bad memmories

Shaista33Misseshapayalibmmisty85

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Vamita, I have same questions in my mind but no answers.

I can understand she needs time to accept Shiv, but I can't understand why she keeps thinking of J always and that too only good memories.

Thinking of him one every small incident like jalebi, saree, mehendi etc is a bit too much. This act of hers is slightly against her character. For a strong girl like A, these flashes appear to be signs of weakness.

One cannot do away with memories completely, but one can definitely control their thoughts by waving them off instead of getting immersed into them.

Hope she changes soon. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjaliAnjumShaista33poiu123payalibmDaltoni

mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
i feel they are overdoing it. 
No girl will ever pine for a husband like Jagya. It is ridiculous. 

If she has moved on with Shiv,she has moved on. Period. She should not oscillate between Jagya and Shiv. Get over with it and get going. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1AbhiAniJan50poiu123MisseshapayalibmDaltoni

Go to top