India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

will everyone leave ASR?

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Poor arnav, this is only I can say now. How much he did for the family, who cares. Each and every member is criticizing his decision behind him. How protective is he towards the family, how much he wants the family to be happy. For that he takes all the burden on his shoulders, no one knows him well, except Nani and Khushi. Even Anjali was loving him only for her good, for her sophisticated lifestyles. If she wants to be with her husband, she can move out from that house of her brother. Why she and her so-called hubby don't do that? Time is not far when he will be isolated by others (ppl will do that, even akash started questioning his decision). Everyone in a family cannot blindly obey a person, but they all know how loving, caring and protective he is towards the family. I felt really bad for him. There is no doubt that he will bring that person who even tried to kill him for his sister that much he loves his sister. Before accusing, she should have known what kind of sacrifices he has done for her also. He protected her like a big brother or a father instead of being protected by her. Poor guy. I really cried when he said khushi "mat jao." oh God i cannot come out of that state of mind. I am really worried whether each and everyone of the family member will accuse him or make him answer their questions in their court (everything because of Dadi).

Dadi is crossing the limits. How can she compare that other lady in her son's life with khushi. Is khushi an other lady in Arnav's life or Shyam. What kind of a old lady is she, she is not at all blessed with any kind of wisdom by God. 

Please comment if any one feels as me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sama50

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top