Gopi's legal complications. (Page 3)

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by Lekisira

devoleena tweeted something like goin 2 c new avtar in gopi's charactr... so dnt knw wat  xctlycv's r planin

Shocked Will she stick up for herself????

Will it be Gopi to the rescue??? After all it is her business and it would be good to see Gopi not cry about something for once!!
Honestly first we had a year and a half of Gopi crying because Ahem didn't love her and now she cries because of everything else!! I'd like to put it down to pregnancy hormones but... 
Pregnancy hormones?  With so much crying.  She must be carrying a football team!  I so want Gopi to come out of her damsel in distress stage.  I want the tigress.

LMAO at football team!!!! ROFL

I was hoping that we'd see a cranky Gopi during pregnancy or at least one with mood swings who occasionally flew off the handle at Ahem, but it was all for naught. She's as teary as ever. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-ShaunSANazmaJ

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

we really shouldnt be hunting for so much logic in SNS tracks!! LOL..but yeah for me the highlight of the episode was Kinjal's tears for Dhawal...i couldnt believe it!!! Dancing
yes for once Rashi was genuinely not involved in the kalakari and concerned for Dhawal and Gopi...but then once she gets to know her mother is involved even if not in the mahakalakari she wont reveal anything to the Modis..
I am quite sure Urmi will not get caught...dont know how that will work out since once Karodia or Garodia gets caught he will surely try to shift the blame on Urmi!
it would be great if Gohem work in unison in solving this mess rather than Koki getting involved..i enjoy the way Koshi team work but once in a while it would be good to see Ahem do more than just holding Gopi while she is wailing her eyes outLOL

Awww, Dipsy! You're the wet towel that brought us back to our senses. Yes, we shouldn't use logic in SNS, but I think all these legalities are just pushing the right buttons in us. LOLLOL I think that Garodiya will get caught at the end, but Urmi won't. Dead

Edited by RachP - 06 September 2012 at 1:21pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-ShaunSANazmaJDEEPZzzz

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

devoleena tweeted something like goin 2 c new avtar in gopi's charactr... so dnt knw wat  xctlycv's r planin

I read that too, she had fun doing it too and she hopes we will like it, whatever it is we will see nxt wk 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-ShaunSAswasthiNazmaJDivineDarkness

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TMK_lover

I read that too, she had fun doing it too and she hopes we will like it, whatever it is we will see nxt wk 

When Gopi hit the Anita booth she was all out for the attack. Looking forward to watching new outlook.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaunSANazmaJDivineDarkness

Go to top