India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi's legal complications.

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
The original document that the CVs wrote in a lovely large font only stated that Gopi had agreed to deliver 500 bottles to Koradiya. So I'm thinking Koradiya just wanted a sample of her signature that he could forge later because his actual plan is much bigger than the swindle of 500 bottles.

From what I can figure out Koradiya has since yesterday decided that the best way of getting Gopi's signature is to cause Dhaval to have an accident leading him to end up in hospital whereby Gopi would sign some papers that would give him the control he needed. And this way he gets to steal his achaar bottles too.
This is a weird plan. He didn't know that Gopi would be the one to sign the papers and really why would she? There's Urmi who's his aunt, Kinjal who's his wife and surely Kinjal is his next of kin.
And anyone knowing the family would know that Koki was more likely to sign any papers. It was just lucky that Gopi only had Koki and Rashi with her. What would the extremely pushy nurse have done if it had been the entire Modi family en masse. As it is Kinjal and Urmi were only a few seconds away as was Ahem.

Now I'm no business head but surely a legal document like that needs to be witnessed before it can be held up in any court? Just Gopi's signature wouldn't really do anything. Unless the laws are very flexible in India?

Another point to be noted is that Urmila has nothing to do with the actual maha kalakaari. She was only trying to swindle 500 bottles of achaar so even if she gets caught nothing major will happen to her - she'll be blasted for her greed and the fact that she enabled this situation to occur but as usual Urmi will live to fight another day.

Now that the Modi's will be able to pinpoint when and where Gopi signed the papers Koki will be on this nurses tail!! God save this nurse!! I hope she was adequately recompensed by Koradiya.

Loved Rashi today!! She suspected her mum straight away, she doesn't know what or why but she is suspicious!

How did Koradiya manage to get the papers to Mehta so quick? The papers have only just been signed!!
And if Mehta didn't get a contract signed then that's just his bad luck. Not that I want Koradiya to benefit.

As for Koradiya - there are five maybe six people who know of Koradiya's relationship with the Shah's.
Urmila will never say anything unless she's backed into a corner but she definitely won't willingly tell anyone what happened because of her own involvement.
Rashi is very unlikely to get her mummy in trouble if she remembers that Koradiya is an old friend of her dad's.
Dhaval like Gopi will be slow to make the link.
Koradiya knows but he's hardly going to hang about with Urmi anymore.
I'm not sure if Gopi knows but this track once again will have her busily crying into Ahemji's chest.

So the last person who knows Koradiya is... Jhitubhai!! Will this mark the return of Jhitubhai? Have we all got it wrong and will he be the one to save his niece? Yeah I highly doubt it.

Edited by NazmaJ - 06 September 2012 at 9:28am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nazlieeThamanna85kafailike_tv-Archana-yhm_crazeIchangeditChacchaShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1DriftInfinitelyani_gr-Eris-DEEPZzzzDivineDarkness

Chaccha IF-Rockerz
Chaccha
Chaccha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Nazma,

You've covered this from every angle, so I have nothing to add, except that I thought that the paper Gopi signed was blank. Garodiya must have added the clauses after, but then again, all of this happened in record time. How did Garodiya know who Mehta was? Or where he'd be found?

This is just a pure flop KK. By tomorrow, Gopi will remember that she signed the papers after being coerced by the nurse. The Modis will go after the nurse. I think that she was a fake nurse, thereby making the trace harder to make. Dhawal will help probably.

As an aside, I loved how Kinjal was worried and teary-eyed when she came into the hospital.  She has feelings for him!!!!! DancingLOL

Edited by RachP - 06 September 2012 at 9:36am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-ShaunSAswasthiyhm_crazeJustlikethat1NazmaJDivineDarknessani_gr

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
devoleena tweeted something like goin 2 c new avtar in gopi's charactr... so dnt knw wat  xctlycv's r planin

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ChacchaShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1NazmaJani_gr

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Yeah I have a lot of time on my hands sometimes!!!

As for knowing who Mehta was well Gopi's achaar is only sold through Mehta's company so I'm assuming that Mehta has his name on the bottles somewhere too and his company address making it oh so easy for Koradiya.

If it's a fake nurse then it will be made a little harder but the KKs in SNS are solved really quickly so it's probably a nurse who was bought by Koradiya. A fake nurse would make it much more interesting.

Kinjal was really worried!! She so loves him. Like I've said before if KinWal were living away from the Shah's and Modi's they'd probably be settled into a great relationship by now. But her being worried is another great sign in their relationship. 

Urmi also loves Dhawal so maybe she'll realise that Koradiya did it and be after him for her own purposes especially when she finds out he's conned her too.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Archana-yhm_crazeChacchaShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1DivineDarkness

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Hey Nazma, you have covered everything so well.. I also think that she signed the blank paper as the nurse was pressurizing her to sign.. then the doctor comes n tells it is minor and no surgery...Ouch

-Archana-ShaunSAswasthiChacchaNazmaJJustlikethat1

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

Hey Nazma, you have covered everything so well.. I also think that she signed the blank paper as the nurse was pressurizing her to sign.. then the doctor comes n tells it is minor and no surgery...Ouch

Koradiya works fast!!!

Gopi signed a blank paper, he got his clauses typed into it and sent to Mehta in the time it took the Modi's to take Dhawal home and step foot in their own house!!!

He's like Flash!!!

-Archana-ChacchaShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1ani_gr

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lekisira

devoleena tweeted something like goin 2 c new avtar in gopi's charactr... so dnt knw wat  xctlycv's r planin

Shocked Will she stick up for herself????

Will it be Gopi to the rescue??? After all it is her business and it would be good to see Gopi not cry about something for once!!
Honestly first we had a year and a half of Gopi crying because Ahem didn't love her and now she cries because of everything else!! I'd like to put it down to pregnancy hormones but... 

-Archana-yhm_crazeChacchaShaunSAswasthiJustlikethat1

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Originally posted by Lekisira

Shocked Will she stick up for herself????

Will it be Gopi to the rescue??? After all it is her business and it would be good to see Gopi not cry about something for once!!
Honestly first we had a year and a half of Gopi crying because Ahem didn't love her and now she cries because of everything else!! I'd like to put it down to pregnancy hormones but... 
Pregnancy hormones?  With so much crying.  She must be carrying a football team!  I so want Gopi to come out of her damsel in distress stage.  I want the tigress.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ilike_tv-Archana-yhm_crazeShaunSAswasthiChacchaJustlikethat1NazmaJani_grDivineDarkness

Go to top