BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

thanks rey bells... i knw shyamji is only mineEmbarrassed
omg i was sooo angry at those 2today... but felt sooo better after ranting!!!!
yaar they change arnie boy's bd every 15days.. some are like bears n some are like chikna ghadaasLOL

U know wt saru Cv's had already given us a clear hint abt Anji's character .. when she black mailed khushi to come to RM  remember... n this time BMing her chotte by not eating r drinking ... only difference is that i loved her then... for bringing in khushi ... n hating her now for tryin to bring in shyamjiEmbarrassed

she is a dumb witt!!!! no wonder shyamji turned psycho!!!Angry n her crying just makes me mad mad mad!!!!
she has not given us 1day of peace from 3rd july.. when arnav returned!!! omgAngry not even 1day!!!Dead

u r right ... n note this one dear ..she never inquired abt her chotte's kidnapping ..not even onceCry ...  ... oohh wait i 4 got whom we r talking abt .. the unfaithful RM wasis .. ex:mami saw everything n decided to delete KKG's good deeds from her brains,,,,then how will Anji who has a selective delusion/amnesiaAngry??

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

yaar they change arnie boy's bd every 15days.. some are like bears n some are like chikna ghadaasLOL

U know wt saru Cv's had already given us a clear hint abt Anji's character .. when she black mailed khushi to come to RM  remember... n this time BMing her chotte by not eating r drinking ... only difference is that i loved her then... for bringing in khushi ... n hating her now for tryin to bring in shyamjiEmbarrassed

she is a dumb witt!!!! no wonder shyamji turned psycho!!!Angry n her crying just makes me mad mad mad!!!!
she has not given us 1day of peace from 3rd july.. when arnav returned!!! omgAngry not even 1day!!!Dead

u r right ... n note this one dear ..she never inquired abt her chotte's kidnapping ..not even onceCry ...  ... oohh wait i 4 got whom we r talking abt .. the unfaithful RM wasis .. ex:mami saw everything n decided to delete KKG's good deeds from her brains,,,,then how will Anji who has a selective delusion/amnesiaAngry??

i swear!!! but ok mami thought  payal is a ghost so this is nothing... she ll do watever arnav asks.. but that dumb witt akash!!! he should be kidnapped n beaten black n blue n made kabab.. by lallan!!! then he ll understand!!!
do u remembr the day when arnie returnd?? wat was his haalat n now they are saying they ve doubts!!! tat means he doubts his wife also??? [email protected][email protected]$#l

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFirekushikumariBeautyForAshes

ThithliDhost IF-Dazzler
ThithliDhost
ThithliDhost

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
dramacrazy12

I have a question of my own- Why is it that Shyam is so dead bent on coming back to RM? What does that get him? Why has he not offered to take Anjali and walk out which will give him more leverage on the Raizada family?

1) Khushi-Arnav will take all precautions to safeguard Khushi. If he gets Khushi thrown out , odds are Arnav will walk out with her. If he creates a discord between Khushi and Arnav , still that does not win him Khushi unless he is planning to rape her. Khushi did not accept Shyam even when Arnav was a beast to her.

2) Property- From where I stand, it should be obvious to him that Arshi will never trust him. Even if he wins back everyone's trust, that is no gaurantee that he will end up having access to Raizada riches. In fact if he returns back, Arnav is going to keep Hawk's eye on Anjali and his expenses. Arnav has build all his riches with his bare hands and he is not obligated to give any of it to Anjali or her husband. I think given Arnav's attitude Shyam never expected him have a long and happy marital life. He always assumed that Anjali and him would end up getting all of it in absence of heirs. Odds are Arnav has taken extra steps in his will to make sure that Shyam does not get his dirty hand on it. 

3) Ego Satisfaction- This is probably the foremost thought in his mind. He wants to see Arnav bow down and humbled. He controls Arnav's weakness so he controls Arnav. He can poison everyone's mind, create a discord in the family, mentally torture Arshi and flaunt his control over Anjali. Basically ruin every single thing Arnav took a long time to build.

4) Petty Cash- This probably another practical reason why he needs to get back to RM. I am guessing he has got used to easy lifestyle of Raizadas where all his whims are catered to without moving a finger. He must be finding real world devastating where he has to actually work to feed himself so he is ready to suck up and return back.

[/QUOTE]

Well analysedWhy is it that Shyam is so dead bent on coming back to RM?  This qn has been nagging  me also for a while now. Guess we will have to wait for PH to tell us in the coming episodes. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFire

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

i swear!!! but ok mami thought  payal is a ghost so this is nothing... she ll do watever arnav asks.. but that dumb witt akash!!! he should be kidnapped n beaten black n blue n made kabab.. by lallan!!! then he ll understand!!!
do u remembr the day when arnie returnd?? wat was his haalat n now they are saying they ve doubts!!! tat means he doubts his wife also??? [email protected][email protected]$#l

U r right again bebe!! But our Lallanji is busy making money out of adds ... like lacto-calamine LOL... we will hire rocky to do the kidnapping .. we will get to see rocky who is much better looking than PinkwaBig smile

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 06 September 2012 at 4:50pm
ThithliDhost IF-Dazzler
ThithliDhost
ThithliDhost

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

SARU:

what i loved :

i wanted to feel sorry 4 u . i even made a post explaining everybody y u r such a drama queen --i told ya Big smile

do u really think shyam ji loves u ? will feef soup ti u ? -- noways hon ..shyamji is 4 u Wink

go n stay in ur new house which is under construction the past 4 years..ROFL

humey kuch teek nahi lag raha ..my footApprove

what sid u do in the ashram? did u bunk all the seminars? LOL

akash i was feeling bad that u never get any dialogues.. n i was so wrong..just shut up..one more word against bhai n it will be my fist on ur face..---wrong feelings ... Pinku is way better when not speakingPinch...good we realized Smile

arnavji where is ur mauli? y did u remove it? how will i differentiate btw u n ur body double..---yeah saruu not able to identify the body double.. but a small diff i noticed ..barun doesn't have hairs like that of a bear ..but the BD hands are ... ... check for urself in the prev. EP !!!LOL

Hug

Anjali always emotionaly manipulates people around her. Once before also she has BM Arnav. That time we loved it as it was to bring kushi back to RM. Shyam  knows how to use other people weakness. How cunningly he implants  the idea of bhook harthal in Anjali's mind Ouch
Anyway, Anjali is now in a mode of  "I  will do anything to be with my Shyamji". 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariBeautyForAshes

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

Originally posted by kushikumari

Originally posted by bidz

I agree bidz, the episode left us sad... and fuming as well. I wish they would rush through the evil parts and slow down on the arshi parts... 
Anyay, Anji has turned out be shocking. How one can manipulate true love, is simply beyond me. Yes, Arnav and Kushi have tough times ahead thanks to her, but then again, it will be up to these two to protect, forgive, and, welcome her back. 

Arnav, my heart breaks for this man today, to have his sister ask for the man who he knows doesn't love her at all, and at the same time, knowing that this man lusts for Kushi... What a terrible, terrible situation to be in...

Dadi needs to be in a mental asylum, chained, locked up and mouth taped.

Enjoyed your short take on the episode, thanks!

Thanks Khushi. Yeah, di on bhookh hadtal will get Shyam back. It is sad, but this is what these two have always done. Always lived for others, never for themselves. I am so glad that now they have each other. 

Can you please get rid of dadi. My blood boils the minute she comes on screen. Only solace is that her days are numberedTongue

Would love to... for immediate effect, try the FF button.Wink. Mute helps too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GirlOfFirebidz

GirlOfFire Goldie
GirlOfFire
GirlOfFire

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Updated post on Page 1 

I think we've all gone sigh! with today's episode. But even through our helplessness at watching Khushi and Arnav's pain, and even through our fury at Shyam's machinations and Anjali's selfishness, Director's cut still retains its flavour! What wonderful posts, page after page. 

I applaud you all!!

Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap 

Edited by GirlOfFire - 06 September 2012 at 6:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionkushikumariaditi07BeautyForAshes

msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Can I be frank over here...I just did not want to watch yesterday's episode... A first for me.. My desitashan was acting up.. I  read reviews on if... I had a harrowing day yesterday especially in evening.. Son's exams round the corner... Could not take di dawai le lo.. Subah se Kuching Nahi Khaya..

ANJali has done this drama for the nth time in ipk...
I don't want to watch this any more... 
Today I just saw the scenes of Arhi am happy.. Even if I am get 6 -7 mins..of ipk it's better than the toxic ... 13 mins the cvs dump on us...,..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

redwine1

Go to top