Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - 6th Sept 2012 (Page 7)

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArabellaPearl

BIDZ :

wonderful postClap ... u shared everything n to the point dearStar... when i read ur posts its seems like u always remind me to keep things SIMPLE "keep it simple silly" SillyLOL

Hug

Thanks sweetie!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by redwine1

it was a very important episode .. so please do excuse me tonite from a detailed analysis .. i know i know lazy to core .. 

i took the opportunity to pull out 3 which were upfront in my mind tonite .. 

A sister asked the "impossible" from her brothers .. she asked the ONE GIFT .. which he could not give her .. SHYAM MANOHAR JHA...

The brothers looked on .. 1 who knows .. a part of the truth of  
NK : he knows how low Shyam has gone .. he knows .. who Shyam truly loves ..
Akash: the brother who never questioned a brother .. today .. there are questions galore running in his mind .. a brother who cant see his sisters pain .. 
Arnav: the brother plagued by shadows of the past .. but whats more ... the brother ..who nurtured the sister .. promised to take care of her .. promised to fulfil her every desire .. but this desire he cant fulfil .. cause this is the DESIRE ..  if fulfilled .. brings out his worst nightmare ..

MY QUES TO ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ..  whats holding u back .. why dont u come out & speak up .. ?? how long will aspersions be cast upon u & khushi .. ?? How long will this shadow be cast on ur relation ?? & with this attitiude of dadi .. what quagmire are you bringing Khushi into ??? How long will this family be swayed .. by shyam .. with his false comfort ??

My Ques to You Arnav Singh Raizada .. what will you do .. when the past strikes .. will u stand tall with the woman who u vowed to love .. & protect .. or will u once again .. condemn the victim .. without a fair trial .. will u sentence her to a LIFE TIME OF LOVE .. or LIFE TIME OF BEING A VICTIM .. ????

Same Q's runnin in my brains too ...

Nafrat paas aana na de ... Mohabbat door jaane ne de !!!!  CV's r goin to hold on to it Wine... 4 sure ... i don feel right .. if Arshi decides to face the trouble together then am in n happieeEmbarrassed... if not ???? soo am preparing myself for a separation track as well Confused ... when he said "voh aurat" [ in the hospital] biting his teeth with so much hatred for that woman ...  i strongly felt he is not goin to let go of this  so easily ... he is gonna burst out when the truth unfolds... Garima aunty.. definitely in trouble.. coz he is not gonna wait for her explanation r whatsoever !!!Ouch n Khushi Khumari Gupta- ???gotta wait n watch Ermm

P.S : am sure Garima is not guilty of committing ny adultery ... what if the Subhatra Devi had wrongly judged garima b4 ..like Khushi now ?? ... Confused

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 06 September 2012 at 3:50pm
IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

SARU:

what i loved :

i wanted to feel sorry 4 u . i even made a post explaining everybody y u r such a drama queen --i told ya Big smile

do u really think shyam ji loves u ? will feef soup ti u ? -- noways hon ..shyamji is 4 u Wink

go n stay in ur new house which is under construction the past 4 years..ROFL

humey kuch teek nahi lag raha ..my footApprove

what sid u do in the ashram? did u bunk all the seminars? LOL

akash i was feeling bad that u never get any dialogues.. n i was so wrong..just shut up..one more word against bhai n it will be my fist on ur face..---wrong feelings ... Pinku is way better when not speakingPinch...good we realized Smile

arnavji where is ur mauli? y did u remove it? how will i differentiate btw u n ur body double..---yeah saruu not able to identify the body double.. but a small diff i noticed ..barun doesn't have hairs like that of a bear ..but the BD hands are ... ... check for urself in the prev. EP !!!LOL

Hug

thanks rey bells... i knw shyamji is only mineEmbarrassed
omg i was sooo angry at those 2today... but felt sooo better after ranting!!!!
yaar they change arnie boy's bd every 15days.. some are like bears n some are like chikna ghadaasLOL

Edited by saaruipk - 06 September 2012 at 3:51pm

BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
PAAYAL :

wow superb superb paayali dearClap... with the dialogues n the translation Embarrassed...

thank u soo much ... i usually look for perfect translations Smile... 

u made it all clear Star... the Entire Episode Clap!!!

HeartHug

paayaal

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

SARU:

what i loved :

i wanted to feel sorry 4 u . i even made a post explaining everybody y u r such a drama queen --i told ya Big smile

do u really think shyam ji loves u ? will feef soup ti u ? -- noways hon ..shyamji is 4 u Wink

akash i was feeling bad that u never get any dialogues.. n i was so wrong..just shut up..one more word against bhai n it will be my fist on ur face..---wrong feelings ... Pinku is way better when not speakingPinch...good we realized Smile

arnavji where is ur mauli? y did u remove it? how will i differentiate btw u n ur body double..---yeah saruu not able to identify the body double.. but a small diff i noticed ..barun doesn't have hairs like that of a bear ..but the BD hands are ... ... check for urself in the prev. EP !!!LOL

Hug

yaar they change arnie boy's bd every 15days.. some are like bears n some are like chikna ghadaasLOL

U know wt saru Cv's had already given us a clear hint abt Anji's character .. when she black mailed khushi to come to RM  remember... n this time BMing her chotte by not eating r drinking ... only difference is that i loved her then... for bringing in khushi ... n hating her now for tryin to bring in shyamjiEmbarrassed

Sarun_4ever Goldie
Sarun_4ever
Sarun_4ever

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

ANY ONE FROM UK IN DC BESDIES SEIJAL?
LOL

BTW, love reading all your posts. Wonderful analysis!

I am loving this track. Although my dad did say to me today that he would prefer more Arshi time over Anj/Dadi. I think he is reading my thoughts!

Also, the news of Barun and Sanaya coming to the UK has kept me a bit pre-occupied. Less time on the main IF forum has done me a world of good. LOL

Edited by saij - 06 September 2012 at 4:11pm

mahamluvsbs

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life
Richard Bach..

..yesterday i had speculated on how long the relations that are behind ASR that day would remain that way..today i got the answer from akash's and Mami's mouth..for the first time ever they are doubting ASr's decision ..that too for a scoundrel who was responsible for kidnapping AsR and who cast his lustful eyes on the DIL of the family.. They are blood relations to ASR and if you go by the saying that blood is thicker than water then they could asked ASr the logic behind his decision but instead started doubting him but the dil ka ristha that ASR chose with DM's help stood by him..even though she wanted give shyam a chance..she decided to abide by ASr's verdict on shyam..this is the matter of trust that khushi's  year old relationship that has taught her..where has the trust gone between the blood bonds at shanthivan?NK the Brother of heartClap Clap(both ASR and Khushi) stood up to Dadi saying that arnav and khushi are right in their stances..though he was thwarted by Dadi using her stopwa signal..he chose to stand up for the DIl ka ristha bond..he chose to stand for the trust ,honesty and love he saw in the other DIL ka ristha bond..when will the real blood ties  stand  with ASR against a rank scheming outsider like shyam?

another une alliance de la coeur is the relationship between Nani and Khushi..The dadi-Nani conversation tolod us on how nani supported khushi and told Dadi that she is not the other woman in anjali's life..but will Nani change stance when the garima past revealation explodesCry Confusedon her watch?..interesting wait and watch that would be..

The weak blood bond Clapbetween arnav and Dadi...this is the first ever Dadi i have seen  to take the side of the outsider rather than her own grandson..so Dadi you mean that you share a dil ka ristha with shyam..i am amazed at what you have to set to achieve at shanthivan by insulting your Granddaugther in law,not trusting your grandson,by not trusting your old friend..but by wearing shyam blinkers and take his sides because he panders to your ego..so Dadi do you know what your DIL ka ristha shyam would do now that you have have not served his purpose..i guess you want to end up the same way as shashi gupta?Cool Thumbs Upthat will probably put a stopwa signal to all your misguided intents,,what will do now if u confront the past in the form of garima who u have judged and found guilty ..will u break the heart of your blood arnav's heart in the name of correcting the past Claptells tells dadi

dear Lizz : 

what i loved i have coloured in PINK with Emoticons dear Embarrassed!!!!!! 

loved the way u started with apt quotes n explanation that suited quite well with the IPK situations ClapClap...

NK - the brother of the heart touched me ..really!!!Clap

Hug

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 06 September 2012 at 4:18pm
IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by saaruipk

SARU:

what i loved :

Hug

U know wt saru Cv's had already given us a clear hint abt Anji's character .. when she black mailed khushi to come to RM  remember... n this time BMing her chotte by not eating r drinking ... only difference is that i loved her then... for bringing in khushi ... n hating her now for tryin to bring in shyamjiEmbarrassed

she is a dumb witt!!!! no wonder shyamji turned psycho!!!AngryAngryAngryAngry n her crying just makes me mad mad mad!!!!
she has not given us 1day of peace from 3rd july.. when arnav returned!!! omgAngryAngryAngryAngry not even 1day!!!OuchOuchOuchCryCryCryDeadDeadDeadDead

BeautyForAshes

Go to top