Director's Cut - 6th Sept 2012 (Page 6)

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Hi Radha,
My response in blue.

[QUOTE=Arulradha]Bidz,

Going by the spoiler pic, some more of the Garima Dadi conv will be shown tomorrow. 
Hopefully it is a big MU and not really an affair between  Dad and Garmia.. Garima overreacted when Kushi mentioned about Arnav's mom suicide. Which may be an indication that she is some how responsible for this. While talking with Babuji, she says , I did not want to hide anything then and I don't want to hide anything now ..What was she hiding?  Like Kushi, was she in a situation where she could not tell the Truth to Dadi?  Lately they are showing strong resemblance to present and past. Is this the way DM has decided to bring some justice to wrongly accused and bring matters to light? Is that why DM got Arnav and Kushi connected?  

Your guess is as good as mine, but I strongly suspect that dadi is blaming the wrong person, just as she is blaming Khushi wrongly now. The only thing that doesn't add up when compared to the current situation is that they haven't portrayed ASR's dad to be a crook like Shyam. In fact, with the indication given, it seemed that he did indeed love his wife. We'll find out entire story soon. 

Will Arnav stand by Kushi if Garima is the other women? He thinks his Dad and the other women is responsible for his Mom's death. He refuses to even use his Dad's name because of this. Will he ask Kushi to choose between him and her Mom? How will Kushi react to this? 

I strongly feel Arnav will stand by Khushi. I wont be able to pin point a reason, but I feel it in my bones. He may be taken aback initially when he comes to know that the other woman is Garima, but he wont rest till he finds out the entire truth. He can never ever ask Khushi to choose between him and her mom, the same way Khushi will never ask him to choose between her and di. Yes, if dadi has wronged garima in the past, Khushi will react badly, but here also I feel ASR and Khushi will fight together against dadi/Shyam/whoever else. I don't think ASR can ever let go of Khushi.

It does look like that doesn't it ?  I really felt sorry for Arnav today. 

Yup, the tears were of regret/repentance for treating her so badly in the past. The contrast is even more because she has stood by him thick and thin through such a difficult time, when his own family is questioning him. From Khushi's point of view, this is supposed to be a happy time for her. She is getting married, but what did she get. A huge blow in the form of di's miscarriage. But did the girl think about herself even once? She is just thinking of Arnav and his di. How bad must he be feeling for how he treated her in the past. That's why I feel that rage was from a "lover".

Now about the Episode itself,

Today IPK was not a feel good episode for me. Left me with an empty & drained feeling. 
Felt so sorry for Arnav. He is so confident that he can make his Di listen to him. Little does he realise that  he has lost his Di to the cunning Shyam long days ago. What he is seeing is just a puppet operated by Shyam.. As per plan( discussed yesterday between Shyam and Anjali), Di is on satyagraham, no food, no drink, no medicine until I get my hubby back. It won't be long before Arnav gives in.  He understand his Di's pain. He also knows Shyam's lust for kushi. He now know why Dadi is sooo against kushi. He is noticing that Kushi is not being treated properly. 
He also realises that with Shyam in Shativan things will become even harder for her. 
How is he going to protect her? How is he going to keep both his Di and his wife safe and happy? 
Looks like Arnav is cornered. Let us c how the story shapes up.  Can't wait for tomorrow :-) 

That's the fun part. Let the story unfoldTongue

Edited by bidz - 06 September 2012 at 3:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionThithliDhostaditi07redwine1BeautyForAshesIllGetOverIpk

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

Originally posted by kushikumari

Originally posted by saaruipk

Post cannot be quoted.

Saaru,
loved it!! i have a feeling you felt my anger and frustration and hence the rant! Well said!

gawd!!! i was ready to kill them today!!!!!Angry thanksEmbarrassed
Angry

i would have beat you to it...
BeautyForAshes IF-Sizzlerz
BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
SARU:

what i loved :

i wanted to feel sorry 4 u . i even made a post explaining everybody y u r such a drama queen --i told ya Big smile

do u really think shyam ji loves u ? will feef soup ti u ? -- noways hon ..shyamji is 4 u Wink

go n stay in ur new house which is under construction the past 4 years..ROFL

humey kuch teek nahi lag raha ..my footApprove

what sid u do in the ashram? did u bunk all the seminars? LOL

akash i was feeling bad that u never get any dialogues.. n i was so wrong..just shut up..one more word against bhai n it will be my fist on ur face..---wrong feelings ... Pinku is way better when not speakingPinch...good we realized Smile

arnavji where is ur mauli? y did u remove it? how will i differentiate btw u n ur body double..---yeah saruu not able to identify the body double.. but a small diff i noticed ..barun doesn't have hairs like that of a bear ..but the BD hands are ... ... check for urself in the prev. EP !!!LOL

Hug

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
BIDZ :

wonderful postClap ... u shared everything n to the point dearStar... when i read ur posts its seems like u always remind me to keep things SIMPLE "keep it simple silly" SillyLOL

Hug

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 06 September 2012 at 3:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumaribidz

BeautyForAshes
BeautyForAshes

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
MEGHA :

pic of the day, the meetha moment ,the cute moment, the rabba ve moment, the khatta moment, the dabba ve moment, the teekha moment, and the hypocrite moment of the day !!Clap

Superb Clap!!

Hug

Edited by ArabellaPearl - 06 September 2012 at 3:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghavn

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

I agree bidz, the episode left us sad... and fuming as well. I wish they would rush through the evil parts and slow down on the arshi parts... 
Anyay, Anji has turned out be shocking. How one can manipulate true love, is simply beyond me. Yes, Arnav and Kushi have tough times ahead thanks to her, but then again, it will be up to these two to protect, forgive, and, welcome her back. 

Arnav, my heart breaks for this man today, to have his sister ask for the man who he knows doesn't love her at all, and at the same time, knowing that this man lusts for Kushi... What a terrible, terrible situation to be in...

Dadi needs to be in a mental asylum, chained, locked up and mouth taped.

Enjoyed your short take on the episode, thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bidz

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks dramacrazy! My response in green.

[QUOTE=dramacrazy12]

Loved your post Bidz, Ruby and Saru

It was definately a lover and a husband that threw the vase.

I too believe that after initial shock wears off , he will stand by Khushi though he may end up losing support from everyone including Nani.

I think nani will stand firm in her support. She has always loved Khushi as her own and she knows more of the story about Shyam than anyone else, and she is righteous. So, I believe she will be with Arnav and Khushi. 

I have a question of my own- Why is it that Shyam is so dead bent on coming back to RM? What does that get him? Why has he not offered to take Anjali and walk out which will give him more leverage on the Raizada family?

He probably wants revenge from both arnav and Khushi. He wants the property. Who knows, he may still think that he can get Khushi. The guy is sick. He may even be connected to the past...

Edited by bidz - 06 September 2012 at 3:31pm
bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushikumari

Originally posted by bidz

I agree bidz, the episode left us sad... and fuming as well. I wish they would rush through the evil parts and slow down on the arshi parts... 
Anyay, Anji has turned out be shocking. How one can manipulate true love, is simply beyond me. Yes, Arnav and Kushi have tough times ahead thanks to her, but then again, it will be up to these two to protect, forgive, and, welcome her back. 

Arnav, my heart breaks for this man today, to have his sister ask for the man who he knows doesn't love her at all, and at the same time, knowing that this man lusts for Kushi... What a terrible, terrible situation to be in...

Dadi needs to be in a mental asylum, chained, locked up and mouth taped.

Enjoyed your short take on the episode, thanks!

Thanks Khushi. Yeah, di on bhookh hadtal will get Shyam back. It is sad, but this is what these two have always done. Always lived for others, never for themselves. I am so glad that now they have each other. 

Can you please get rid of dadi. My blood boils the minute she comes on screen. Only solace is that her days are numberedTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariThithliDhost

Go to top