Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - 6th Sept 2012 (Page 5)

dramacrazy12 Goldie
dramacrazy12
dramacrazy12

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Loved your post Bidz, Ruby and Saru

It was definately a lover and a husband that threw the vase.

I too believe that after initial shock wears off , he will stand by Khushi though he may end up losing support from everyone including Nani.

Here are my answers to Ruby's questions

1) I think he is hesitant in telling the truth to everyone. Once he explains his confrontation with Shyam on the day of Payash wedding, he literally opens up a can of worm. He will have to explain the entire truth- forced marraige by blackmail, contract, Khushi's mental torture and so on. It will have deep impact on many lives including GH wasis and Payash. Worst case scenario is that he becomes a pariah in his own home, Guptas deny him Khushi's hand in marraige and he loses any leverage he has on keeping Khushi tied to him. People like Dadi will argue that in absense of any proof , it was Khushi who master-minded the entire kidnapping to take revenge from Arnav and then ended up blaming Shyam. In all it is a risky preposition.

2) I have yet to get a handle on Dadi character. She is annoying and her potrayal does not add up. She has displayed an odd coldness towards her grandkids and Raizadas ever since she returned back from Ashram. She seems to trust Shyam more than her family. She has not once asked Devyani about what has taken place in last 14 years. I can understand old school but then I cannot understand her advocating Shyam's stay at RM. I can understand her bitterness and apprehensiveness towards Khushi but do not understand her behaviour with Nani. I can even even understand her coddling Anjali (Though she is doing it more for Damadji than Anjali herself) but then she had no right to call Ratna weak. Unless she is under some dark spell or is herself being blackmailed, nothing about her character makes sense to me . Not sure it it is actor's flaw or the flaw of storyline.  The only thing that makes sense to me is that she comes across as a hypocritical, insanely egoist emotional fool and therefore a perfect patsy for finally blaming the past on her. Another interesting fact is who directed Shyam to Dadi, even Anjali did not know that she was in an ashram.

3) I do believe he will want to support Khushi and stand tall by her but the bigger question is will he be able to do it or will his family twist his arm into sacrificing Khushi.

I have a question of my own- Why is it that Shyam is so dead bent on coming back to RM? What does that get him? Why has he not offered to take Anjali and walk out which will give him more leverage on the Raizada family?

1) Khushi-Arnav will take all precautions to safeguard Khushi. If he gets Khushi thrown out , odds are Arnav will walk out with her. If he creates a discord between Khushi and Arnav , still that does not win him Khushi unless he is planning to rape her. Khushi did not accept Shyam even when Arnav was a beast to her.

2) Property- From where I stand, it should be obvious to him that Arshi will never trust him. Even if he wins back everyone's trust, that is no gaurantee that he will end up having access to Raizada riches. In fact if he returns back, Arnav is going to keep Hawk's eye on Anjali and his expenses. Arnav has build all his riches with his bare hands and he is not obligated to give any of it to Anjali or her husband. I think given Arnav's attitude Shyam never expected him have a long and happy marital life. He always assumed that Anjali and him would end up getting all of it in absence of heirs. Odds are Arnav has taken extra steps in his will to make sure that Shyam does not get his dirty hand on it. 

3) Ego Satisfaction- This is probably the foremost thought in his mind. He wants to see Arnav bow down and humbled. He controls Arnav's weakness so he controls Arnav. He can poison everyone's mind, create a discord in the family, mentally torture Arshi and flaunt his control over Anjali. Basically ruin every single thing Arnav took a long time to build.

4) Petty Cash- This probably another practical reason why he needs to get back to RM. I am guessing he has got used to easy lifestyle of Raizadas where all his whims are catered to without moving a finger. He must be finding real world devastating where he has to actually work to feed himself so he is ready to suck up and return back.

Edited by dramacrazy12 - 06 September 2012 at 2:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xyzw231crazyaddictionThithliDhostbidzaditi07--Fairy--

kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

Post cannot be quoted.

Saaru,
loved it!! i have a feeling you felt my anger and frustration and hence the rant! Well said!

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia.o

Today's thoughts:

The Zombie Night - IPK Isshtyle...

Dadi - She is hell bent on bringing Shyam home. The zombie like obsession Anjali was portraying today, the same zombie like obsession I saw in her... Shyam seemed to have suck out their brains.

Nani - The only sane one at RM barring Arnav. She is trying to keep calm but it's impossible with two zombies living at home.

Aakash - I can excuse his doubts because he has never seen Shyam's dark side. The Zombies getting to him because nobody put his protective helmet of the complete truth on his head.

Mamiji - I can't excuse her because she has seen Shyam telling Khushi that he will sign divorce paper and leave Anjali for her when Anjali was pregnant. He was not a baby to agree to whatever Khushi said unless he wanted that too. She had her protective helmet, but she took it out when Zombie Anji offered to comb her hair.

Arnav - The victim who is desperately trying to hold on to his protective helmet while Anji and Dadi are clawing at it from both sides.

Khushi - She took off her protective helmet to put it on Arnav's head for extra protection so Anji took a bite out of her brain. But thankfully Arnav plopped the helmet back on time to prevent further contamination...

Me - The other victim, clutching my protective helmet of sanity and fighting with CVs trying to lure me with cute Arshi scenes because I know, the moment I take off the helmet, CVs will chew my brain with nonsensical episodes...
ROFLomgROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
loved it!!!!!! but my helmet is missingEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThithliDhostBeautyForAshes

IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushikumari

Originally posted by saaruipk

Post cannot be quoted.

Saaru,
loved it!! i have a feeling you felt my anger and frustration and hence the rant! Well said!

gawd!!! i was ready to kill them today!!!!!Angry thanksEmbarrassed
Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumari

nandu_2007 IF-Dazzler
nandu_2007
nandu_2007

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Saru
Lovely post. 
  ESP ur take on Anjali &  subhadra   really liked.
My jaws are paining.LOLLOL
Can't bear stopwa !!

redwine1

IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Edited by saaruipk - 06 September 2012 at 2:45pm

BeautyForAshes

IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nandu_2007

Saru
Lovely post. 
  ESP ur take on Anjali &  subhadra   really liked.
My jaws are paining.LOLLOL
Can't bear stopwa !!
thanku sooo muchEmbarrassed
kushikumari Goldie
kushikumari
kushikumari

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lizzy2012

Wonderful analysis, Lizzy.

So, does this mean that  - 

1. ASR will not get full support of his family? (I find it very strange that Mami & Akash don't want to ask him about what happened, nor are they offering support... instead are so quick to doubt him!)

2. Shyam not only wants to bring out the past, but also divide the RM vasis to literally break and destroy ASR? (Ewww, i don't know if i will ever be able to sit through this!)

do share your thots...

IllGetOverIpk

Go to top