India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Director's Cut - 6th Sept 2012 (Page 3)

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
The overall tone of the episode felt sad to me. Arnav and Khushi are standing strong with each other, but there is a deep sadness beneath. This too shall pass, my dearies. Just hang in thereSmile

Anjali is now manipulating with an agenda - that is to bring her husband back. In the past, she has always been subtle in her manipulations. I had a certain doubt that may be, and that's a big may be, she didn't realize that she was doing it. But this time, she knows what she is doing. She is using her family's weakness and love for her to make them bow to her demands. Arnav and Khushi are going to face some tough times because of her. Only consolation is that they will face it together. 

What stood out for me in today's episode was Arnav's flashback about Shyam's obsession with Khushi, and then him subsequently throwing the flower vase on the floor. Was it a reaction from the "brother" or the "lover"? I couldn't tell. If any of you can, please let me know. My guess is that it was a "lover's" reaction. At that point, he was breaking because he had treated Khushi so badly after that conversation with Shyam many months ago. He just cannot tolerate anyone else obsessing over his Khushi. He doesn't believe that Shyam is over his obsession at all. That's why, not only the "brother", but also the "lover" is revolting against bringing him back. But that throwing of the vase, in my mind, was a lover's reactionDay Dreaming

Dadi continues to annoy and my patience is wearing thin with her. 14 years ago she thought Garima to be the "other woman" in her son's life,  while now she thinks Khushi is the "other woman" in Anjali's life. We all know how wrong she is about the present. So, that makes me question whether she is as wrong about the past as well? I have a feeling we will know the answers very soon.

The reason I say that we will know the answers soon is because the plot seems to be thickening towards unraveling of the past. In the past, whenever a particular character has tried the audience's patience to the limit, there has been a certain conclusion in the story pertaining to that character. Prime examples of that being Lavanya and Shyam. I remember that Lavanya was slowly getting on to everyone's nerves, and I couldn't wait to get rid of her then. ASR got rid of her for me pretty soon after that. Same thing happened with Shyam. He became bad to worse before he was ousted (albeit temporarily). So, going with the history, I think that it may be dadi's turn now. She is getting bad to worse with Khushi and testing the audience's patience. She hasn't crossed the limit yet, but is in the process of doing so. That's why I feel her days are numbered, and we are going towards the past "dhamaka" very soon. Bring it on CVs, for I can't wait for dadi to eat the "humble pie".

Edited by bidz - 06 September 2012 at 12:35pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

tweeter13pav1977kushikumaripaayaalcrazyaddictionSarun_4everspsharmilagurfanzGirlOfFirenandu_2007ThithliDhostFascinatingSanzredwine1Lizzy2012--Fairy--mahamluvsbsBeautyForAshes

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bidz

The overall tone of the episode felt sad to me. Arnav and Khushi are standing strong with each other, but there is a deep sadness beneath. This too shall pass, my dearies. Just hang in thereSmile

Anjali is now manipulating with an agenda - that is to bring her husband back. In the past, she has always been subtle in her manipulations. I had a certain doubt that may be, and that's a big may be, she didn't realize that she was doing it. But this time, she knows what she is doing. She is using her family's weakness and love for her to make them bow to her demands. Arnav and Khushi are going to face some tough times because of her. Only consolation is that they will face it together. 

What stood out for me in today's episode was Arnav's flashback about Shyam's obsession with Khushi, and then him subsequently throwing the flower vase on the floor. Was it a reaction from the "brother" or the "lover"? I couldn't tell. If any of you can, please let me know. My guess is that it was a "lover's" reaction. At that point, he was breaking because he had treated Khushi so badly after that conversation with Shyam many months ago. He just cannot tolerate anyone else obsessing over his Khushi. He doesn't believe that Shyam is over his obsession at all. That's why, not only the "brother", but also the "lover" is revolting against bringing him back. But that throwing of the vase, in my mind, was a lover's reactionDay Dreaming

Dadi continues to annoy and my patience is wearing thin with her. 14 years ago she thought Garima to be the "other woman" in her son's life,  while now she thinks Khushi is the "other woman" in Anjali's life. We all know how wrong she is about the present. So, that makes me question whether she is as wrong about the past as well? I have a feeling we will know the answers very soon.

The reason I say that we will know the answers soon is because the plot seems to be thickening towards unraveling of the past. In the past, whenever a particular character has tried the audience's patience to the limit, there has been a certain conclusion in the story pertaining to that character. Prime examples of that being Lavanya and Shyam. I remember that Lavanya was slowly getting on to everyone's nerves, and I couldn't wait to get rid of her then. ASR got rid of her for me pretty soon after that. Same thing happened with Shyam. He became bad to worse before he was ousted (albeit temporarily). So, going with the history, I think that it may be dadi's turn now. She is getting bad to worse with Khushi and testing the audience's patience. She hasn't crossed the limit yet, but is in the process of doing so. That's why I feel her days are numbered, and we are going towards the past "dhamaka" very soon. Bring it on CVs, for I can't wait for dadi to eat the "humble pie".

another master piece insight by u bidz loved it !!!!Clap it was the lover who threw the vase NOt brother i can bet on this

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bidzBeautyForAshes

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Then they overcame all odds .. the budding petals of their love .. flowered .. they despite all odds finally succumbed to their feelings .. they said . " i Love you dammit" Arnav .. realised HE was the reason they were apart .. & set about to right that .. he promised her her dream wedding .. all was well .. when tragedy struck .. ONE KNOWN TRAGEDY . .. WHICH HAS STRUCK .. ONE UNKNOWN TRAGEDY .. WAITING IN THE WINGS TO STRIKE .. 

My Ques to You Arnav Singh Raizada .. what will you do .. when the past strikes .. will u stand tall with the woman who u vowed to love .. & protect .. or will u once again .. condemn the victim .. without a fair trial .. will u sentence her to a LIFE TIME OF LOVE .. or LIFE TIME OF BEING A VICTIM .. ????

[/QUOTE]

WINEY as usual BRILLAINT ! i feel arnav will initially REACT MAYBE OVER REACT WE KNW WHT THT 14 YEARS OLD NIGHT MEANS IN HIS LIFE BUT WITH TIME HE WILL BE THE ONE WHO WILL PULL KHUSHI TO HIMSELF AND MAKE HER HIS OWN FOR EVER N EVER  REJECTING EVERY -VE ELEMENT ARD THEM 

Sarun_4everBeautyForAshes

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaruipk

Post cannot be quoted.

SARU SUCH A SWEET POST DARLIN VERY NICE LOVED IT ! ESP ANJHALI DHOKEBAAZ NIKAMI JHAA !Clap

RABBA VE ROCKING DC OH LALA

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kushikumariGirlOfFireBeautyForAshesIllGetOverIpk

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
BARUN'S MSG  IN IPKKN BREAK,SHOWN BY SP UK , "he said im asr frm ipkknd and im coming to the uk see u soon *wink*"

GirlOfFireBeautyForAshes

ThithliDhost IF-Dazzler
ThithliDhost
ThithliDhost

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Bidz,

<<Dadi continues to annoy and my patience is wearing thin with her. 14 years ago she thought Garima to be the "other woman" in her son's life,  while now she thinks Khushi is the "other woman" in Anjali's life. We all know how wrong she is about the present. So, that makes me question whether she is as wrong about the past as well? I have a feeling we will know the answers very soon.>>

Going by the spoiler pic, some more of the Garima Dadi conv will be shown tomorrow. 
Hopefully it is a big MU and not really an affair between  Dad and Garmia.. Garima overreacted when Kushi mentioned about Arnav's mom suicide. Which may be an indication that she is some how responsible for this. While talking with Babuji, she says , I did not want to hide anything then and I don't want to hide anything now ..What was she hiding?  Like Kushi, was she in a situation where she could not tell the Truth to Dadi?  Lately they are showing strong resemblance to present and past. Is this the way DM has decided to bring some justice to wrongly accused and bring matters to light? Is that why DM got Arnav and Kushi connected?  
Will Arnav stand by Kushi if Garima is the other women? He thinks his Dad and the other women is responsible for his Mom's death. He refuses to even use his Dad's name because of this. Will he ask Kushi to choose between him and her Mom? How will Kushi react to this? 

<<He just cannot tolerate anyone else obsessing over his Khushi. He doesn't believe that Shyam is over his obsession at all. That's why, not only the "brother", but also the "lover" is revolting against bringing him back. But that throwing of the vase, in my mind, was a lover's reaction>>

It does look like that doesn't it ?  I really felt sorry for Arnav today. 

Now about the Episode itself,

Today IPK was not a feel good episode for me. Left me with an empty & drained feeling. 
Felt so sorry for Arnav. He is so confident that he can make his Di listen to him. Little does he realise that  he has lost his Di to the cunning Shyam long days ago. What he is seeing is just a puppet operated by Shyam.. As per plan( discussed yesterday between Shyam and Anjali), Di is on satyagraham, no food, no drink, no medicine until I get my hubby back. It won't be long before Arnav gives in.  He understand his Di's pain. He also knows Shyam's lust for kushi. He now know why Dadi is sooo against kushi. He is noticing that Kushi is not being treated properly. 
He also realises that with Shyam in Shativan things will become even harder for her. 
How is he going to protect her? How is he going to keep both his Di and his wife safe and happy? 
Looks like Arnav is cornered. Let us c how the story shapes up.  Can't wait for tomorrow :-) 
Radha 

Edited by Arulradha - 06 September 2012 at 2:56pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictionkushikumarigurfanzbidzaditi07BeautyForAshesIllGetOverIpk

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahamluvsght

another master piece insight by u bidz loved it !!!!Clap it was the lover who threw the vase NOt brother i can bet on this
[/QUOTE]

Thanks Maham. Yeah, I also feel it is the "lover"Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddiction

bidz IF-Dazzler
bidz
bidz

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Ruby,
This time he will stand by Khushi. I feel it in my bones. He might be taken aback initially, but this time he wont rest till he finds out the entire truth. Yes, I can see Akash and Mami swaying a bit. But if it is an open war, I doubt they will ever take Shyam's side over him. But I found that one line from Akash to be interesting. All Arnav has to do is tell them what he told nani. Then there wont be any doubt in their minds. Liked mami's interaction with Khushi today. She shared her concern about Anjali with her. That was cute.

Saru - loved your post. The first part was poignant, pertaining to the episode. You cracked me up big time with the second part. Also, you, payal and Bella made my day in the morning with all those drool worthy photos.

Edited by bidz - 06 September 2012 at 1:32pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_4everkushikumaripaayaalredwine1BeautyForAshesIllGetOverIpk

Go to top